What's new

Times Now Frankly Speaking with Narendra Modi

If you watch this interview you can see determination in his words for a strong country.Arnab Goswami is completely silent in some times during this interview.

for all non indians please comment on what u hear irrespective of 2002 riots

for all non indians please comment on what u hear irrespective of 2002 riots
well my knowledge is less abut this issue but as-usual we all knwo we our ignorant population is crazy and can fight on name of religion anytime so it was may be a conspiracy or incident but in both ways Muslims were kicked very badly at the end of game .

Great program, I saw the entire episode uninterruped.

Dont know why but Modi looked fidgety and uncomfortable during the interview as compared to his previous interviews.Maybe it was just me imagining

well my knowledge is less abut this issue but as-usual we all knwo we our ignorant population is crazy and can fight on name of religion anytime so it was may be a conspiracy or incident but in both ways Muslims were kicked very badly at the end of game .

i cannot defend the muslim killing,,,no sane person will do that.

but it started after 59 hindus were burned alive in a train by some terrorist muslims,,,,what followed was retaliation for that.It was not proper but in subcontinent passions run high and when u do something like burning people alive and that state having 90% of hindus then u should not expect the other party to forget it.

At least the riots were controlled in 3 days and about 1600 people are behind bars in connection with riots

I have seen part of this programme and have seen the last part of it......My observation as a neutral man (or call me a non modi supporter)

1) He has a sense that he is going to be a Prime Minister, and he is confident about the outcome of this election
2) He has tuned down his rhetoric attitude and he is trying to behave like matured leader.
3) He was very clear in his mind on what to speak especially when it comes to pakistan and US. repeated question to get a sensational heading by arnab was handled nicely and he did not say anything sensational.
4) Arnab laid a trap of caste and religion based politics and he had facts and figures to prove it, and modi gave a feeling like he is not going to be a hindu hardliner anymore ( i seriously hope my interpretation is right) and he also rejected the caste and religion based politics.
5) He did not stop himself from taking jibe at Indian media and times now in particular in sensationalizing

If he become a PM and he has majority, i hope he does 50% of what he has been preaching, i would be delighted.....

ArOOOB was bit nervous and not as confident as he was during interview with rahul Baba.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom