What's new

TLP riots and destruction- Aasia Bibi Blasphemy Judgement

They are idiots. If she has been acquitted by the court, it means she did not commit the blasphemy so what's the problem. Though I think the decision should have been delayed for a few months. The court has decided a 10 year old case now to increase the troubles for the current govt. I personally think that judges should stand in the public and defend their verdict without any protocols.
Why these idiots are including Pak Army or IK in it while it is purely supreme courts decision... they can go and attack the SC and we should stand neutral on a side. Let the SC handle them

Make Khadim an Ambassador to the US. Problem solved.
To India man... why USA?

They are idiots. If she has been acquitted by the court, it means she did not commit the blasphemy so what's the problem. Though I think the decision should have been delayed for a few months. The court has decided a 10 year old case now to increase the troubles for the current govt. I personally think that judges should stand in the public and defend their verdict without any protocols.

To India man... why USA?

The further the better. lmao

Court should have witheld the case like they usually do and agencies should have silently flown her out of the country.

Why these idiots are including Pak Army or IK in it while it is purely supreme courts decision... they can go and attack the SC and we should stand neutral on a side. Let the SC handle them

To India man... why USA?
"ASHIQ E RASOOL" ka tappa jo lagaya howa ha khud pe.

Back
Top Bottom