What's new

Top 10 most religious countries

i thought that was a good thing

its better than religion man

at least removes the bias towards ppl on religious basis

People creeate the bias,not religion.Religion is dangerous for people without education and fed with hatred.

mr converted to christianity for money i guess u know i lot about them :pop:
I'm fairly certain that I have mentioned repeatedly on various occasions in this forum that I left Islam not for money but for a bit of sanity.

Thank you very much.

This list is wrong.

Islamic World is vastly....VASTLY....more religious than Christian World over-all...and makes sense. Christian World is more developed and hence less religious...

Pew Forums have a detailed project on this..Even in sub-saharan Africa, where Christianity is "most ardently" practiced, even there, Islam is practiced more than Christianity...

Islam is the largest practiced faith of humanity by miles. Majority of "christians" in the West are actually cultural christian agnostics....

This list is wrong.

Islamic World is vastly....VASTLY....more religious than Christian World over-all...and makes sense. Christian World is more developed and hence less religious...

Pew Forums have a detailed project on this..Even in sub-saharan Africa, where Christianity is "most ardently" practiced, even there, Islam is practiced more than Christianity...

Islam is the largest practiced faith of humanity by miles. Majority of "christians" in the West are actually cultural christian agnostics....

Or just Deists many many are deists.

In Africa Christianity is very diverse and many of the 11,500 different denominations are unknown to Western Christians because it has infused local religion with Christianity.

Iran is a Theocracy...

In USA the majority still believe in The Bible and the Gun..

In Europe we had just a thing called Enlightenment, which separates Religion from State affairs and Law..

In secular Turkey we had someone called Kemal Ataturk...

Thank God for that..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom