What's new

Time to Hang Sarbajit Singh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you awake ?

He has been sentenced to death without a conviction? , where is common sense?

I know he has been given the death sentence, I am simply saying that it was given more of a result of him being a scapegoat. The death sentence was never carried out perhaps because there was rightly a lingering doubt about it perhaps?

What fundamental/radical organization did he work for? What was his aim/cause for the killings if he was in charge? Where are his co-conspirators? It just doesnt make sense for the most part...

Know Wikipedia might not be the best source, but the grounds of his arrest and charges suonds almost like something that was made up on the go.
On the night of August 28, 1990 Sarabjit was arrested near his village on the Indo-Pakistani border near Kasur by Pakistani border guards. Sarabjit claimed that he was a poor farmer who was drunk and had strayed off the border. The security forces had arrested him in an inebriated state, as a case of mistaken identity.[7]
He was initially apprehended for illegally crossing the India-Pakistani border. But after eight days, Pakistani police implicated him in the terrorist bombings.[8] The Pakistani authorities alleged he was Manjit Singh, responsible for the string of 4 blasts in Faislabad and Lahore in 1990 in which 14 people were killed, three months prior to Sarabjit's arrest.[9][1] It was alleged that he was arrested while returning back into India after carrying out the bombings.[10] He was accused of working for Indian intelligence and was viewed as a terrorist in Pakistan.[11] He was convicted of spying and carrying the bomb blasts and was handed death penalty.[7]

Terrorist is a terrorist, hang him if he has been proved guilty.

Indeed, we demand justice for the victims of his terrorist acts.

I know he has been given the death sentence, I am simply saying that it was given more of a result of him being a scapegoat. The death sentence was never carried out perhaps because there was rightly a lingering doubt about it perhaps?

What fundamental/radical organization did he work for? What was his aim/cause for the killings if he was in charge? Where are his co-conspirators? It just doesnt make sense for the most part...

Know Wikipedia might not be the best source, but the grounds of his arrest and charges suonds almost like something that was made up on the go.

Wikipedia --:lol:

What fundamental/radical organization did he work for?

That is known as RAW.

* We already released one Surjeet Singh, last year who confessed of spying on Pakistan in front of the media and had this to say about Sarbajit Singh.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-56544-Sarabjit-Singh-is-a-terrorist:-Surjeet

NEW DELHI: Recently released Indian spy Surjeet Singh said Friday that Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist and terrorists are neither released by India nor Pakistan, Geo News reported. Surjeet Singh who was released on Thursday from the Kot Lakhpat jail admitted to spying for RAW upon his arrival in India.

Fiddae village in Ferozepur district burst into celebrations as Surjeet arrived home to be with his family and friends after 31 years in jail in Pakistan.He told that all Indian prisoners are kept well in Pakistani jails but Sarabjit Singh’s release is a complicated matter.Sarabjit Singh is currently imprisoned in Kot Lakhpat Jail and was convicted of his role in the 1990 bombings in Lahore and Multan.

That mofo indian terrorist must die-
And make sure there is a video of it-

Hang him inside a city from a crane and keep him hanging there for all to see-
Later on let the dogs and scavengers finish his rotten body off-

Indeed, we demand justice for the victims of his terrorist acts.

Wikipedia --:lol:

I acknowledged Wikipedia might not be the best source, but it is the best source I could find in this case (all other sites that show up are either anti-Pak or pro-Pak propaganda sites when you Google), unless you can prove me wrong with an article from the Wall Street Journal or something?

You tell me why hasnt he been hanged in 23 odd years if he there isnt a lingering doubt about his innocence?

What radical organization did he work for? Who were his co-conspirators? The last Sikh radical organization that existed in Indian Punjab was the Khalistani organization in 1980s, and they were mostly concerned with fighting for seperatism from the Indian Govt.

While you could argue that the eventual aim of the Kahlistanis was to return to Ranjit Singhs Khalsa empire (which also includes large parts of Pak Punjab and Sindh), and some of them might have been involved in anti-Pak activities, still does not make sense because the Khalistani movement died out in the mid 80s.

I acknowledged Wikipedia might not be the best source, but it is the best source I could find in this case (all other sites that show up are either anti-Pak or pro-Pak propaganda sites when you Google), unless you can prove me wrong with an article from the Wall Street Journal or something?

You tell me why hasnt he been hanged in 23 odd years if he there isnt a lingering doubt about his innocence?

What radical organization did he work for? Who were his co-conspirators? The last Sikh radical organization that existed in Indian Punjab was the Khalistani organization in 1980s, and they were mostly concerned with fighting for seperatism from the Indian Govt.

While you could argue that the eventual aim of the Kahlistanis was to return to Ranjit Singhs Khalsa empire (which also includes large parts of Pak Punjab and Sindh), and some of them might have been involved in anti-Pak activities, still does not make sense because the Khalistani movement died out in the mid 80s.

He Is a RAW operative. Check my previous post that i updated.

That mofo indian terrorist must die-
And make sure there is a video of it-

Hang him inside a city from a crane and keep him hanging there for all to see-
Later on let the dogs and scavengers finish his rotten body off-

Na, no plans to send him to Iran.

sikh_muslim_20100705.jpg

punjab_mosque_built_2010070.jpg

these jatt guys helped maler kotla muslims in building mosque. dont spoil the goodwill. sarabjit ist terrorist like kasab

khalistan was not a radical movement.
It was started because of yr wrong doing in 1984 in Golden Temple.
U cant really blame others for your short comings.

sikh_muslim_20100705.jpg

punjab_mosque_built_2010070.jpg

these jatt guys helped maler kotla muslims in building mosque. dont spoil the goodwill. sarabjit ist terrorist like kasab

:lol: what a logic
Qurban jao teri soch py

As civilized, rational and fair people we should not hang any one to get even for Kasab's hanging. If Sarbajeet was proven guilty of his crimes he should have been hanged long ago, no need to keep feeding him on Pakistani tax payers money. If he was not proven guilty then we should act like just and fair people.

He Is a RAW operative. Check my previous post that i updated.

Na, no plans to send him to Iran.

Well then, why have your courts not hanged him? Only reason possible: the decision was made despite there being lingering doubts on whether he actually is guilty...

Well then, why have your courts not hanged him? Only reason possible: the decision was made despite there being lingering doubts on whether he actually is guilty...

LOL the reality of Pakistani courts is that they dont really work for people of the Nation rather they work for themselves only.Their pays(monthly) comes from Asian Development Bank on which gov has no control.
n more over they r the ones who have released the Taliban also after their arrests by security forces, who what else can u aspect from people like them:azn:

As civilized, rational and fair people we should not hang any one to get even for Kasab's hanging. If Sarbajeet was proven guilty of his crimes he should have been hanged long ago, no need to keep feeding him on Pakistani tax payers money. If he was not proven guilty then we should act like just and fair people.

He, hasn't been hanged because it became a political jigsaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom