What's new

Top 10 future weapons of CHINA

dHvIv.jpg

Russian T-50 aircraft aerobatic flight at Moscow air show (MAKS-2011) on August 19, 2011

I have a few more complaints about the T-50 underside that I want Sukhoi to fix.

1. I've already mentioned the non-stealthy gaps, vents, and stuff jutting out. Notice the engine pods and fuselage are at different heights.

2. It has been over a year since the T-50 debut, there is no excuse to not cover the exposed engine nacelle with RAM material. Do you see the non-stealthy gleaming metal? If Sukhoi has a cooling problem, hire more engineers to fix the problem.

3. The air ducts are canted only for the forward-portion. The photograph clearly shows that Sukhoi did not bother to encase the engine pod in a fully canted air duct. The rear-part of the air ducts are the round engine pods, which is not stealthy.

----------

The underside of a stealth superfighter should look like China's J-20 Mighty Dragon:

x2OOd.jpg

J-20 Mighty Dragon enters into a dive.

1. No vents, gaps, or stuff jutting out.

2. Engine pods are completely enclosed in RAM material.

3. Entire air duct is canted.

[Note: Thank you to Marchpole for the J-20 picture.]

And I challenge you to find where I said Physical Optics is a 'wrong' tool.

What I mean is, despite it being only an approximation and perhaps not entirely appropriate to the situation, if its within an order of magnitude correct its still acceptable and the "relative effectiveness assessment" is still good.

oh really!! actually good to see u in ur true colour ,it was for u only i deleted all my hate speech against that martian fellow
& instead that guy repeatedly abused me & u r accussing me of showing ur true colour .Shame on u man.Just becoz he is chinese ur supporting him,well u r same as anti indians as every other chinese in these forum .Great keep it up!

Though you've only been on Defense.pk for a few days, you definitely hold the record for the longest whine with approximately 15 to 20 posts in one day.

If you don't like the Chinese sub-forum, feel free to move over to the Indian sub-forum or go back to IDF. Just stop whining. Thank you.

Don't speak so quickly, whether you like it or not, you cannot deny the fact that china's military industry spawned from bought Russian tech. I would not be surprised if China decided to buy some T-50's, as it is one of Russia's most advanced weapons and a great opportunity for our engineers to learn. Yes, the T-50 prototype is not looking polished at the moment, and we cannot compare it with the J-20 at the time with no pictures of the final product, but we can almost know for sure that the final product of the T-50 will be different.

Why would China opt a proven flawed non stealthy design T-50 to over throw multiple stealth projects.

China has the manpower, knowledge and funds, currently many projects are underway that barely russians can undertake, like J-11B, J-11BS, J-15, J-20, JH-7A/B, FC-1...

China is in no hurry they can stretch the time to come up with another successful stealth product design.

This photograph is from Sukhoi. If you look closely, you can see the engine blades. How can there possibly be a vertical serpentine air duct when the engine blades are visible.?

Here is my question. I have been posting these pictures and my analyses for nine months. Why doesn't Gambit know that the Russian T-50 has no vertical serpentine air ducts? He's either an idiot or blind. Those are the only two choices and both cast disrepute on his anti-Chinese views.

Forum members that disagree with me are not "idiots." They become idiots when they continue to stubbornly hold on to ridiculous positions after being presented with incontrovertible photographic evidence, ironclad logic, or confronted with a mainstream citation.
Would those 'idiots' include Chinese engineers as well who certainly does have far more knowledge and experience than you who persist on hanging on to specious data created by inappropriate tool based upon estimations of physical dimensions derived from photographs?

Russian T50 is just a trick to get indian money, The real russian 5 gen fighter is the other one.I suspect.Russian did not produce their best high tech in T50 ,Which isnot stealthy design . And i believe that SAC J16's stealth ability is also better than T50.

My friend, in this world, money talks. ... Essentially, India will become Russia's sugar daddy.

The future is not Russia. It is India.

Now newbie, I am aware that it might be a bit hard for you but pedaling homosexuality, pedophilia, and general wet **** dreams for future or past, are NOT allowed on this board, unlike Indian forums! :hitwall:

Be warned.

/

Why would China opt a proven flawed non stealthy design T-50 to over throw multiple stealth projects.

China has the manpower, knowledge and funds, currently many projects are underway that barely russians can undertake, like J-11B, J-11BS, J-15, J-20, JH-7A/B, FC-1...

China is in no hurry they can stretch the time to come up with another successful stealth product design.

Again with this... i did not say that China WILL buy T-50's. I am simply telling certain members to exercise caution towards their "comparing" posts, albeit in a bashing manner towards the T-50. I am also saying that there is a POTENTIAL for the T-50 to be extremely polished, with new features added on. If that is the case, why wouldn't China attempt to buy them? I KNOW that the possibility is very low with all the factors included, but I would like to remind that the J-20 and T-50 are both prototypes, and I like all of you, cannot predict the future.

I felt the need to post because of various "comparing" posts between the J-20 and the T-50, with the majority containing a deep hatred towards the T-50, are one-sided and sometimes contain comments degrading Sukhoi or even Russia as a whole. I feel that these side-comments are unnecessary.

Now newbie, I am aware that it might be a bit hard for you but pedaling homosexuality, pedophilia, and general wet **** dreams for future or past, are NOT allowed on this board, unlike Indian forums! :hitwall:

Be warned.

/

Please, avoid making the personal attack.

I think he had some points, as if India gets richer and Russia gets poorer, then there is no reason why Russia won't sell its first hand technology to India.

Watch my video. It has numerous citations to well-known industry publications like AviationWeek. Also, at the end of my video, I credit F-16.net for all uncredited quotations, which is based on the stealth standards established by the F-22.

Anyway, this is my last response to idiotic Indian China-haters, who have no idea what they're talking about regarding stealth principles.

----------

My post from December 28, 2010:

Time to grade J-20 Firefang against F-22 benchmarks

YVs5N.jpg

China's J-20 Firefang stealth fighter

Full glass cockpit? Check.

High-tech glass digital display? Check.

Diamond-shaped nose to deflect radar away from transmitter? Check.

Diamond-shaped wings to ameliorate radar detection? Check.

Angled fuselage to deflect radar away from transmitter? Check.

Internal weapons bay? Check (almost indubitably; otherwise just stay with J-10).

RAM (i.e. radar absorption material/coating)? Check (looks like it's coated already).

J-20 prototype manufactured ahead of schedule? Check. Most of us thought it was at least a few years away.

Flat nozzles for engines? Not yet. Chinese engine technology needs a few more years to catch up.

Saw-toothed edges? Can't tell. Forthcoming high-resolution pictures will answer this question.

Sleek and beautiful? Check.

Final assessment: A+++ (F-22 technology at a China price!)

According to Huzhigeng the J-20 has the largest AESA radar of all 5th generation fighters and will be more powerful than the F-22's AESA.

According to Huzhigeng the J-20 has the largest AESA radar of all 5th generation fighters and will be more powerful than the F-22's AESA.

And define 'powerful'. Does Huzhigeng mind telling everyone where he got his information? For starters the NIIP's performance is classified.

Please, avoid making the personal attack.

I think he had some points, as if India gets richer and Russia gets poorer, then there is no reason why Russia won't sell its first hand technology to India.

That trend is already happening.. I don't mind if India recruits all their skilled engineers and scientists once their economy become fulled eclipsed by India's economy, and they want to further their future; India will be where it will be at.

That trend is already happening.. I don't mind if India recruits all their skilled engineers and scientists once their economy become fulled eclipsed by India's economy, and they want to further their future; India will be where it will be at.

Definitely, i personally don't believe some conspiracy theories that suggest T-50 is a fake 5th gen just to milk India.

I think T-50 is what the best Russia can offer on the table, and they just need more funds from India to keep their ongoing projects alive.

Definitely, i personally don't believe some conspiracy theories that suggest T-50 is a fake 5th gen just to milk India.

I think T-50 is what the best Russia can offer on the table, and they just need more fund from India to keep their ongoing projects alive.

They really have no other choice. We are where the money is at and the Russians know it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom