What's new

tipu sultan ancestors were pakistani

You guys just cannot think past fecal matter?
Or is it a go to reaction everytime Tiger of Mysore in mentioned in your ranks?

It occurs when you enter the conversation. Your humour is quite shitty, to be honest, although it seems to have a fan following of its own.

It occurs when you enter the conversation. Your humour is quite shitty, to be honest, although it seems to have a fan following of its own.

That does not explain why the Sultan of Mysore is a forgotten story in India. I remember last year it took a statement from Pakistan praising the Sultan to cause multiple mobs in India.

That does not explain why the Sultan of Mysore is a forgotten story in India. I remember last year it took a statement from Pakistan praising the Sultan to cause multiple mobs in India.

He is far from being a forgotten story. One of the prominent candidates in an election long gone by campaigned on the sole plank of having retrieved the hero's sword from the looted remnants of that last battle in the breach of the wall of Seringapatnam. He won by a landslide, without delivering a single speech.

In the last ten years, the most amazing phenomenon I have witnessed has been the ability of gullible Pakistanis to manufacture a story on their own, out of whole cloth, hypnotise themselves into forgetting that they had just then invented it, and then waging holy war to defend its eternal truth. About two-thirds of the crowd do that, all the time, including right now in the present. Look around you. The others are embarrassed, shame-faced and apologetic when the jumping up and down and throwing of poo at the enemy is going on; unfortunately, since we have a considerable stock of chimpanzees of our own, we find ourselves begging them to offer us some sympathy. Our idiots, we both sides think, are bigger idiots than your idiots. Both are right, of course.

When given half a chance, very decent discussions ensue. Decent discussions might also be possible on sensitive subjects like military history, especially military history of India-Pakistan encounters. There is a shining example of a decent discussion right in front of you. At the end of the day, some of you are incapable of responding to such opportunities; you lack the emotional capacity, the rational capacity, and the ability to see both sides to a question.

Don't for a moment think you are admired, or grudgingly respected, or feared. The brutal reality, real for both sides, is quite different. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Of course they can be. Like Bharat Ratna Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan. Whom if I am not mistaken was jailed not just by the British but also by the Pakistanis.
Maulana Azad. Asfaqulla Khan. Major General Shah Nawaz Khan.

You're only proving my point. In your eyes, only India-lovers are real freedom fighters.

Lol. You do realize we are using the Latin alphabet here.

Lol. You do realise we don't use the Latin alphabet for our languages right?

It's fine if you are using an Indian language too

You can't even read it and you're still barking about it being Indian lol.

I doubt you can even understand the Pakistani national anthem.

You should speak some language which is Pakistani and be proud of it like Brahui.

You should speak some language which is Hindu and be proud of it like Tamil.

You're only proving my point. In your eyes, only India-lovers are real freedom fighters.

And whom did you have in mind otherwise?

Actually, LOL, neither do Indians.

What is the connection? Have you seen an Indian currency note? Do you think every Indian can read every one of the different languages in which the denomination is expressed?

Tell me, what do you do to communicate with people besides acting like an English football fan?

And you think that is a requirement to make a logical point on its own? Can you hear yourself?

These are the moments when I stop feeling irritated and just feel sorry for you.

No language has a religion.

He is far from being a forgotten story. One of the prominent candidates in an election long gone by campaigned on the sole plank of having retrieved the hero's sword from the looted remnants of that last battle in the breach of the wall of Seringapatnam. He won by a landslide, without delivering a single speech.

In the last ten years, the most amazing phenomenon I have witnessed has been the ability of gullible Pakistanis to manufacture a story on their own, out of whole cloth, hypnotise themselves into forgetting that they had just then invented it, and then waging holy war to defend its eternal truth. About two-thirds of the crowd do that, all the time, including right now in the present. Look around you. The others are embarrassed, shame-faced and apologetic when the jumping up and down and throwing of poo at the enemy is going on; unfortunately, since we have a considerable stock of chimpanzees of our own, we find ourselves begging them to offer us some sympathy. Our idiots, we both sides think, are bigger idiots than your idiots. Both are right, of course.

When given half a chance, very decent discussions ensue. Decent discussions might also be possible on sensitive subjects like military history, especially military history of India-Pakistan encounters. There is a shining example right in front of you. At the end of the day, some of you are incapable of responding to such opportunities; you lack the emotional capacity, the rational capacity, and the ability to see both sides to a question.

Don't for a moment think you are admired, or grudgingly respected, or feared. The brutal reality, real for both sides, is quite different. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.

So democracy is just basically a relic now in India?

All that has happened in the last 10 years is Pakistanis are now more keen on current affairs than before. Unfortunately it has coincided with the rise of democratic fascism in India. Just because Tipu Sultan is seen as a hero of self determination from the Raj does not mean Pakistanis are playing some sinister game with you. Tipu Sultan has not gain popularity in Pakistan, his has remain the same while in India he is now controversial figure who massacred a minority and abysmal religious rights record.

Lately everyone seems to be part of the problem for you. Is this a survival technique you are applying to ride the storm or the situation is that bad as we approach the general elections?

Actually, LOL, neither do Indians.

When I said "we" I meant both Pakistanis and Indians.

What is the connection? Have you seen an Indian currency note?

AFAIK none of you (other than some Muslims) use Perso-Arabic.

No language has a religion.

No language has a nationality either.

And you think that is a requirement to make a logical point on its own?

If Urdu is Indian, then Indians should be able to understand it.

So you understand and speak Brahui?

Nah, I have a very simple criteria. To be called a "freedom fighter" - you need to have violently or non violently opposed the British Rule of Indian subcontinent.

British lackeys who licked British boots don't qualify. This includes a lot of Hindu Maharajas too - so it is not religion specific. But yea, your "heroes" were British lackeys. That's just a matter of fact.

Last edited:
So you understand and speak Brahui?

Do you understand and speak Tamil?

To be called a "freedom fighter" - you need to have violently or non violently opposed the British Rule of Indian suncontinent.

That's not the only part of your criteria. If it was, you'd appreciate examples like Ahmed Khan Karral or Dr Muhammad Iqbal Shedai. But you don't. You only care about people who fought for a United Hind and consider everyone else to be a British stooge.

And no, it's not just restricted to British rule. Anyone who fought for their people to give them freedom is a freedom fighter. That includes Jinnah, Rehmat Ali, Syed Ahmed Khan and others. Just because they considered YOU their enemy more than the British doesn't mean they didn't fight for the freedom of Muslims from British India. They did, without them, we'd be a part of India. Ew.

And I gave you multiple examples that fit your criteria anyway, but you acted as if they were somehow insignificant just because you've never heard of them.

But yea, your "heroes" were British lackeys.

And your "heroes" walked around half naked, starved themselves, and had their dream of a United Hind permanently shattered. They failed.

Jinnah and co, on the other hand, gave us Pakistan. Mission accomplished.

lol you should thank that a punjabi from indus make ganaglanders makes look awesome

Nope, hardworking Indians make India look good. Not one city in Pakistan holds a candle to Bangalore/Mysore. Tipu was a dark skinned southerner, regardless of his faith. Pakistanis are wannabe Arabs/Iranians/Turks. Tipu fought against the British. Pakistanis (mostly Punjabis) fought for the British because they bought into the martial race theory.

Pakistanis were class A British slaves.

Do you understand and speak Tamil?

That's not the only part of your criteria. If it was, you'd appreciate examples like Ahmed Khan Karral or Dr Muhammad Iqbal Shedai. But you don't. You only care about people who fought for a United Hind and consider everyone else to be a British stooge.

And no, it's not just restricted to British rule. Anyone who fought for their people to give them freedom is a freedom fighter. That includes Jinnah, Rehmat Ali, Syed Ahmed Khan and others. Just because they considered YOU their enemy more than the British doesn't mean they didn't fight for the freedom of Muslims from British India. They did, without them, we'd be a part of India. Ew.

And I gave you multiple examples that fit your criteria anyway, but you acted as if they were somehow insignificant just because you've never heard of them.

And your "heroes" walked around half naked, starved themselves, and had their dream of a United Hind permanently shattered. They failed.

Jinnah and co, on the other hand, gave us Pakistan. Mission accomplished.
Lol, first up thanks for proving my point. I don't speak Tamil or Urdu. I don't have to speak either for them to be Indian languages. Do you think all Brits speak Welsh?

Do you speak Brahui?

Secondly, you fight for freedom against ahem - the colonizers. That's the only criteria really. And no, British apologists and boot lickers don't qualify.

Lol, my heroes spent time in jail. They were hanged. They killed the British. Yours spent their time licking British boots even if they wore 3 piece suits. That's the difference.

So democracy is just basically a relic now in India?

Since you know little or nothing about democracy, you are to be pitied for making fatuous remarks; the recent thumping defeat of the right-wing idiots should have spoken to those who have a clue about democracy. To the rest of you, it is a wall of noise.

All that has happened in the last 10 years is Pakistanis are now more keen on current affairs than before.

Good for you! Rejoin the rest of the world.

Unfortunately it has coincided with the rise of democratic fascism in India.

Unfortunately I have to deal with the most excruciatingly inept analyses possible. Please do not use the self-contradictory phrase 'democratic fascism'; it vies for space in the largely uninhabited minds of the sorts that we encounter with 'wet fire' and 'dry water'.

Just because Tipu Sultan is seen as a hero of self determination from the Raj does not mean Pakistanis are playing some sinister game with you.

Nobody thought so. Check for yourself. The astonishment were due to your ability to create Heath Robinsonian links between a random Indian character and the history and historical legacy of your country.

Tipu Sultan has not gain popularity in Pakistan, his has remain the same while in India he is now controversial figure who massacred a minority and abysmal religious rights record.

Yes.

There were straws in the wind regarding the possibility of an incoming government being fascistic, in its behaviour, in its outlook, in its views about prominent personalities past and present. Unfortunately, these fears came true. The new government, and the fringe elements of Indian society that it controls, has shown itself remarkably regressive in every aspect. That is why Tipu has had a bad press in recent months, and for no other reason. The change can be linked directly to the views of the coterie in administration and has nothing to do with the permanent position of Tipu in history.

Incidentally, nobody accuses him of massacring a minority.

Lately everyone seems to be part of the problem for you. Is this a survival technique you are applying to ride the storm or the situation is that bad as we approach the general elections?

Maybe that is your perception. It is not clear what might have given you that overexcited view.

It is remarkable what clarity hindsight brings.

As far as I know, it is not laid down anywhere that everyone must use every language and every script that is in use in his or her country. Do you not find that an absurd proposition? There are over twenty languages and scripts on those notes. Do you understand dimly at least how diverse a country India is?

Nor an origin?

They do. It is just that you seem to be arguing that all Indians need to understand all languages used by all other Indians, and also be able to read and write the different scripts in use.

If you would pause to think for a minute, it is possible that you might see the absurdity of that position and abandon it. Others can only draw your attention to its comic elements.

Nope, hardworking Indians make India look good. Not one city in Pakistan holds a candle to Bangalore/Mysore. Tipu was a dark skinned southerner, regardless of his faith. Pakistanis are wannabe Arabs/Iranians/Turks. Tipu fought against the British. Pakistanis (mostly Punjabis) fought for the British because they bought into the martial race theory.

Correctly said! Many punjabis both Indian and Pakistani will be reluctant to admit that...
Punjabis were though just foot soldiers and nothing else and today when the empire is gone the void still exists and keeps on sucking on unsuspecting generations into its fold not realizing that it were their own ancestors that perhaps then thought the empire will last forever just like today they think these artificial lines in the sand will exist for eternity.

Last edited:

i hate people who don't do research before opening their mouth , tipu grandfather was punjabi and married to local woman
you are just jealous that no pure ganglander can make tipu sutlan , it have to be superior indus genes to make it

most martial were your bortherian sikh punjabi, many muslim punjbi were declared criminals by British

i hate people who don't do research before opening their mouth , tipu grandfather was punjabi and married to local woman
you are just jealous that no pure ganglander can make tipu sutlan , it have to be superior indus genes to make it

most martial were your bortherian sikh punjabi, many muslim punjbi were declared criminals by British
The fact is that Tipu Sultan would slaughter Modi with his very own hands if he were alive today.

Back
Top Bottom