What's new

TOp 10 countries and credit rating.

They are there for a reason.

I've only proven how mad Bharitis are with S&P. That's re-iterated in your humorless anger.

You cant create panic in the markets that United States might default and then get away with it. Its not very difficult to understand than the mumbo-jumbo you are pandering.

Now learn to read, this is actual release from S&P and the reason behind the downgrade:

So because I am only allergic to delusional truthers I hate India? Doesn't make any sense.

Firstly S&P being off the deep end is not a Bharati thing , but a US thing way before. We held congressional hearings about the absurdity of their system. I know I know - you have tunnel vision when it comes to India- how could we expect you know this. Your days pass thinking about those damn bharatis that give you nightmares- who you thought you held a parity with but they just turned to be in a whole different league.

Secondly- this one is amazing in how you can't even figure out when you dig the hole deeper.

The underlining factor was a concern about future debt, which they predicted was going to make our economy falter. They clearly said in your own highlighted text that the agreements to cut back felt short. They wanted bigger cuts because the talk was about a double dip recession back then. The opposite happened we are growing strong . Their single minded absurdity of cutting back on our rating on actions that had not yet passed was absurd. i.e. smack in the middle of debate they decided - these guys won't agree to the numbers we like to see. How do you predict that?

Next : The political bickering part - a reason that amazed us too- Why?

a. Because never ever had the US defaulted ( and yet had strong political debate has continued)

b. the debate itself - was never about defaulting. It was removing domestic services to compensate and pay for the additional spending .

Again - the debate was about shutting down other services in govt. never was about not paying our debts. How would you know again- your tunnel vision serves only one purpose :)

Third- The markets is a volatile space regardless of our political bickering- yet it really did not panic in the US over the debate- fully knowing that we will always pay our debt. again how would you know it- it's damn bharati's that keep you awake .

Fourth. Btw a stable to negative change yet maintaining a BBB rating from one agency only can't make someone mad in the ways you envision Indians all jumping off an cliff. It does not even effect India's borrowing rates honestly. A drop from AAA to AA+ does. But then again the other agencies did not follow suit. Even a first year college economics major would know that --- heh

waiting for Khan's musings :)

Firstly S&P being off the deep end is not a Bharati thing, but a US thing way before. We held congressional hearings about the absurdity of their system. I know I know - you have tunnel vision when it comes to India- how could we expect you know this. Your days pass thinking about those damn bharatis that give you nightmares- who you thought you held a parity with but they just turned to be in a whole different league.

Complete garbage & utter non-sense.

Secondly- this one is amazing in how you can't even figure out when you dig the hole deeper.

The underlining factor was a concern about future debt, which they predicted was going to make our economy falter. They clearly said in your own highlighted text that the agreements to cut back felt short. They wanted bigger cuts because the talk was about a double dip recession back then. The opposite happened we are growing strong . Their single minded absurdity of cutting back on our rating on actions that had not yet passed was absurd. i.e. smack in the middle of debate they decided - these guys won't agree to the numbers we like to see. How do you predict that?

More ramblings and waste of your already worthless time..

Next : The political bickering part - a reason that amazed us too- Why?

a. Because never ever had the US defaulted ( and yet had strong political debate has continued)

b. the debate itself - was never about defaulting[/B]. It was removing domestic services to compensate and pay for the additional spending .

Doesn't matter what Congress was debating on the floor, US defaulting was on a 24-hour news cycle because of how Republicans were behaving. It wasn't just in US but across the globe. 3.2 million articles were published in printed across the globe in 2011 in regard to Debt Ceiling Crisis. Google returns 24.6 million matches from the same time frame. Yet to you S&P downgrade was wrong and about fairies and leprechauns. Stop your childish rambling.

If US Defaults, Stocks Fall 30%, GDP 5%: Credit Suisse - CNBC
News Headlines

Jamie Dimon: Here's What Will Happen If The Debt Ceiling Isn't Raised And The U.S. Defaults - Business Insider
Jamie Dimon: Here's What Will Happen If The Debt Ceiling Isn't Raised And The U.S. Defaults - Business Insider

Debt ceiling: What happens if Congress doesn't raise it? - CNN
Debt ceiling: What happens on August 3? - Jul. 21, 2011

A US technical default would convulse markets. Nothing else is certain - The Economist
America's debt ceiling: The mother of all tail risks | The Economist

Top Republicans clash over debt-limit plan - Washington Post
Top Democrats laud GOP debt-ceiling move - The Washington Post

What Happens if the Debt Ceiling Isn’t Raised - New York Times
What Happens if the Debt Ceiling Isn't Raised - NYTimes.com

Debt Ceiling: What US Government Default Would Mean For You - ABC News
Debt Ceiling: What U.S. Government Default Might Mean For You - ABC News

U.S. Can Avoid Default If Debt Limit Not Raised, Johnson Says - Bloomberg
U.S. Can Avoid Default If Debt Limit Not Raised, Johnson Says - Bloomberg
This is a small sample from respected news sources and they are all discussing about US defaulting. I guess these are all lies and JayAtl, who cant form a cohesive sentence, knows it all! Screw Jamie Dimon... who is he?

Third- The markets is a volatile space regardless of our political bickering- yet it really did not panic in the US over the
debate- fully knowing that we will always pay our debt.
again how would you know it- it's damn bharati's that keep you awake .

You think saying, "The markets is a volatile space" is going to make you sound smart? You have very little understanding of anything beyond where to buy the cheapest ****. Now read this:

Markets around the world as well as the three major indexes in the US then experienced their most volatile week since the 2008 financial crisis with the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunging for 635 points (or 5.6%) in one day.

United States Debt Ceiling Crisis
United States debt-ceiling crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fourth. Btw a stable to negative change yet maintaining a BBB rating from one agency only can't make someone mad in the ways you envision Indians all jumping off an cliff. It does not even effect India's borrowing rates honestly. A drop from AAA to AA+ does. But then again the other agencies did not follow suit. Even a first year college economics major would know that --- heh

waiting for Khan's musings

A downgrade by even a single ratings agency scares the investors to other investment-grade opportunities, they're not running a charity to feed you. Simple enough right?

Complete garbage & utter non-sense.

More ramblings and waste of your already worthless time..

Doesn't matter what Congress was debating on the floor, US defaulting was on a 24-hour news cycle because of how Republicans were behaving. It wasn't just in US but across the globe. 3.2 million articles were published in printed across the globe in 2011 in regard to Debt Ceiling Crisis. Google returns 24.6 million matches from the same time frame. Yet to you S&P downgrading the debt was wrong and about fairies and leprechauns. Stop your childish rambling.

This is a small sample from respected news sources and they are all discussing about US defaulting. I guess these are all lies and JayAtl, who cant form a cohesive sentence, knows it all! Screw Jamie Dimon... who is he?

You think saying, "The markets is a volatile space" is going to make you sound smart? You have very little understanding of anything beyond where to buy the cheapest ****. Now read this:

A downgrade by even a single ratings agency scares the investors to other investment-grade opportunities, they're not running a charity to feed you. Simple enough right?

as I said you are a classic undereducated wanna be economist. Per your great economic theory

a. the cause of the down rating was the bickering in congress and just that.

b. because google showed so many articles about our debt debate it meant an economic indicator in your econ class. It is the US not some 3rd world dump . We get written up and talked about a lot of things we do. Google data on articles is NOT a freaking economic data . Here is what you did not read in those articles : US HAS NEVER NOT PAID ITS DEBT

c. Now this one is good - I said prior and during the debates the markets were not very concerned- to which you show me wiki data showing markets crashed after S&P announced the down grade. Two separate situations. But your university of street economics says it's the same thing in your case.

Yes, you needed to hear that markets are volatile. You have made several claims here, 99% of which are out of the school of blowhard economics.

Worst of it is , you copy paste articles and yet are incapable of comprehending what's within. No wonder you are always gonna be a status quo community.

finally local street econ Ustad: The investors were so scared that many countries - including China, who made a huge buy, soon after bought up huge amounts of our treasuries at a paltry 2 freaking percent!

Investors were so scared that DOW hit all time high in 4 years crossing 13k in matter of less than a year since S&P downgrade.

Come on kiddo , you have a right to your set of opinions but not your set of facts. Stick to sub 300 billion dollar economies.

Summarizing your bogus economic claims to date:

1. US down grade because of political debate only: wrong

2. Bharati's are first and only ones objecting to S&P methodologies : wrong

3. Google articles is some sort of indicator to support false claim in point #1 : wrong

4. Investors run off with downgrade beyond a blip on the stock market for a WEEK: wrong

5. stable to negative outlook while maintaining the same rating equals loss of investment for India beyond a normal short volatile period of the news cycle: wrong

6. You see bharati's everywhere and they consume you : RIGHT

BOMBAY SENSEX : holding steady near 17,500. So much for the great loss of your negative outlook change.

They are there for a reason.

I've only proven how mad Bharitis are with S&P. That's re-iterated in your humorless anger.

You cant create panic in the markets that United States might default and then get away with it. Its not very difficult to understand than the mumbo-jumbo you are pandering.

Now learn to read, this is actual release from S&P and the reason behind the downgrade:

So because I am only allergic to delusional truthers I hate India? Doesn't make any sense.

Yo,,, You just got nobel prize in Economics. Congrats, will you ps help us in making our Budget.... Wait, i belive we need to wait as your country need more of your help than us.. OK no problem we will wait..

Not all foreign investors make investments based on credit ratings.

Well, a stable rating is ofcourse desirable but sometimes these rating agencies are not as independent as they seem to be, many times, ratings are politically motivated also.

But as for this S&P rating goes, its quite clear, the UPA govt. has not been able to implement reforms that the Western countries would have had liked.

as I said you are a classic undereducated wanna be economist. Per your great economic theory

a. the cause of the down rating was the bickering in congress and just that.

b. because google showed so many articles about our debt debate it meant an economic indicator in your econ class. It is the US not some 3rd world dump . We get written up and talked about a lot of things we do. Google data on articles is NOT a freaking economic data . Here is what you did not read in those articles : US HAS NEVER NOT PAID ITS DEBT

c. Now this one is good - I said prior and during the debates the markets were not very concerned- to which you show me wiki data showing markets crashed after S&P announced the down grade. Two separate situations. But your university of street economics says it's the same thing in your case.

Yes, you needed to hear that markets are volatile. You have made several claims here, 99% of which are out of the school of blowhard economics.

Worst of it is , you copy paste articles and yet are incapable of comprehending what's within. No wonder you are always gonna be a status quo community.

finally local street econ Ustad: The investors were so scared that many countries - including China, who made a huge buy, soon after bought up huge amounts of our treasuries at a paltry 2 freaking percent!

Investors were so scared that DOW hit all time high in 4 years crossing 13k in matter of less than a year since S&P downgrade.

Come on kiddo , you have a right to your set of opinions but not your set of facts. Stick to sub 300 billion dollar economies.

Summarizing your bogus economic claims to date:

1. US down grade because of political debate only: wrong

2. Bharati's are first and only ones objecting to S&P methodologies : wrong

3. Google articles is some sort of indicator to support false claim in point #1 : wrong

4. Investors run off with downgrade beyond a blip on the stock market for a WEEK: wrong

5. stable to negative outlook while maintaining the same rating equals loss of investment for India beyond a normal short volatile period of the news cycle: wrong

6. You see bharati's everywhere and they consume you : RIGHT

BOMBAY SENSEX : holding steady near 17,500. So much for the great loss of your negative outlook change.

This generally khan guy belongs to the community of mountain people. You cant expect logical discussion with such people. As you said he is just a wannabe economist. When he is cornered he comes up with personal insults. That's when you know he has lost

Back
Top Bottom