What's new

Tony Blair calls for regime change in Iran and Syria

I have already stated in past that Iran will be instrumental in leading the role of deaths of millions of Muslims in the region.

In Arabic we call 'Fitna-e-Azeem'

Post Shah Iran has troubled every regional and neighbor state.

I dont see iranians threatning saudies they threaten israel and america. saudies are the one that threaten iran and muslim unity cos they want to preserve their stealing power and they dont care if they do a deal with the devils. Shame on you

lol
batman being his usual brainwashed wahabi self again

Its a living fact and recent history.

Shall i name every regional state where Iran had sent armed militias ?

Pakistan, Bahrain, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Lybia, SaudiArabia.... is this not enough?

Don't even bother to talk about brain washed Iranian go and come back only when you'll have 6 page news paper, available every day, at every city.

For you Iranians, every non Shia Muslim is worthless.

I'm a person with least knowledge on religion but it is better than being believing in what a UK made Mullah tells us.

I have already stated in past that Iran will be instrumental in leading the role of deaths of millions of Muslims in the region.

In Arabic we call 'Fitna-e-Azeem'

Post Shah Iran has troubled every regional and neighbor state.

I see you got a pic of Mush who I thought was ok until he let us down and did a deal with taht current theif Zardari and his theiving wife

I dont see iranians threatning saudies they threaten israel and america. saudies are the one that threaten iran and muslim unity cos they want to preserve their stealing power and they dont care if they do a deal with the devils. Shame on you

If only the Saudi leaders showed the Islamic nations the same respect they show USA then we would be 10 times stronger. United we would be such a powerhouse. Looking from the outside third parties snigger that we cant even stick up for each other.

Pakistan, Bahrain, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Lybia, SaudiArabia.... is this not enough?

Don't even bother to talk about brain washed Iranian go and come back only when you'll have 6 page news paper, available every day, at every city.

I'm a person with least knowledge on religion but it is better than being believing in what a UK made Mullah tells us.

What you talkin about? pakistani and arab gulf states are in americans back pocket. Do you not understand america has bought them and they dont care about us people. We have no alternative muslimm leaders who speak up. just a few kind words for paleastinians or suffering poor muslims. At least iranian leaders pay lip servise even if you question their motives

lol why UK made mullah?

anyway you know maybe that many many children of high rank "governmental" mullahs are sent to UK

UK... what a strange country lol

What you talkin about? pakistani and arab gulf states are in americans back pocket. Do you not understand america has bought them and they dont care about us people. We have no alternative muslimm leaders who speak up. just a few kind words for paleastinians or suffering poor muslims. At least iranian leaders pay lip servise even if you question their motives

I am not iranian nor am i a shia so dont try to divide muslims. You know full well its forbidden to divide muslims

I am not iranian nor am i a shia so dont try to divide muslims. You know full well its forbidden to divide muslims

That is the issue. Shia, wahabi sunni ets we have to have a go at each others beliefs. How the heck can we take on the enemies of Islam when we argue about these things. We cant get off base 1 let alone unite!

If we review the history... we found that Iran has actually helped Israel selling its offensive defence.

Palestinians have always faced the brunt of Israel military due to Iran.

iran has always engineered divisions in non irani Muslim states and isolated its own people and fed them with false information of the world around them.

If we review the history... we found that Iran has actually helped Israel selling its offensive defence.

iran has always engineered divisions in non irani Muslim states and isolated its own people and fed them with false information of the world around them.
calm down batman please

this batman is a bit of a nutcase. I suggest ppl stop wasting time on him.

:smokin:

Iran has helped the sunni palestinians more than their sunni arab and non-arab brethern.

Sending militias where? To help the Lebanese When the Israelis were bombing a virtually defenceless people to oblivion? Well I

am glad they did because no other muslim nation had the courage to do so. I am not sure about the other countries on the list, syria is actually an ally...

Are we forgetting that Iran was attacked by the Arabs, with the support of the west?

You need to go engineer your head...i am serious you need some mental help.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom