What's new

Tibet issue

Oh give it a rest, you are exactly as complicit as him when you thanked his above post. :lol:

Comparing us to the Nazis and going for the regular stereotype that "Chinese are meek and enjoy being ruled" despite the fact that China has had constant revolutions throughout it's history. The current government in fact was created by a People's revolution.

And let's see you try explaining this very recent one. :rofl:

Read my post again - I did not compare the average Chinese citizen to a Nazi - you are lying once again - I compared the Communist Party to the Nazi Party - both have successfully led their countries down a jingoistic path in the garb of patriotism. It is easier to handle populations that way. And yes, the majority of Chinese people have showed us that they are meek and enjoy being ruled through a single party system.

And yes, the majority of Chinese people have showed us that they are meek and enjoy being ruled through a single party system.

And he does it again. :D

I guess it is too much for our "simple Chinese peasant minds"? :azn:

And he does it again. :D

I guess it is too much for our "simple Chinese peasant minds"? :azn:

Tell me, what prevents you from criticizing your government on what it does to Tibetans?

As an Indian, I have no qualms in admitting the excesses of Indian troops in Kashmir - I have no qualms in admitting the pitfalls of Indian society and I certainly don't shirk from criticizing various ministers, ministries, the government and other state institutions.

Tell me, what prevents you from criticizing your government on what it does to Tibetans?

As an Indian, I have no qualms in admitting the excesses of Indian troops in Kashmir - I have no qualms in admitting the pitfalls of Indian society and I certainly don't shirk from criticizing various ministers, ministries, the government and other state institutions.

I think Tibet should have more autonomy, and more development.

I think the ethnic riots reflected an underlying problem, the full responsibility of which, should rest on the shoulders of the officials (who were in fact sacked as a result).

My position has always been the same, you just never bother to remember things, that don't agree with your worldview. :lol:

I think Tibet should have more autonomy, and more development.

I think the ethnic riots reflected an underlying problem, the full responsibility of which, should rest on the shoulders of the officials (who were in fact sacked as a result).

My position has always been the same, you just never bother to remember things, that don't agree with your worldview. :lol:

Unfortunately, many other Chinese members refuse to acknowledge there is even a problem. Some claim that Tibetan don't migrate to India to seek refuge. It is this attitude that riles me.

Unfortunately, many other Chinese members refuse to acknowledge there is even a problem. Some claim that Tibetan don't migrate to India to seek refuge. It is this attitude that riles me.

Dalai Lama is the son of India and lives off Indian Dollars remember? Supporters of the Dalai Lama love India, maybe for their $$$ :lol:

Hey if you think Tibetans have their rights abused, why not petition for a no fly zone over Tibet the way your masters did to Libya :lol:

Malnutrition reduces IQ, and this thread shows it in perfection :tdown:

Dalai Lama is the son of India and lives off Indian Dollars remember? Supporters of the Dalai Lama love India, maybe for their $$$ :lol:

Hey if you think Tibetans have their rights abused, why not petition for a no fly zone over Tibet the way your masters did to Libya :lol:

Agree 100%, you seem like 1 of the 130 million chinese who don't have enough to eat, certainly seems to have affected your IQ.

http://ifpri.org/sites/default/files/ghi2010_annex_table.xls

All this petitioning business is best left to client, dependent states like China.

I can see your point on malnutrition and low IQ quite clearly.

Back
Top Bottom