What's new

To No End: Why China’s Corruption Crackdown Won’t Be Stopping Soon

So CPC is democratic. Fxxk the West for saying we're commies :D
Indeed there's big risk, u r the player, u r the judge, u r the ruler.
Good guy is the CPC member, Bad guy also is the CPC member.

Thanks for the explanation, can't blame Hu for being an average leader since Jiang is behind all these power play.
So because of Xi's family having ties with some very important figures inside CPC, Xi can purge the corrupt big tigers. But those big tigers have high positions, Xi must have very influential gangs to purge these people.
Hope so, at least i knew Hu is Xi's political ally. Better thing is Hu and Xi all r younger than Jiang.

How old is Jiang? He is 88 ! So 1x president of PRC and 1x former president of PRC gangs together to deal with Jiang's members inside CPC, it's not a hard work there.

Last edited:
Indeed there's big risk, u r the player, u r the judge, u r the ruler.
Good guy is the CPC member, Bad guy also is the CPC member.

Hope so, at least i knew Hu is Xi's political ally. Better thing is Hu and Xi all r younger than Jiang.

How old is Jiang? He is 88 ! So 1x president of PRC and 1x former president of PRC gangs together to deal with Jiang's members inside CPC, it's not a hard work there.

88, once Jiang is gone it should be much easier

The anti-corruption is seemingly successful. China need reform, but some government officials, management level from state companies in industries like oil, finance or electricity...these people form many groups, they have common interest, they live by leeching national interests. You are not dealing corruption with every single official, you are facing many groups, their power can reach to Politburo Standing Committee, it's hard. They are the biggest obstacles to reform, since China has made it clear the market will play a decisive role. Only President Xi can crack them down, everyday I keep hearing there is some officials are investigated, this is incredible. Xi's father was once China's PM, so he can do it, he don't fear fighting with corruption. If other leader without such background are pushed to the front line, they can't do better.

And it looks like President Xi is the right man to smash down all the obstacles to reform. :china:

The most important thing is China's national interests. Primarily our economic development, and this requires stability above all else.

Corruption is the biggest threat to stability. Those officials who steal large amounts of Chinese money and send it overseas, to me they are nothing more than traitors, and should be punished as such. They are destroying the lives of ordinary Chinese people through their actions, they deserve zero mercy.

@terranMarine @Jlaw
If u want to understand DARTH VADER, just see this thread(only for Chinese) with 700+ posts :tup:, read it carefully carefully and carefully ... then u will close to the dark energy :pop:( Rare stories happend inside CPC last twenty years).:dirol:

a2b724d7a6a9b7c5cbc67e000dddbc6b.jpg

Last edited:
And it looks like President Xi is the right man to smash down all the obstacles to reform. :china:

The most important thing is China's national interests. Primarily our economic development, and this requires stability above all else.

Corruption is the biggest threat to stability. Those officials who steal large amounts of Chinese money and send it overseas, to me they are nothing more than traitors, and should be punished as such. They are destroying the lives of ordinary Chinese people through their actions, they deserve zero mercy.

Yes, corruption the biggest threat. We don't fear the foreign enemy, but the corruption inside China, the real enemy.

-----
Jiang Zemin's grandson, a shareholder of Alibaba.

路透社揭底江泽民孙子的私募股权王国 - 经纬智库

Last edited:
The person starting this thread should also look into his own backyard.

In USA, corruption is now legalised, it's called Outsourcing.

Government is outsourced (Private Jails, Private Tax Collectors)
Social services are outsourced (For-Profit NGOs, declining funding through USAID)
War is outsourced (Blackwater)
Peace is Outsourced (Post-war building of the nations which were bombed into stone age by contractors)

There is a revolving door policy in which politicians, businessmen and high profile officers of Military Industrial Complex circulate between government and private sector and award contracts to their favourite contractors. Result is that corruption is rampant.

One very known example is Halliburtion (KBR) which was Lion's share of contracts of DoD during Bush Era. A former president of the company was Dick Cheney.

While in China, even the very high officials are (literally) hanged on corruption; the big fish always escapes in USA.

The person starting this thread should also look into his own backyard.

In USA, corruption is now legalised, it's called Outsourcing.

Government is outsourced (Private Jails, Private Tax Collectors)
Social services are outsourced (For-Profit NGOs, declining funding through USAID)
War is outsourced (Blackwater)
Peace is Outsourced (Post-war building of the nations which were bombed into stone age by contractors)

There is a revolving door policy in which politicians, businessmen and high profile officers of Military Industrial Complex circulate between government and private sector and award contracts to their favourite contractors. Result is that corruption is rampant.

One very known example is Halliburtion (KBR) which was Lion's share of contracts of DoD during Bush Era. A former president of the company was Dick Cheney.

While in China, even the very high officials are (literally) hanged on corruption; the big fish always escapes in USA.

You're not even Chinese, but even so, you're inventing a reason to be insulted on their behalf. Astounding.

For the record, you should actually read my post before posting this non-sense. If reading the entire post is beyond you, read the four sentence preamble that I wrote praising the CCP's campaign against corruption, and then realize that your attack on the US was unwarranted. This has nothing to do with the US other than the source of the article.

Ok, why do Chinese officials esp. local ones, look so ugly! They all have oily faces and nasty bellies. OMG, they disgust me! haha . Some of them are probably my age. With so much money they siphoned from public, cannot they just clean up themselves a bit?

My English is too poor to understand your article.

I will try to provide a simple summary:

-President Xi started to fight against corruption (that is, politicians using the government to make themselves rich)

-Many people thought it would not succeed, because the investigators were afraid that the politicians would get revenge on them

-The effort to fight corruption has been surprisingly successful, because Xi protected the investigators

-The effort to fight corruption is hard, but it must continue for the sake of China's prosperity

-One of the reasons why corruption is hard to fight is because bribes help politicians get things done efficiently, so if politicians cannot use bribes to help government work, then it is unclear if the government will still function well

Perhaps one of our Chinese users can provide a more sophisticated summary in Chinese for this user.

Is it a good thing that Central Discipline Inspection Commission is ahead of law everywhere? Does it prove that our anti-corruption law is useless when dealing with government officials?

The CCP dicipline committee can investigate them, but who can investigate dicipline committee, themselves? No.

Back
Top Bottom