What's new

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects

Hoping is good. I hope AMCA will turn out to be best stealth fighter by HAL

@octopus

I'm just worried if LCA Tejas will even be able to fly by then, my bosom dost...:D :D :D ;)

You must have been in a coma for a decade my friend , may you recover fastly .......:D

LCA = Light Combat Aircraft.

What is the current status of AMCA. Is it in the planning stage or design stage?

Chinese is developing a 5th gen fighter jet...
But i cant find a pak/chinese collaboration in this project....
Neither i could find chinese willing to provide this platform to pak....
How come the paf so sure about getting this 5th gen jet?
Can somebdy explain this to me?
Evrything China has Pakistan gets,see it as brothers with the chinese brother beeing the rich older one so therefore gives it to his ''little'' younger brother.
Check out this then you will understand.
China

Chinese is developing a 5th gen fighter jet...
But i cant find a pak/chinese collaboration in this project....
Neither i could find chinese willing to provide this platform to pak....
How come the paf so sure about getting this 5th gen jet?
Can somebdy explain this to me?
Evrything China has Pakistan gets,see it as brothers with the chinese brother beeing the rich older one so therefore gives it to his ''little'' younger brother.
Check out this then you will understand.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Pakistan_relations

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects

Fighter aircrafts are designed especially for the air to air combats with other aircrafts. Some aircrafts are designed for the bombing purpose to the ground and air called “fighter-bombers”. Fighter aircrafts play a very important role in a country’s strength, at crucial times they really help in the guerrilla warfare.
Well here we have this list about the top ten fifth generation aircraft projects, and this list is based on the budget spending, planning and development or you can say the overall fulfillers of requirements.

10. Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)

amca.jpg

This aircraft is going to be in India in almost 2020. It is a single seat, tin engine strength and is a multirole fighter, it is under development phase and its project success rate is 20%.

9. KF-X

kf-x.jpg

Its budget is estimated to be USD 12 billion and will be introduced in 2020. Its user will be ROK and Indonesian Air Force. It is said that its first flight will be scheduled in 2017. It is a single seat, twin engine with stealth capabilities more than the Dassault Rafale or Eurofighter Typhoon and less than F-35 Lightening II and the project success rate is 80%, seriously good luck for them.

8. ATD-X Shinshin

shinshin_atd_x.jpg

This fifth generation aircraft will be introduced in 2020 and its first flight is scheduled in 2014. This aircraft is under development process and will be used by Japan Air Self- Defense Force.

7. Mikoyan LMFS

mikoyan-lmfs.jpg

This Aircraft is also going to be introduced in 2020, it is a single engine stealth fighter and is based on the canceled MiG 1.44. Russian Air Force is going to use this air craft and the project success rate is estimated as 80%.

6. J-XX

J-XX.jpg

This will be introduced in 2020 and will be used by Chinese/Pakistani Air Force. It is proposed to have a single engine stealth fighter and will be based on J-10B,JF-17 or may be on a totally new design.

5. Sukhoi/HAL FGFA

Sukhoi-HAL-FGFA.JPG

This is a twin-seat, twin-engine stealth fighter and is going to be on the same pattern from the PAK FA. It is going to be introduced in 2020 and will be used by Indian Air Force with the help of Russia. The success rate is said to be 90%.

4. F-35 Lightening II

f35-lightning_ii1.jpg

It is a joint Strike Fighter by US, UK, Italy, The Netherlands, Canada, Turkey, Australia, Norway and Denmark. It is said to have a budget of USD 40 billion and will be used by US Air Force and other. Its first flight was in 15th December, 2006 and the project is about to finish and introduced in 2016. The success rate is 95%. It is a single-seat, single-engine and stealth multirole fighter.

3. Black Eagle J-20

j-20-blackeagle.jpg

This is a twin-engine stealth multirole righter with single seat. Its first flight is scheduled in this year i.e. 2011 and will be introduced in 2015 to 2019. This will be used by Chinese Air Force and the success r ate is estimated to be 100%

Even India is working on one right now. What intentions does Pakistan have in this regard or are we planning to stick to 4th generation fighters? Any future planning?

Even India is working on one right now. What intentions does Pakistan have in this regard or are we planning to stick to 4th generation fighters? Any future planning?

Pakistan shall have 5th gen planes of her own.

After induction of j-10 paf will shift focus to 5th gen planes.
Chinese various J-XX projects are our best bet.
That being said.. Who knows maybe paf is a lot more involved in these projects. :whistle:

That being said.. Who knows maybe paf is a lot more involved in these projects. :whistle:

We barely have funds to even induct 150 JFTs. While we have not even inducted 150-250 JFTs and then people want us to include J-10B and then jump to 5th Gen, PAF inherited zardai kay baap ka maal?

Realistically by 2020 PAF would have included BLK III JFT presumably, there is no contract in place for J-10B and seems unlikely for the next 2-3 Years neither do we have funds for it nor china likes to give charity every now and then.

Paf won't sit back.. and just watch the IAF induct 5th gen.. without one being inducted by Paf.

J-XX is the most likely candidate for paf to counter FGFA

Thats just an assumption.
There are No signs of that happening right now.

2. PAK-FA

PAK-FA.jpg

The estimated budget is said to be around USD 8-10 billion and is a single-seat, twin-engine stealth multirole fighter. Its first flight was on 29th January, 2010 and will be officially introduced in 2015.

1. F-22 Raptor

f-22.jpg

This one really deserves to be on the top, it has the budget of USD 65 billion and is already introduced 5 years ago on 15th December, 2005 and the first flight was on 29th September, 1990. This is used by US Air Force and is a single-seat, twin engine stealth fighter aircraft and is giving 100% success.

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects | Tip Top Tens

Enjoy! Please note i didn't make this list..
Why on earth would FGFA will be 5th and PAK FA 2nd?
Just because India gonna use it and producing it?
BS.
India's gonna use the 2nd best ;)

any link that j-xx is going to used by PAF?
Whatever China produces will finally go to Pakistan and with a 50% discount. Or a summer festival sale - buy one, take two free! :cheesy:

So where's the doubt? :lol:

J-xx doesn't even exist,not even a part of it and you are talking about Pakistan having it soon.
Some Pakistanis here have serious connections with Chinese developers!

Why on earth would FGFA will be 5th and PAK FA 2nd?
Just because India gonna use it and producing it?
BS.
Exactly what I thought! FGFA and PAK-FA are one and the same. The only difference is that the FGFA will be predominantly armed with weapons of Indian origin such as the Astra, a Beyond Visual Range missile (BVR) being developed by India. Although in keeping with the Russian BVR doctrine of using a variety of different missiles for versatility and unpredictability to countermeasures, the aircraft is expected to have compatibility with various missile types. Unlike the Russian version, the FGFA may include systems developed by third parties also.

Please let us know when is Pakistan getting the following from China:

SLV
Nuclear Submarines
Aircraft Carrier
J-20

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom