What's new

List of Countries that were under muslim rule but are not today

Qutb-ud-din-Aibak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today there is 50 Muslim sovereign states but I was looking at the countries that were under muslim rule and some of them for centuries and I wanted to see how many countries could have still remained muslim and I was surprised by the number holyshxt. The Expansionists were dedicated to a fault. The Last expansionist Was Auranzeb he died 300 years ago. He was a mughal emperor. The expansionists were active for 1000 years but long gone now. A by gone era and They are a breed that has been gone for long time and vanished forever..

1.Bulgaria
2.Greece
3.Russia
4.Armenia
5.Georgia
6.Spain
7.Portugal
8.Gibraltar
9.Parts of France
10.Switzerland
11.Austria
12.Hungary
13.Romania
14.Slovakia
15.Ukraine
16.South Cyprus
17.Parts of Italy
18.Moldova
19.India
20.Sir Lanka
21.Philippines
22.South Sudan
23.Mozembique
24.Tanzania
25.Kenya
26.Uganda
27.Ethiopia
28.Central Africa
29.Cameroon
30.Madagasacar
31.Andorra
32.Myanmar
33.Parts of Thailand
34.Cambodia
35.Xinjiang and Tibet (eastern part of China)
36.Nepal
37.Bhutan
38.Slovenia
39.Croatia
40.Montenegro
41.Serbia
42.West Timor
43.Macedonia

Last edited:
50 countries are even to vaste for us to roam or fill up.. Another extra 43 could have been nightmare and overstrected headache.. I would have definitely let others go to keep India only @Bleek :lol:

But alas there is UN resulotion agreement between states and besides expansionism is outdated as fuk

Today there is 50 Muslim sovereign states but I was looking at the countries that were under muslim rule and some of them for centuries and I wanted to see how many countries could have still remained muslim and I was surprised by the number holyshxt. The Expansionists were dedicated to a fault. The Last expansionist Was Auranzeb he died 300 years ago. He was a mughal emperor. The expansionists were active for 1000 years but long gone now. A by gone era and They are a breed that has been gone for long time and vanished forever..

1.Bulgaria
2.Greece
3.Russia
4.Armenia
5.Georgia
6.Spain
7.Portugal
8.Gibraltar
9.Parts of France
10.Switzerland
11.Austria
12.Hungary
13.Romania
14.Slovakia
15.Ukraine
16.South Cyprus
17.Parts of Italy
18.Moldova
19.India
20.Sir Lanka
21.Philippines
22.South Sudan
23.Mozembique
24.Tanzania
25.Kenya
26.Uganda
27.Ethiopia
28.Central Africa
29.Cameroon
30.Madagasacar
31.Andorra
32.Myanmar
33.Parts of Thailand
34.Cambodia
36.Nepal
37.Bhutan
38.Slovenia
39.Croatia
40.Montenegro
41.Serbia
42.West Timor
43.Macedonia
Good riddance. They looted and pillaged and wiped out 1/3 of human race.

Good riddance. They looted and pillaged and wiped out 1/3 of human race.

It was half of the known world and no They didn't pillage or wipe anyone out but instead brought civil rule, safety to the civilians living in these territories which made them popular because they limited theft and gave power to the property owners, farmers etc etc..

They also left behind one of the most beautifully built architecture like Alhambra, Taj Mahal come to mind and 1000s of others. They have left the most amount of ''the wonders of the world''

GettyImages-1208049833-scaled-e1654782364566-1024x682.jpg

jardines-del-generalife-la-alhambra-de-granada-s266518886.jpg

Last edited:

1.Bulgaria
2.Greece
3.Russia
4.Armenia
5.Georgia
6.Spain
7.Portugal
8.Gibraltar
9.Parts of France
10.Switzerland
11.Austria
12.Hungary
13.Romania
14.Slovakia
15.Ukraine
16.South Cyprus
17.Parts of Italy
18.Moldova
19.India
20.Sir Lanka
21.Philippines
22.South Sudan
23.Mozembique
24.Tanzania
25.Kenya
26.Uganda
27.Ethiopia
28.Central Africa
29.Cameroon
30.Madagasacar
31.Andorra
32.Myanmar
33.Parts of Thailand
34.Cambodia
36.Nepal
37.Bhutan
38.Slovenia
39.Croatia
40.Montenegro
41.Serbia
42.West Timor
43.Macedonia
Who is this?
204236.jpg

Sorry for the off-topic is that your chick? or wedding photo?

It is due to Muhammad's message (May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) Allah has decred that expansion to occur in order to spread the noor and these expansionists were carriers and they were loyal to Allah's message in order to bring light..

Last edited:

1.Bulgaria
2.Greece
3.Russia
4.Armenia
5.Georgia
6.Spain
7.Portugal
8.Gibraltar
9.Parts of France
10.Switzerland
11.Austria
12.Hungary
13.Romania
14.Slovakia
15.Ukraine
16.South Cyprus
17.Parts of Italy
18.Moldova
19.India
20.Sir Lanka
21.Philippines
22.South Sudan
23.Mozembique
24.Tanzania
25.Kenya
26.Uganda
27.Ethiopia
28.Central Africa
29.Cameroon
30.Madagasacar
31.Andorra
32.Myanmar
33.Parts of Thailand
34.Cambodia
36.Nepal
37.Bhutan
38.Slovenia
39.Croatia
40.Montenegro
41.Serbia
42.West Timor
43.Macedonia
Good riddance. They looted and pillaged and wiped out 1/3 of human race
It was more like half of the known world and no They didn't pillage or wipe anyone out but instead brought civil rule, safety to the civilians living in these territories which made them popular because they limited theft and gave power to the property owners, farmers etc etc..

They also left behind one of the most beautifully built architecture like Alhambra, Taj Mahal come to mind and 1000s of others. They have left the most amount of ''the wonders of the world''

GettyImages-1208049833-scaled-e1654782364566-1024x682.jpg

jardines-del-generalife-la-alhambra-de-granada-s266518886.jpg
Tarikh-I-Alamgiri’ describes atrocities of Afghani Invader Ahmad Shah Abdali

“Abdali’s soldiers would be paid 5 Rupees (a sizeable amount at the time) for every enemy head brought in. Every horseman had loaded up all his horses with the plundered property, and atop of it rode the girl-captives and the slaves. The severed heads were tied up in rugs like bundles of grain and placed on the heads of the captives…Then the heads were stuck upon lances and taken to the gate of the chief minister for payment.

“It was an extraordinary display! Daily did this manner of slaughter and plundering proceed. And at night the shrieks of the women captives who were being raped, deafened the ears of the people…All those heads that had been cut off were built into pillars, and the captive men upon whose heads those bloody bundles had been brought in, were made to grind corn, and then their heads too were cut off. These things went on all the way to the city of Agra, nor was any part of the country spared.”

Good riddance. They looted and pillaged and wiped out 1/3 of human race

“Abdali’s soldiers would be paid 5 Rupees (a sizeable amount at the time) for every enemy head brought in. Every horseman had loaded up all his horses with the plundered property, and atop of it rode the girl-captives and the slaves. The severed heads were tied up in rugs like bundles of grain and placed on the heads of the captives…Then the heads were stuck upon lances and taken to the gate of the chief minister for payment.

“It was an extraordinary display! Daily did this manner of slaughter and plundering proceed. And at night the shrieks of the women captives who were being raped, deafened the ears of the people…All those heads that had been cut off were built into pillars, and the captive men upon whose heads those bloody bundles had been brought in, were made to grind corn, and then their heads too were cut off. These things went on all the way to the city of Agra, nor was any part of the country spared.”

This is revisionism. They were allowed to cut enemy heads as in a combatant enemy but the civil parts is just untrue. I have seen claims of atrocities mentioned but this is not the case and especially the Indian historians have been proven to be falsifiers

This is revisionism. They were allowed to cut enemy heads as in a combatant enemy but the civil parts is just untrue. I have seen claims of atrocities mentioned but this is not the case and especially the Indian historians have been proven to be falsifiers
Jauhar, sometimes spelled Jowhar or Juhar,[1][2] was a Hindu practice of mass self-immolation by women, [3] in the Indian subcontinent, to avoid capture, enslavement[4] and rape by an invading army,[5] when facing certain defeat during a war.[6][7][8] Some reports of jauhar mention women committing self-immolation along with their children.[9][10] This practice was historically observed in northwest regions of India, with most famous jauhars in recorded history occurring during wars between Hindu Rajput kingdoms in Rajasthan and the opposing Muslim armies.[11][12][13][7] However jauhar is performed during war, usually when there was no chance of victory. The practice was accompanied by saka, or a last stand in battle.

Jauhar, sometimes spelled Jowhar or Juhar,[1][2] was a Hindu practice of mass self-immolation by women, [3] in the Indian subcontinent, to avoid capture, enslavement[4] and rape by an invading army,[5] when facing certain defeat during a war.[6][7][8] Some reports of jauhar mention women committing self-immolation along with their children.[9][10] This practice was historically observed in northwest regions of India, with most famous jauhars in recorded history occurring during wars between Hindu Rajput kingdoms in Rajasthan and the opposing Muslim armies.[11][12][13][7] However jauhar is performed during war, usually when there was no chance of victory. The practice was accompanied by saka, or a last stand in battle.

There is ridiculous amount of mercy in the islamic law that you can't comprehend. Even if a muslim wanted to commit atrocities that law will stop him and his army may turn on him if he exceeds the set limit and rulings.

There is incredible alot of mercy put into the muslim hearts towards human beings in general but you will never understand this or comprehend

And Taj Mahal was a Tajo Mahalaya..

No 56-inch Modi at that time to fight?

1.Bulgaria
2.Greece
3.Russia
4.Armenia
5.Georgia
6.Spain
7.Portugal
8.Gibraltar
9.Parts of France
10.Switzerland
11.Austria
12.Hungary
13.Romania
14.Slovakia
15.Ukraine
16.South Cyprus
17.Parts of Italy
18.Moldova
19.India
20.Sir Lanka
21.Philippines
22.South Sudan
23.Mozembique
24.Tanzania
25.Kenya
26.Uganda
27.Ethiopia
28.Central Africa
29.Cameroon
30.Madagasacar
31.Andorra
32.Myanmar
33.Parts of Thailand
34.Cambodia
36.Nepal
37.Bhutan
38.Slovenia
39.Croatia
40.Montenegro
41.Serbia
42.West Timor
43.Macedonia
Tibet has been Tibetan Buddhism since ancient times. Mongolia is influenced by it, many of them are Buddhists! When the Mongols ruled China, the Yuan Dynasty was also a Buddhist country. Tibet has never been ruled by Muslims!

It is not just Indian historians but Western historians have written extensively about it. Just sugar coating their achievements and not talk about the destruction they caused is falsehood.

There is ridiculous amount of mercy in the islamic law that you can't comprehend. Even if a muslim wanted to commit atrocities that law will stop him and his army may turn on him if he exceeds the set limit and rulings.

There is incredible alot of mercy put into the muslim hearts towards human beings in general but you will never understand this or comprehend
How do explain atrocities and rapes committed by your army in 1971 against your own citizens. They were lining up people of academia and shooting them down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom