What's new

Thunders to participate in Paris airshow 2015 June.

@syedali73 look at post 165
we dont remove watermarks as these images might be copyrighted

sec2KeY.jpg
iXt5c86.jpg
K3PhNAJ.jpg
sTVRXO1.jpg

I think, these pictures are high quality and much more clear, our JF-17 should travel EVERY YEAR to France or any European country for Photographs and amazing pictures.

In Pakistan, we seem to have low quality pictures and marketing reasons.

Send them a nice email, like 'Dear Sir/Madame'.....
And then tell them you want to visit Paris for the airshow and you would appreciate if they could tell you exactly when the passport is ready. You still have time...until next weekend......i think Paris Airshow is open for public only on 19th,20th and 21. So you grab your passport and then fly or take train to Paris.....that's the easy part. You can leave by Saturday even, on the 20th and still make it to the show. So relax....if they have issued the visa, then good chance they'll return your passport in 4-5 working days....... i mean, your passport is not made of diamonds and gold that they would want to nick it.....or is it?

well, technically 50 aircraft produced so 25 aircraft can be given to each squadron....but 50 includes the 8 SBP ones, meaning 42 aircraft or 21 per squadron.....that is still 3 aircraft excess and above the normal squadron strength in PAF of a standard 18 aircraft squadron (F-16s for e.g).....so they can dispatch some to China and CCS and still have the full strength. So that is why they kept only 2 squadrons from the first blk 1 production, instead of squeezing 3 full equal units.

Anyway, was the 149 or so that crashed, replaced? Because PAC was still producing blk 1.....so it seemed imperative they build one more.
yup the crashed one is replaced. in total 51 Blk Is were manufactured.

we dont remove watermarks as these images might be copyrighted
Deleted, thought that the poster had gotten the picture from other sources, and had not removed the watermark. I just taged because the poster did not quote properly.

Big thanks to all fellow JF-17 lovers for these amazing pictures of this beautiful bird. I am being greedy but I wanna see more - more I tell ya! LOL

Send them a nice email, like 'Dear Sir/Madame'.....
And then tell them you want to visit Paris for the airshow and you would appreciate if they could tell you exactly when the passport is ready. You still have time...until next weekend......i think Paris Airshow is open for public only on 19th,20th and 21. So you grab your passport and then fly or take train to Paris.....that's the easy part. You can leave by Saturday even, on the 20th and still make it to the show. So relax....if they have issued the visa, then good chance they'll return your passport in 4-5 working days....... i mean, your passport is not made of diamonds and gold that they would want to nick it.....or is it?

well, technically 50 aircraft produced so 25 aircraft can be given to each squadron....but 50 includes the 8 SBP ones, meaning 42 aircraft or 21 per squadron.....that is still 3 aircraft excess and above the normal squadron strength in PAF of a standard 18 aircraft squadron (F-16s for e.g).....so they can dispatch some to China and CCS and still have the full strength. So that is why they kept only 2 squadrons from the first blk 1 production, instead of squeezing 3 full equal units.

Anyway, was the 149 or so that crashed, replaced? Because PAC was still producing blk 1.....so it seemed imperative they build one more.

No production of Block-1 stopped at 13-150. 49 Block 1 in total. And it seems first 8 SPB are allocated to Black panthers.

jf-17_thunder_pakistan_air_force_no_16_sqn_021.jpg

APP51-13Italy.jpg

The Sqd Ldr has CCS badge on his arm...

Is he currently in CCS or does it mean he has qualified from there?

Did you ask the owner's permission to modify his pic?

I think, these pictures are high quality and much more clear, our JF-17 should travel EVERY YEAR to France or any European country for Photographs and amazing pictures.

In Pakistan, we seem to have low quality pictures and marketing reasons.
View attachment 229483
So beautiful. I wish the water markings were not there otherwise I would have printed out.
[/QUOTE]

Pictures on JF-17 induction in CCS – 26-Jan-2015 - PAFwallpapers Blog

Alan warnes said CCS would start it's first JF-17 tactical leadership course in July. So most probably he is still in CCS

So is it safe to assume that he came along with a JF-17 from CCS or was the JF-17 from their respective squadrons i.e 16 and 26 sqd?

And while the pilot is doing CCS, I don't think he is still associated with the squadron he came from...so then this begs the question, do pilots from other squadrons fly planes from other squadrons?

Can be both.... qualified and there as an instructor.............

APP51-13Italy.jpg

The Sqd Ldr has CCS badge on his arm...

Is he currently in CCS or does it mean he has qualified from there?

Nopes.... I think the guy in the middle looks a lot like Orakzai.........

The guy in the middle is him

jf-17_thunder_no_16_sqn_ccs_combat_school_pilots_induction_ceremony_02.jpg

Pictures on JF-17 induction in CCS – 26-Jan-2015 - PAFwallpapers Blog

Alan warnes said CCS would start it's first JF-17 tactical leadership course in July. So most probably he is still in CCS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom