What's new

TLP Leader Saad Rizvi Removed From Terrorism Watchlist !

Read my post again. I said Studying not Reading.

Studying - Devote time and attention to gain knowledge

Reading - The action or skill of reading.

The irony is that I am explaining these meaning to Western Schooled literates. :hitwall:
Everyone has their own understanding of the Quran, there is no reconciliation, more and more sects pop-up because of this reason and then they fight. What good is that?

I admit there are many good lessons in the Quarn, but at the same time, the bottom line cannot be ignored.

Read my post again. I said Studying not Reading.

Studying - Devote time and attention to gain knowledge

Reading - The action or skill of reading.

The irony is that I am explaining these meaning to Western Schooled literates. :hitwall:
I know many people like you who are studying there kids in western schools while advising others the benefits of madrsas , you are one of them

Which madrsa made mobile and internet you are using? Sara din Europeans products use kar k unko bash karna munafqat hoti ha bhai ? Aor londay bazi k ilawa kia dia ha madrsaon na ??
Preach your poo to some brainless zombie, I am not buying it. These filthy people raise more zombies like you that gives nothing of value to our communities, they are like cancer.

"Western" education has built almost all things of value in the modern world, even that PC/Phone and internet you are using right now.

In this post of mine about a snapshot by Hiptullha, @HalfMoon admits that he is a Hindu. He's probably from the notorious IT Cell and is probably here to defame Islam by associating it always with such mullah statements.

But the issue is that once upon a time Muslims enabled that scientific and technological progress which later brought the European Renaissance and then the Industrial Revolution. Leonardo da Vinci is said to have been inspired by the Muslim inventor and engineer Ismail al Jazari who preceded da Vinci by a few centuries. al Jazari is called The Father of Robotics but I think he must also be called The Father of Computing. That was then when the mullahs were there but not politically dominant. Now we have Taliban, Al Qaeda, TLP etc. Muslims need to simplify their ritualist-Muslim life which leads to worship of priests ( mullahs ) and bring back the Islamic Golden Age but in a way that it melds with human progress from everywhere in general.

They need to update the Maddrassa system, bring in maths, science, technology, medicine, philosophy etc and teach Quran in the government schools. The children from government school also lack independent critical thinking. They both the same but both hate each other.

At one time the Maddrassa education system used to educate the ruling elite, it taught law, medicine etc.

Quote from the article "Books on astronomy, geometry and calculus were also taught to encourage methodological thinking"

Last edited:
Most students study for 2 or 3 years in madrasahs. Most madrasa students leave school in class 6 and take admission in class 8 after becoming hafiz

These days the Maddrassa is just a name left, the real Maddrassa is where you teach Quran with many other subjects, in the modern world it is the Nursery, primary, secondary, college and University system. If we teach Quran, Islamic studies, Islamic History, Fiqh, Arabic etc then this system is the modern version of the Maddrassa.

The best way forward for Pakistan is to teach Islamic education in to the school system and teach Maths science etc in to the Maddrassa, bring them both close together.

In this post of mine about a snapshot by Hiptullha, @HalfMoon admits that he is a Hindu. He's probably from the notorious IT Cell and is probably here to defame Islam by associating it always with such mullah statements.

But the issue is that once upon a time Muslims enabled that scientific and technological progress which later brought the European Renaissance and then the Industrial Revolution. Leonardo da Vinci is said to have been inspired by the Muslim inventor and engineer Ismail al Jazari who preceded da Vinci by a few centuries. al Jazari is called The Father of Robotics but I think he must also be called The Father of Computing. That was then when the mullahs were there but not politically dominant. Now we have Taliban, Al Qaeda, TLP etc. Muslims need to simplify their ritualist-Muslim life which leads to worship of priests ( mullahs ) and bring back the Islamic Golden Age but in a way that it melds with human progress from everywhere in general.

Go personal when you are bankrupt of arguments to debate. Keep it up.

Future minister of foreign affairs for Islamic Emirate of Pakistan. Will lead discussions on use of port facilities at Karachi with the Republic of Sindhudesh

Laanat hai Es na ehal government pe. Curse the day I voted for these idiots. Not only have they destroyed the economy, they are now on route to empower molvis and right wing narrative in the country. This bastard killed 9 policemen for God’s sake!

Pakistan takes far-right leader off terror list to end protests

Saad Rizvi removed from terrorism watchlist, paving the way for his release from detention under deal to end weeks of deadly protests.
AP_21109315485318.jpg

Supporters of Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan chant slogans during a protest on the arrest of their party leader Saad Rizvi [File: K M Chaudary/AP]

Pakistan has removed far-right leader Saad Rizvi from its terrorism watchlist, paving the way for his release from detention under a deal to end weeks of deadly protests by his followers over alleged blasphemy.

The move on Thursday came a week after the government agreed to free 2,000 detained members of his Tehrieek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) movement, lifted a ban on the group and agreed to let it contest elections.

In return, the TLP has agreed to shun the politics of violence and withdraw a demand to have France’s ambassador expelled over the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad by a French magazine, negotiators have said.

The TLP took to the streets in mid-October, kicking off weeks of protests and clashes that killed at least seven policemen, injured dozens on both sides and blocked the country’s busiest highway.

At the height of the violence, Prime Minister Imran Khan’s government banned the TLP, designated it a terrorist group and arrested Rizvi.

A government notification said the TLP chief Saad Rizvi’s name was “hereby deleted” from the terrorism watchlist after authorities lifted the ban.

It did not go into further details and the government and the Interior Ministry did not immediately respond to requests for comment. But legal experts said a removal from the watchlist would be a legal prerequisite for any release.

The TLP, which can mobilise thousands of supporters, was born in 2015 out of a protest campaign to seek the release of a police guard who assassinated a provincial governor in 2011 over his calls to reform blasphemy legislation.

It entered politics in 2017 and surprised the political elite by securing more than 2 million votes in the 2018 election.

The next national election is scheduled for 2023, and analysts expect political groups to start gearing up from early next year.

What a shame...i thought imran was tough ...turned out to be a coward of highest order...utter disgrace and humiliation in the eyes of the world.

All those so called muslim scientists were atheists or non practising muslims..sime of them were not respected or patronised during their times...now how conveniently you muslims are owning them.

There is no problem with Madrasas.

What has western education bring ? Cultural of rape, LBGT, and all other kinds of vice.

This vilification of Madrasas and eulogizing of Western schools should stop.

Rape in madrassas happens because...?

Please don't derail this thread.

An ideal madrassa in some utopian world might work well; the reality of many madrassas in Pakistan is quite different.

Agreed. Already reported.

It's the typical fault-line exploitation nonsense that many such trolls here try to do --- some are more subtle than others.

Which madrsa made mobile and internet you are using? Sara din Europeans products use kar k unko bash karna munafqat hoti ha bhai ? Aor londay bazi k ilawa kia dia ha madrsaon na ??

tu aap ki education system nay kya diya hey sewyae angreezi boolnay walay ghaday pedah karnay kay jinka dunya may koi naam nahe na education na engineering na pharma na space kise eek cheez may aap ki ZERO Anda contribution hey batain karwalo khali

Next decade ma sari dunya agay jaygi laken hum par yeh khotay hukamrani karain gay …
to pehle yahan pe konsay insaan k bachay hakoomat kr rhay hain?? look at the economic condition :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom