What's new

Top 10 countries with largest share of FDI inflows into India

shame on UAE they are investing on hindus than muslims shame on them,, world should cut the funds of terrorists india.

shame on UAE they are investing on hindus than muslims shame on them,, world should cut the funds of terrorists india.
It's UAE and Saudi Arabia which are building hospitals and schools in areas affected by war on terror.

That's where the Indian black money is being cleaned and coming back as FDI.

The same with Singapore and Cyprus. Lot's of black money in these oasis.

Utter stupidity.

It's better to have some knowledge than just parroting your Chini mantra.

Mauritius and Singapore are in a position due to tax laws to raise money from all over the world and then channel into India. Yes black money will find its way in but that's through all channels and a different topic.

I am surprised Mauritius is 2nd.

I guess its just people working there are sending money home, surprised how that has got them to 2nd still

Data is misleading as the money comes through Mauritius but is raised elsewhere. For example money for an India infra fund may be raised in Japan and then invested into Indian stocks through a mutual fund domiciled in Mauritius because Mauritius laws and India Mauritius tax understanding is favourable.

C0_BS-vXgAErlri.jpg:large

Utter stupidity.

It's better to have some knowledge than just parroting your Chini mantra.

Mauritius and Singapore are in a position due to tax laws to raise money from all over the world and then channel into India. Yes black money will find its way in but that's through all channels and a different topic.

Data is misleading as the money comes through Mauritius but is raised elsewhere. For example money for an India infra fund may be raised in Japan and then invested into Indian stocks through a mutual fund domiciled in Mauritius because Mauritius laws and India Mauritius tax understanding is favourable.

Care to show how what I said is chino mantra? I have never seen a Chinese news article about this topic, on the other hand many Indian news about Mauritius being an off shore laundry for Indian black money.

Back
Top Bottom