What's new

to report channel:Indian Defense News for spreading wrong information/hatred towards Pakistan

LOL, i hate, so i spread around and distribute that which made me hate....sounds like bollywood smut. :happy:

Reminds me of the instructions on a packet of dried grapes during Prohibition: "Do not cover with water and let stand in a closed container for 4 weeks lest an illegal alcoholic beverage be produced." :D

So what.
we hate them they hate us.
The only difference is... They have a better reason to hate us on and they do it better. :D

I've been following this channel from long time and what I've concluded is that the owner of the channel holds some sort of grudge against Pakistan.It would be wise to report and take down this channel for fooling his people and doing propaganda/abusing against Pakistan.
The guy trolls Pakistan by mentioning the facts which are actually applicable on our indian friends and abuses Pakistan to the limit,presents wrong facts.
One thing more and that's that I could have created this thread earlier but I still continue to follow for indian defence info and their opinion on Pakistan but now have come to conclusion that the channel is for trolling and what normally all indians think about their country e.g: a supa power.The guy supports the illegitimate brutal killing in Kashmir and is basically fooling his people so this channel needs to go down for spreading wrong information so please contribute.
(Indian Defense News)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcG9TT58nA1w9Oo3Os3MMg
although there are dozens of channel on the same job as this person but this is one of the biggest and followed by most people so that's why its wise to take this channel down.
Pardon my ignorance but how do you actually report it on Youtube?

Poor bhartis are trying to draw support from others because they can't beat Pakistan in a war despite numerical advantage. Both israel and America have turned them down.

Poor bhartis are trying to draw support from others because they can't beat Pakistan in a war despite numerical advantage. Both israel and America have turned them down.
Yeah, that's why Pakistan is still intact.

On Topic: YouTube moderation isn't about specific fact checks or like that. If it isn't looking like hurting someone to a neutral person, it stays there. Move On and unfollow if you don't like the content.

Ha ha ha.. ..whoa .....

I've been following this channel from long time and what I've concluded is that the owner of the channel holds some sort of grudge against Pakistan.It would be wise to report and take down this channel for fooling his people and doing propaganda/abusing against Pakistan.
The guy trolls Pakistan by mentioning the facts which are actually applicable on our indian friends and abuses Pakistan to the limit,presents wrong facts.
One thing more and that's that I could have created this thread earlier but I still continue to follow for indian defence info and their opinion on Pakistan but now have come to conclusion that the channel is for trolling and what normally all indians think about their country e.g: a supa power.The guy supports the illegitimate brutal killing in Kashmir and is basically fooling his people so this channel needs to go down for spreading wrong information so please contribute.
(Indian Defense News)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcG9TT58nA1w9Oo3Os3MMg
although there are dozens of channel on the same job as this person but this is one of the biggest and followed by most people so that's why its wise to take this channel down.
thanks for promoting this channel
I am subscribed to it now
nothing wrong with alternative point of view
it deflates ones ego and brings back to dharti maa.

LOL.

Now you've got me curious. I don't watch this sort of stuff, but I'm intrigued!
Just a patriotic blowhard channel like any other where enemy is dehumanized and nothing short of total decimation is acceptable and own forces are presented as galaxy class conquerors

Back
Top Bottom