What's new

To all members particularly Indians and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

vnomad

Reaction score
Dear All,

I've been a member of this forum for quite a while now, around three years maybe. I took a hiatus over a year back and just returned a couple of days back.

I don't mean any offence to the forum management, but the quality of discussion here has declined, and I kind of wish things would go back to the way they were. I was always fond of the forum, because it was liberal, pleasant and above all civilized. Debate was encouraged and despite being an Indian, my opinions were invited as long as they were presented in decent manner.

To Indians on the forum. I'd request you to please try to improve the quality of matter being posted. And please consciously try to avoid forming a community on the forum. With regard to the posts, avoid one liners. And above all try to ensure the posts are informative instead of nationalistic. I've read a score of lines of the sort 'this is the stupidest thing I've heard', 'what a joke', 'blah blah this is their mentality', etc etc. Avoid it, its not that hard. Keep the tone neutral.

To the others on the forum. Well most the above I guess.

To the Mods, I would appreciate a little more ruthlessness(without partiality please). Posts with any unnecessary jingoism or chest beating need to go.

P.S. A lot of posters that I knew are gone, Sword9, Waz, Keysersoze, Neo, blain2, Shehz etc. What the heck happened?

totally agree with u
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

We will post better stuff.

I agree one 100%. I also have some things.
There is no need for unnecessary flaming.
I also do not like threads created boasting India only to wait to be ridiculed by others. Some people become over excited about any good news and does not discount the hype.

Totally agree with you.

But I kinda get pissed off when someone continues BS even without listening. I know, we can't ask for too much.

Anybody with the repeated name calling will be banned for 3 months or more. Its just the matter of us spotting those individuals. That is why the support in reporting a particular post is very much needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom