What's new

to report channel:Indian Defense News for spreading wrong information/hatred towards Pakistan

Goku-kun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've been following this channel from long time and what I've concluded is that the owner of the channel holds some sort of grudge against Pakistan.It would be wise to report and take down this channel for fooling his people and doing propaganda/abusing against Pakistan.
The guy trolls Pakistan by mentioning the facts which are actually applicable on our indian friends and abuses Pakistan to the limit,presents wrong facts.
One thing more and that's that I could have created this thread earlier but I still continue to follow for indian defence info and their opinion on Pakistan but now have come to conclusion that the channel is for trolling and what normally all indians think about their country e.g: a supa power.The guy supports the illegitimate brutal killing in Kashmir and is basically fooling his people so this channel needs to go down for spreading wrong information so please contribute.
(Indian Defense News)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBcG9TT58nA1w9Oo3Os3MMg
although there are dozens of channel on the same job as this person but this is one of the biggest and followed by most people so that's why its wise to take this channel down.

Last edited:
I've been following this channel from long time and what I've concluded is that the owner of the channel holds some sort of grudge against Pakistan.It would be wise to report and take down this channel for fooling his people and doing propaganda/abusing against Pakistan.
The guy trolls Pakistan by mentioning the facts which are actually applicable on our indian friends and abuses Pakistan to the limit,presents wrong facts.
One thing more and that's that I could have created this thread earlier but I still continue to follow for indian defence info and their opinion on Pakistan but now have come to conclusion that the channel is for trolling and what normally all indians think about their country e.g: a supa power.The guy supports the illegitimate brutal killing in Kashmir and is basically fooling his people so this channel needs to go down for spreading wrong information so please contribute.
although there are dozens of channel on the same job as this person but this is one of the biggest and followed by most people so that's why its wise to take this channel down.

report it immediately .you tube is waiting .

ALL indians spread lies and hatred against Pakistan and Pakistanis. Even the ones on PDF. Notice how they make wild and ludicrous claims which they can NEVER substanitiate with honest hard evidence.

lol.............lol...........lol.:pop:
the only thing that is LOL are you indiots..

Who cares? They can bark all they like, it only proves that the cow pee pee drinkers are obsessed with Pakistan.
it matters bro.He trolls us for the things that are applicable on him and his countrymen.Try to follow the channel and you will find because normally every 2nd or 3rd video of his has news about Pakistan and its one the biggest channels of indiots defence that's why posted it otherwise every indian channel is on this job.

Reported!

the only thing that is LOL are you indiots..

it matters bro.He trolls us for the things that are applicable on him and his countrymen.Try to follow the channel and you will find because normally every 2nd or 3rd video of his has news about Pakistan and its one the biggest channels of indiots defence that's why posted it otherwise every indian channel is on this job.

better you start your channel and counter what that channel is propagating , reporting is not going to help .

What else can India do, only bark & spread lies.
check out this guy's latest video and see that how he is spreading false information.The video is uploaded hardly half-hour ago so check it by yourself and report the video plzz because this is one of the biggest channels due to his hatred and anti-Pakistan remarks.So this channel should go down.

check out this guy's latest video and see that how he is spreading false information.The video is uploaded hardly half-hour ago so check it by yourself and report the video plzz because this is one of the biggest channels due to his hatred and anti-Pakistan remarks.So this channel should go down.

you should make your own videos and upload it on youtube , you will get a lot of support from pakistanis .many pakistanis are doing it .

you should make your own videos and upload it on youtube , you will get a lot of support from pakistanis .many pakistanis are doing it .

Why don't you leave them alone? Every one that watches that channel contributes to its revenues. Personally, I have no time to watch trash, but it is pleasing to see the conscientiousness and patriotism of these IPs. They really work hard.

So you have been helping them get paid for watching their trash and getting hypertension in the process, well done! The youth of today, honestly!

So you have been helping them get paid for watching their trash and getting hypertension in the process, well done! The youth of today, honestly!
who's asking to watch it.We all know how to report a video so I have asked every Pakistani to report it and if you pause the video immediately than one does not get a view.

Back
Top Bottom