What's new

Top 10 Best Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft Projects

What i posted not only came from wiki as a source but many other sources such as international journals and tejas official website..
I am in india .. i have seen tejas flying in front of my eyes ..

But you never has a source to support your saying..
just you keep on shouting without knowledge and appropriate source ?

And are you asking to spend money for military info , i dont need military info of india after paying cost for it , coz that simply means cheating country ..
Are you an agent of ISI who is spending lots of money to spy indian miitary programs ??
Seems to be ..

I always say....Spend some money to get some good sources of information (they come at cost) . Habbit of running into WIKI for everything is understandable. How IAF accepted the so called MK1 version is discussed to death all around on this forum. So rather browse back LCA threads to find out what are the "facts"....okey just to ask, how many changes were made in the 1000 flights of LCA?

What i posted not only came from wiki as a source but many other sources such as international journals and tejas official website..
Tejas - India's Light Combat Aircraft - Official Website

I am in india .. i have seen tejas flying in front of my eyes ..

But you never has a source to support your saying..
just you keep on shouting without knowledge and appropriate source ?

And are you asking to spend money for military info , i dont need military info of india after paying cost for it , coz that simply means cheating country ..
Are you an agent of ISI who is spending lots of money to spy indian miitary programs ??
Seems to be ..

Wiki is not aways reliable .. but most of the time it is ..
whatever i see at wiki , i confirm it by going through other international sources (coz national source may uplift reality from the fact) , then after i post something.. so that it should be healthy discussion with strong base to what i posted ..

but you guys always keeps on shouting and keeps on neglecting the facts and sources coz of your narrow minded (or stupid) attitude. whatever ..

Best of luck to pakistaan ..
Pakistaani fighter pilots are highly professional i read at many international sources.. though they are not skilled as indians due to lack of advance fighter jets that india have..

^^the pakistanis think that we talk of wiki all the time because that is the only
source they know of:rofl:

Admit it J-20 is 4th generation:rofl:

^^the pakistanis think that we talk of wiki all the time because that is the only

Yeah J-20 is a true 4th Gen fighter.. in China.. which is a 5th Gen fighter.. to everyone else.. Su30.. is a 3rd gen fighter.. in China.
Wiki is completely wrong.. of course.. you think.. that every indian weapon listed is 3 x better than listed on wiki.. and every Pakistani weapon is 3x worse..

Yeah J-20 is a true 4th Gen fighter.. in China.. which is a 5th Gen fighter.. to everyone else.. Su30.. is a 3rd gen fighter.. in China.
Wiki is completely wrong.. of course.. you think.. that every indian weapon listed is 3 x better than listed on wiki.. and every Pakistani weapon is 3x worse..
The bold part ..... you didn't made any sense ....

i dont know for which post you got banned. but you definetly deserve an infraction for calling the J20's a 4th gen fighter.

MAy be in China they have different system for assigning generation to aircraft..:lol:
Afterall, someone just made a very good point that if china had j-20 then why r they going for su-35..
Hope they believe in their weapon system..

The list is OK but I think no.10 success rate should 0.20%. Must be an error in writting. And why is russia developing an stealth version of Mig. They will have PAK-FA.

MAy be in China they have different system for assigning generation to aircraft..:lol:
Afterall, someone just made a very good point that if china had j-20 then why r they going for su-35..
Hope they believe in their weapon system..

Engine? Avionics?

The list is OK but I think no.10 success rate should 0.20%. Must be an error in writting.
And why is russia developing an stealth version of Mig. They will have PAK-FA.

To counter F-35. Mainly export.

Back
Top Bottom