What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

Exactly what is it about free will and common sense that these mullahs hate so much?

Won't work..if couple of them die all Pakistanis will cry...if common folk die nobody cares
Then keep killing the violent thugs till Pakistanis run out of tears. Might need a generation but it needs to be done, just like it needed to be done (and was done) with the Lal Masjid brigade and TTP. Pakistanis 'cried' over the deaths of our 'Mujahideen & Kabaili brothers', but now we are where we are.

Then keep killing the violent thugs till Pakistanis run out of tears. Might need a generation but it needs to be done, just like it needed to be done (and was done) with the Lal Masjid brigade and TTP. Pakistanis 'cried' over the deaths of our 'Mujahideen & Kabaili brothers', but now we are where we are.

I am seeing lots of BIG MOUTHS in this forum since the issue has started, why don't you all big mouths go out on the streets and confront these people?

and you think after this you all advocating killing will be safe?

When Nabi Pak saws and early Muslims was being abused, insulted, injured, and taunted daily in Makkah, did he cause any violence or misfortune for Makkans?

TLP followers need to relearn Islam and recognize the snake leading them is an enemy of Islam and Muslims.

I hope TLP will be taken care of quickly with a heavy hand in sha Allah.

Basically in Pakistan what you appear to do, is much more important than the reality, even if people are well aware of your reality its still important to have a righteous "facade".

People don't give a sh1t a bout religion in our country. Nobody with any life options goes to a madrasa, only the poor. Mosques are sparsely populated other than on Fridays, people lie, cheat, swindle wherever they can. Our clergy are under paid and most have other jobs or live on hand outs.
Have you read today's Qadeer column in TFT? What do you think of his prescription?

The overwhelming majority of our nation is sitting in our living rooms watching the TV and remarking amongst themselves how they wish someone would kick these mullahs off the street straight into jail. However most won't say it amongst people we don't know and trust, in case we're seen not to be holy enough. We live inside self imposed mental prisons.
Are you sure you can speak for "the overwhelming majority"? Values are what you are willing to fight for. If Pakistanis remain silent in their living rooms doing nothing then they are not willing to dispute the values the TV mullahs insist on imposing upon society.

The state is no difference. Instead of coming down on these idiots hard and fast, they're biding thier time, posturing and going through the motions of "diplomacy", waiting for the public to be fatigued or someone to be killed, ie red lines crossed which they can they claim forced them to act.
That's more like how medieval monarchs managed mobs than how effective democracies control demonstrations.

They fear if they don't, large chunks of the 50% illiterate electorate might not vote for them, or the opposition will shamelessly use it to point score against them.
Politicians' actions - or lack of action - demonstrate their principles more effectively than their words do.

I am a religious man, but I thank God I'm also an educated man, able to study faith and be a student of it. I approach it academically to understand it, so I can be the best person I can.
I don't doubt your education yet have you ever performed an act of pure faith, unjustified and unexplained by reason, family, or self-interest? My guess is that only once you have done that, even just once, can you appreciate the viewpoint of a man who puts faith before all else.

I don't tolerate the nonsense peddled in the name of my faith.
And you demonstrate your intolerance of the...intolerant? - in what way?

Have you read today's Qadeer column in TFT? What do you think of his prescription?

He's right about the bit about confused morality and needing to talk about morality, but he's off the mark about some of it. Like the idea people are migrating away to immoral lands and abandoning their parents and families. So out of touch. Why do you think people are doing that? Its desperation at their financial situation. People want some way of living beyond meal to meal. They're sold a lie and they borrow money to try and take that chance.

Are you sure you can speak for "the overwhelming majority"? Values are what you are willing to fight for. If Pakistanis remain silent in their living rooms doing nothing then they are not willing to dispute the values the TV mullahs insist on imposing upon society.

We're a subjegated people. The shackles of colonialism have not left our minds yet. I'll give you a simple example. The local MP for our village, corrupt to the core, brings vice to the community, has no real power, delivers nothing, only steals from the state coffers and lives the good life. People won't vote for an alternative, partly because the alternative is from another caste, and partly because they don't want to be seen to be causing trouble. Most people manage just fine - the roads are shit, they buy an SUV. No electricity, they buy a generator. Why stir the pot. Privately of course they're full of virtue and values.

Young people are different, but the masses need leaders, leaders you can talk to, not people who aren't available to you. Imran Khan is great, people love IK, but if they can't love his local representative, he is powerless.

We don't teach leadership, we don't teach authority and independence, we teach "elders know best", we teach "respect", we teach "obedience", but the lines aren't that far from ignorance, cowardice and subjagation.

That's more like how medieval monarchs managed mobs than how effective democracies control demonstrations.

You've been on our forum for a long time. The people you interact with are at the very least, upper middle class, or upper class. There aren't any poor kids on our forum. Our country is still run with a medieval mindset, it's just our lords get themselves elected from time to time.

Politicians' actions - or lack of action - demonstrate their principles more effectively than their words do.

Yep, i agree.

I don't doubt your education yet have you ever performed an act of pure faith, unjustified and unexplained by reason, family, or self-interest? My guess is that only once you have done that, even just once, can you appreciate the viewpoint of a man who puts faith before all else.

I don't think that's possible. Even in it's purest form, faith is about obedience and love. You do what you do because your creator asked you to, and because you love your creator.

Even when we breathe we do it for self, to survive, to function to the next moment.

And you demonstrate your intolerance of the...intolerant? - in what way?

I teach, i speak out. I don't have the power to physically force change - if i did... i'd go full Saddam on these people.

We're a subjegated people. The shackles of colonialism have not left our minds yet. I'll give you a simple example. The local MP for our village, corrupt to the core, brings vice to the community, has no real power, delivers nothing, only steals from the state coffers and lives the good life. People won't vote for an alternative, partly because the alternative is from another caste, and partly because they don't want to be seen to be causing trouble.
You might want to re-read this paragraph. Is what you're describing here really what is meant by "colonialism"?

TLY riots reminds restoration movement of Iftikhar Choodary.
Until that moment, there were no signs of TLY.
This nation is reaping what it sowed.

The government should have taken action after PM speech. Take state institutions into confidence and stand firm. Pakistanis will stand with the government, they just need a strong leader to say what they want to hear, enough of these fake islamic leaders. Unfortunately no one wants to stand for the truth and this mullah terrorism will continue. Sad day for Pakistan and the direction we are heading.

45225066_747108832290408_6298460099522330624_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom