What's new

Tibet issue

What a joke! North Korea in the worst of times starved only 1 million to death while India starves 2 million to death every year!

Undernourished and Starvation are different. The difference is degree. In India, people are starved DIE at the rate of 6000 per year, while in China, undernourished people do not die. This is reflected in UNICEF statistics which I have posted countless times.

Please post some neutral sources about North Korea instead of rambling on.

Thankfully, someone understood the difference between undernourished and starving. I love how the statistics you guys quote flit between 6000 dead a year to 2 million dead a year without even batting an eyelid. And now you are claiming that no undernourished people in China die?

So those two special cases lacking prefrontal cortexes are still here.

Its like arguing with a tree pal. You're not going to win.

Luckily they are on my ignore lists.

So those two special cases lacking prefrontal cortexes are still here.

Its like arguing with a tree pal. You're not going to win.

I wouldn't know what it is like to argue with a tree - never tried it. Is this something Chinese people do quite often?

Tibet is an integral part of the People's Republic of China and will remain so, all the haterz can do is bark.

Tibet is an integral part of the People's Republic of China and will remain so, all the haterz can do is bark.

Tibet that would also include South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh).

What about Uighur Muslims? should they remain part of China as well? lol

What about Uighur Muslims? should they remain part of China as well? lol

Yep they will, in terms of policy they have more Say in self determination than the Han majority.

Thanks for your concern for muslims though

Funny indians here in this forum continously try to justice the system in their country that starved to death millions of people.

Yep they will, in terms of policy they have more Say in self determination than the Han majority.

Why they will? They want independence. I wanted to hear where the Pakistanis think about that.

Thanks for your concern for muslims though
We have one of the largest Muslim population in the world.

Funny indians here in this forum continously try to justice the system in their country that starved to death millions of people.

Millions of people death? Are you talking about China?

Moreover, although China's population almost doubled during the period of Mao's leadership (from around 550 to over 900 million), his rule from 1949 to 1976 is believed to have caused the deaths of 40 to 70 million people.

Mao Zedong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom