What's new

Time for 'talks' is OVER | COAS tells Nawaz Sharif.

Democracy is not suitable in every environment. China is prime example which is pretty much next super power with fastest growing economy and yet has total different governance system.

There was another non-democratic super power that existed for better part of 50 years, remember USSR? That didn't end well for them.

There is a huge diff b/w "pretty much next super power" and being the sole super power.

"Back in March when ttp announced a ceasefire, PML-n govt honored it but also gave authorization to the army to attack in retaliation and self defense.

So, now what has ttp done in the past few weeks? More attacks on the army, a deadly IED ambush a week ago. That warranted a retaliatory action from the army."

How about this?

You want to end this confusion? You want to rally people against TTP? You think military solution is the optimal solution? You think that the dumb fool civilians are not recognizing the real enemy?

How about this commission laden jernails -

How about you give unprecedented and complete access to the journalists in FATA.

I mean not your pupies. The real journalists. They will help form a dominant public opinion.

Let use see the facts. Let us see the facts from the neutral eye.

Will that happen?

Jernails - You will pay. We all die. God will give you some real estate and commissions too. Don't worry!
Actually no, I don't agree with you. Time for sending journalists is over, time for talk is over, it's been over. Too much blood has been spilled.

The same Generals that you despise have been targeted and killed mercilessly by ttp, too. Countless number of foot soldiers have been brutally executed.

If there are still people who are not on board about this military operation then they never will be. No amount of press reporting will change their views. Right now, it's take it or leave it.

Army should conduct this operation with the heaviest if iron fist and uproot this evil from its deepest root. And not give two hoots about who agrees with or not.

A state has to secure the lives of the next 50,000 people by a coherent and effective strategy.

50,000 "died" - Can you afford another 50K to have the same fate?

Military operations are not the right solution.

I guess we will only know the inside story when we get all the commission details of the fauj.

The cards will reveal.

"Protecting the Sovereignty and People of this Country is something they also swore too ,,,,"

Where was this logic after countless drone victims, Salala incident, OBL raid etc Ohhh protect the people. Yeah sell them over boys!!!! Unkale Mushy....
I guess I don't wanna retire poor, do I? :undecided:
My dear, i agree with your pov too and i support talks to, but not the way they are going, we are waving the flag of peace peace and peace and what we get in return is bombing, killing spree,. Ttp might not be active in kpk and fata during round of talks BUT they did not stop their kidnapping, extortion, smuggling in rest of the country..... So time was up, ws need to step it up now.... Secur above asked a question, care to answer that?

basically he was talking in context that if Current govt will not allow them to go after the murderers of 50,000 Pakistani's then they are willing to break the constitution and stand against the decisions of Govt and Launch an Offensive in NW--- Protecting the Sovereignty and People of this Country is something they also swore too ,,,,
Let me remid you when ZAb was on his killing spree and Police and other LEAs were following him and killing their own people - it was the military that took the first stand and then other PSP members grew some balls and took the stand-----so sometime breaking constitution is right.....

Following the Constitution is not a choice for the Army. It is a sworn mandate. Violating it, no matter how contorted or contrived the justification, is an illegal act that simply cannot be supported. The Government is above the Army, not the other way around. To declare otherwise is a betrayal of the highest order.

Following the Constitution is not a choice for the Army. It is a sworn mandate. Violating it, no matter how contorted or contrived the justification, is an illegal act that simply cannot be supported. The Government is above the Army, not the other way around. To declare otherwise is a betrayal of the highest order.
I agree with you about following the constitution but you did not answer about ZAB, do you prefer going on a killing spree jist to uphold the constitution, that was constituted to safeguard the very same people, who were being butuchered? I stand by what i said above, sometime drasrics measures are needed

Am sure you know what this is
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Declare marshall law for 1 year.

Comb through every city for TTP until all are dead.

Am sure you know what this is
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Yes, but the ones in khaki say these words, not the ones above:

(In the name of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Merciful.)

I, ____________, do solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to Pakistan and uphold the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan which embodies the will of the people, that I will not engage myself in any political activities whatsoever and that I will honestly and faithfully serve Pakistan in the Pakistan Army (or Navy or Air Force) as required by and under the law.

May Allah Almighty help and guide me (A'meen).

I agree with you about following the constitution but you did not answer about ZAB, do you prefer going on a killing spree jist to uphold the constitution, that was constituted to safeguard the very same people, who were being butuchered? I stand by what i said above, sometime drasrics measures are needed

Ah yes, the good old "Doctrine of Necessity". It was a disaster then and it will be a disaster now.

And how did ganja respond to this, he is leaving to India for modis oath ceremony & by doing this ganja has also rejected the blood of martyred Kashmiris. Gen. Raheel should not leave this matter, he himself needs to look into it.

My dear, i agree with your pov too and i support talks to, but not the way they are going, we are waving the flag of peace peace and peace and what we get in return is bombing, killing spree,. Ttp might not be active in kpk and fata during round of talks BUT they did not stop their kidnapping, extortion, smuggling in rest of the country..... So time was up, ws need to step it up now.... Secur above asked a question, care to answer that?
Dear let's forget about the opinions. Deer my deer let's give access to the real journalists. But money will stop flowing in....Amrika Zindabad!

Back
Top Bottom