What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

But Super we do love the chinese for their fair and non interference policies around the world. I mean can you imagine a chinese leader speaking crax like this blair war criminal

We can love the Chinise brothers and take the p*ss out of morons like B liar on here! lolz

Mosa is a nice guy it's just he has fear of Shia's and thinks an attack on the royals is an attack on him, But I think I acted like a jerk to him I should apologize.

Mosa is a nice guy it's just he has fear of Shia's and thinks an attack on the royals is an attack on him, But I think I acted like a jerk to him I should apologize.

Mosa is also strong may Allah bless him. I have had many rows with him. But I always say to him arabs, iranians, pakistanis we the people should be like brothers. Look in the west they create EEC and have free movement of goods and people whilst they sow seed of discourse in our neighbourhood. I wish we had wise leaders who would do the same in our neighbourhood

Tariqbhai I am sunni. I know we muslims have many problems. But they are for us to solve. Let me tell you something any country where even 30% stand up to be counted the revolution would take 2 days. Lets say in Pakistan 30% people stood up that is 80 million people do you think our security forces which compared to syrian are musch bigger could keep an unpopular regime in power-no way what will they do nuke our people. I am against any intervention by western people to interfere in any country using human rights as a cover

Assalam alaikum

Brother who wants western involvement, but as i see u don't have any idea how brtual these arabic regimes were or r and specially this nusiairi kafir regime of bashar don't compare them with our system ( no way ). bashar is not accepting there is some opposition he is saying all of these r some armed org. lol since 40 years there was none of them. have u seen these security ppl beating their own and tell him to say there is no Allah accept bashar?

if u let these poor ppl face this butcher he will kill them didont u see how kids r shot at upper body
i m watching this uprising from day one untill 3 weeks only dara'a was coming out bcoz of fear none other dare to come out, slowly slowly most of the cities r not demonstrating what else is required.

the security personnel don't let the ppl to gather they start shooting
when u r under a regime for 40 + years it is very hard u come out, i salute the brave ppl of syria for their bravery if u r a sunni they u must know there r many hadeeth of Prophet PBUH about ppl of sham ( i beg u to side with them and don't side with this traitor nusairi kafir ).

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Brother who wants western involvement, but as i see u don't have any idea how brtual these arabic regimes were or r and specially this nusiairi kafir regime of bashar don't compare them with our system ( no way ). bashar is not accepting there is some opposition he is saying all of these r some armed org. lol since 40 years there was none of them. have u seen these security ppl beating their own and tell him to say there is no Allah accept bashar?

f u let these poor ppl face this butcher he will kill them didont u see how kids r shot at upper body
i m watching this uprising from day one untill 3 weeks only dara'a was coming out bcoz of fear none other dare to come out, slowly slowly most of the cities r not demonstrating what else is required.

the security personnel don't let the ppl to gather they start shooting
when u r under a regime for 40 + years it is very hard u come out, i salute the brave ppl of syria for their bravery if u r a sunni they u must know there r many hadeeth of Prophet PBUH about ppl of sham ( i beg u to side with them and don't side with this traitor nusairi kafir ).

TARIQ

No no yaar. All our countries have evil leaders. Ours is a puppet of west. Our zardari is just as bad if not worse. you know his father was only a cnema house owner in karachi. You do not make 4 billion US dollars in a few years by being good. Think if that money was used on pakistan people. How many people have died in Pakistan because they cant get medecine worth lets say $100 dollars. That will mean Zardari has killed 4 million people. But that does not mean Blair or west should interfere, when things get bad enogh people will wake up. It is the right of our own people or Syrians if they want change. Change must never come from guns of british and americans in our lands

Tariqbhai you are my brother Please do not beg me you have a right to ask me to support unjust actions in the world I am with you and the syrian people. But I still say blair is bullshxxt and we dont want western interference look at what is happening in libya

Assalam alaikum,

yara it is not the corruption it is the brutality of the regime, u can't pray or read quran ( or made hard to do it ) when u r in army. if u belong to brotherhood u r bound to be hanged so terrorising their public etc. as i said it many times i know many arabs only the syrians when u mention their regime u can see fear clearly in their eyes.

i might hate the western policies more then but it doesnot mean if blair said something that is in my favour i would oppose it. this blessed land of syria must be saved from this takfiri
libya, brother i don't know if u know arabic or not but if u could understand what qadhafi was telling his own ppl as rats and under the influence and he was ready to bring millions from all over the world to burn them, i listen to saif's speech it was only threats nothing else i don't blame the libyans anymore i wished if we could have helped them though.

and lastly qadhafi after ruling them for 42 years said to his ppl , who r u?

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum,

yara it is not the corruption it is the brutality of the regime, u can't pray or read quran ( or made hard to do it ) when u r in army. if u belong to brotherhood u r bound to be hanged so terrorising their public etc. as i said it many times i know many arabs only the syrians when u mention their regime u can see fear clearly in their eyes.

i might hate the western policies more then but it doesnot mean if blair said something that is in my favour i would oppose it. this blessed land of syria must be saved from this takfiri
libya, brother i don't know if u know arabic or not but if u could understand what qadhafi was telling his own ppl as rats and under the influence and he was ready to bring millions from all over the world to burn them, i listen to saif's speech it was only threats nothing else i don't blame the libyans anymore i wished if we could have helped them though.

and lastly qadhafi after ruling them for 42 years said to his ppl , who r u?

TARIQ

Brother my allah guide us. We have evil people ruling us. Let us hope that with as little killing as possible these leaders are removed, but never take help from blair because they have other agenda and its just swapping one bad leader for a western puppet with their help thats all they do. But I think we are on the same page

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria as he blames Tehran for prolonging the conflict in Iraq after the 2003 invasion.

Tony Blair has a point.

Some people (especially Muslim leaders) respect only force.

We in the West should NOT allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.
As soon as it's finished, we should invade and topple their regime I think.
Not before, and not too long after they do, because the Iranians are very clearly building nuke weapons. I don't believe their claims about peaceful nuclear energy. They can do solar / wind if they need energy.

Tony Blair has a point.

Some people (especially Muslim leaders) respect only force.

We in the West should NOT allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon.
As soon as it's finished, we should invade and topple their regime I think.
Not before, and not too long after they do, because the Iranians are very clearly building nuke weapons. I don't believe their claims about peaceful nuclear energy. They can do solar / wind if they need energy.

Wise people learn from their mistakes (iraq) stupid ones like bliar dont

It is very sad that some of the members hate other countries because of their relegion.

Why preach democracy when according to actions they clearly support dictatorship which will vow to their interests?

I do believe the West is getting rid of the ties with dictators and truely starting to foster ((semi-)democratic) self-rule in the Muslim world..
Please don't hold the past against us Westerners in securing all our futures. Criticize us for our current efforts as much as you like though, I for one will take such criticism seriously.

Wise people learn from their mistakes (iraq) stupid ones like bliar dont

There are still some people who are now believing in the western propoganda. Why it is that the arab and western media have always same stance.
There is no use to cry over split milk.

Back
Top Bottom