What's new

To all Chinese members, what is your favorite Chinese Dynasty?

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Personally, my favorite dynasties are Han/Tang/Ming.

I also use to like Song, even they were military weak, but still achieved some glorious civilization.

Han Dynasty from 202 BC to 220 AD

59fdc42d0105so23

Tang Dynasty from 618 AD to 907 AD

01300000164305121127375624224.jpg

Ming Dynasty from 1368 AD to 1644 AD

4186_20100202140244_ryz2a.jpg

Kind of sad but my knowledge of Chinese history is mostly modern. Although I did love watching the three kingdoms drama on CCTV as a kid.

Kind of sad but my knowledge of Chinese history is mostly modern. Although I did love watching the three kingdoms drama on CCTV as a kid.

Before i thought that Tang Dynasty was the most powerful Dynasty ever existed in the Chinese history, but now, i believe it should be Ming Dynasty.

So in the rank of power it should be:

0. PRC
1. Ming Dynasty
2. Han Dynasty
3. Tang Dynasty
4. Yuan Dynasty
5. Qin Dynasty
6. Qing Dynasty
7. Sui Dynasty
8. Song Dynasty
9. Jin Dynasty
10. ROC

Han Dynasty has a very powerful force, it defeated the Huns. It expelled Huns to Europe, and the Huns destroyed the Roman Empire in Europe.

But the Han Dynasty's force also hurt himself, it is destroyed in the civil war.
So, I prefer the Song Dynasty, it is the pinnacle of civilization. Bad luck is Genghis Khan appeared in Mongolia...
Savage destruction of civilization...

Ming Dynasty.

That was when China's naval power reached its zenith.

Han Dynasty has a very powerful force, it defeated the Huns. It expelled Huns to Europe, and the Huns destroyed the Roman Empire in Europe.

But the Han Dynasty's force also hurt himself, it is destroyed in the civil war.
So, I prefer the Song Dynasty.

Good Cavalry in the Han. Arguably the best in the world at the time.

So, I prefer the Song Dynasty.

That's why i rated Han as the the second most powerful Dynasty after Ming.

Ming Dynasty beat Mongols with ease, meanwhile they can maintain a huge fleet that can travel anywhere in Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean for nearly 30 years. Imagine if Ming had colonial mentality like Europeans, then most land in the World would belong to the Chinese.

I think PRC has a good chance to surpass the achievement of Ming Dynasty in the near future.

Ming Dynasty beat Mongols with ease, meanwhile they can maintain a huge fleet that can travel anywhere in Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean for nearly 30 years. Imagine if Ming has colonial mentality like Europeans, then most land in the World would belong to the Chinese.

That is true. :tup:

The character of China has never been a colonial one, China prefers to have "vassals" rather than "colonies".

China is so big already, it is like a self-contained world.

That's why i rated Han as the the second most powerful Dynasty after Ming.

Ming Dynasty beat Mongols with ease, meanwhile they can maintain a huge fleet that can travel anywhere in Pacific Ocean and Indian Ocean for nearly 30 years. Imagine if Ming had colonial mentality like Europeans, then most land in the World would belong to the Chinese.

I think PRC has a good chance to surpass the achievement of Ming Dynasty in the near future.

Let's not dwell on what if's and could've beens. History fares poorly in those scenarios.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom