What's new

Tonight with Moeed Pirzada 14th Feburary 2016

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am posting the video here because first part of the show is about 8 F-16 deal with USA and the fuss created by India. In this program Air Marshal Shahid Lateef have suggested that we should go for this deal only if USA gives us those F-16 through Foreign Military Fund which they have other wise we should go for J-10 B or C from China. I would add or from Russia or Europe.
@MastanKhan Horus @Oscar

@Zarvan

As I have stated many a times----unless the F16 is free----it is tantamount to treason to buy the F16's out of our pockets at this time due to certain restriction attached to it in time of 'duress'---.

And to those pakistani kids who were claiming that we can use missiles----just listen----missiles are defencive weapons---aircraft are offencive weapons---.

The parallel aircraft to the F 16 is J10C---either that aircraft needs to be targetted or the J16.

There seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding this F-16 sale regarding who's paying what.

Deal worth $700 million. FMF is about $260 million. Where is the rest coming from? Are CSF funds going to finance the rest?

The media should clarify?

There seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding this F-16 sale regarding who's paying what.

Deal worth $700 million. FMF is about $260 million. Where is the rest coming from? Are CSF funds going to finance the rest?

The media should clarify?

WASHINGTON: The Obama administration is seeking $859.8 million for Pakistan in its budget proposals for fiscal 2016-17.

US govt seeks $860m for Pakistan - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

@Zarvan

As I have stated many a times----unless the F16 is free----it is tantamount to treason to buy the F16's out of our pockets at this time due to certain restriction attached to it in time of 'duress'---.

And to those pakistani kids who were claiming that we can use missiles----just listen----missiles are defencive weapons---aircraft are offencive weapons---.

The parallel aircraft to the F 16 is J10C---either that aircraft needs to be targetted or the J16.
I prefer new J-16 and at least 3 squadrons are must

I will stay fresh human hybrid switched products and further unmanned military robots . wait and guess unmanned f16

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom