What's new

Tonight With Moeed Pirzada with Universities students. (Must Watch)

I don't know buy why PTI politicians come as immature and not fit for politics? Asad Umar is another example of it.

Goodness me, Asad Umar just destroyed Miftah Ismail, it was not even a competition.

I don't know buy why PTI politicians come as immature and not fit for politics? Asad Umar is another example of it.

Unfortunately, maturity is a word used in Pakistan that is euphemism for corruption and nepotism.

Goodness me, Asad Umar just destroyed Miftah Ismail, it was not even a competition.

Unfortunately, maturity is a word used in Pakistan that is euphemism for corruption and nepotism.

Asad Umar sounded like Rana Sanaullah in front of Miftah.

Power projects are under construction, one can see progress in infrastructure forum. Despite all this Asad had to lie through his teeth for applause from ignorant youthias.

Asad Umar sounded like Rana Sanaullah in front of Miftah.

Than you need to go back and see the interview again. And comparing an intellectual such as Asad Umar against Rana Sanaullah a known target killer, SERIOUSLY.

Power projects are under construction, one can see progress in infrastructure forum. Despite all this Asad had to lie through his teeth for applause from ignorant youthias.

I guess time will be the just judge. Asad Umar listed his arguments with facts and figures, and Miftah was unable to counter it with facts and logic. While indeed Government is building many Power Projects, they are still behind schedule, and the Government has failed to build the relevant supporting infrastructure such as Power Stations and Transmission Lines to support those Projects. But than in the end, the Government has only itself to blame. Engaging in corruption with Nandipur, and handing all the LNG Contracts to a corrupt shady businessman Saif Ur Rehman. No wonder the Projects are tainted and behind schedule, what happened to the big proclamations that we will end load shedding in 6 months?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom