What's new

To overseas Pakistanis: Get Practical for Change in Pakistan.

Thank you for the information and the link.

And this change will bring this that...............Imran Khan will be ruling this country.........and once he will get power who knows his mind will not change.......coz power make insane even a wise man............and who is other than in Imran Khan's party............Who will be foreign minister, who will be interior minister, who will be education, railway and other departments ministers..............i dont' see any compitative peoples other than Imran Khan.

So, you think out of 180m population we have only those bunch of idiots and traitors capable enough to be ministers??? Al-though i don't have so much expectation from IK but still i believe we have to get ride of PPP, PML A-Z, MQM etc. We need to change the mindset that only few families have right to become ministers.

So, you think out of 180m population we have only those bunch of idiots and traitors capable enough to be ministers??? Al-though i don't have so much expectation from IK but still i believe we have to get ride of PPP, PML A-Z, MQM etc. We need to change the mindset that only few families have right to become ministers.

Well, if past history, specially recently, is any guide, the answer would appear to be yes! :D

Well, if past history, specially recently, is any guide, the answer would appear to be yes! :D

There are still lot of people like you who are the reason for this. i.e. you are giving a pathetic excuse for not supporting a new face is that who will be minister as you don't know them so you will keep electing traitors. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom