What's new

Three points for lasting peace in Afghanistan

IrfanSSG

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghanistan is the platform for foreign proxies. There are mixture of intelligence agencies working in Afghanistan and every intell agency has own interest in Afghanistan. it won't be fair to blame Pakistan because Iran , Saudi, China , USA, UK , Israel , India, belgium, Turkey, Uzbekistan and so on , every country has own interests in Afghanistan for acquiring their interests , these countries have given a free hand to their Intell agencies in Afghanistan.
Now adays Afghanistan is lamenting at every fora about the Haqqani network and they are directly and indirectly claiming that Pakistan is supporting Haqqanis.
Lets suppose if it is true then here is a solution :
1. Afghanistan should Accept the Durand line.
2. Afghanistan should remove the India counslates established near the border.
3. Afghanistan should end their Intell agency NDS Nexus with RAW.

These are the basic points towards peace. Pakistan will take action against HAQQANI and will support any ANA action against Afghan Taliban.

Last edited:
4- Uproot any traces of Northern alliance influence in Kabul. By doing so, the Indian influence will come to naught. Besides these northern alliance thugs who have relabeled themselves as Kabul regime, in their presence inside power corridors, it is pointless to go after Afghan Taliban, because historically, Taliban and Northern alliance are the adversaries. You cannot have one party sitting pretty and you go after the other one, that will bound to fail. A completely neutral step is needed in Kabul.

Dont ask anything from them neither will work. Just fence your border and expell all afghan refugees from Pakistan whether they are legal or illegal. 90% of terrorism will reduce with one year. Let them burn in their hell hole called Afghanistan. A strick visa system should be introduced like we have one with india.

Lets suppose if it is true then here is a solution :
1. Afghanistan should Accept the Durand line.
2. Afghanistan should remove the India counslates established near the border.
3. Afghanistan should end their Intell agency NDS Nexus with RAW.

This is not a solution. These are mere demands.

When demands are met , problem is solved.

So what are the chances for these demands to be met? Anybody can demand anything, whether they get it or not is more important.

So what are the chances for these demands to be met? Anybody can demand anything, whether they get it or not is more important.

I agree with you , anybody can demand anything, but it is not about anybody - it is about the two countries. The problem is kept in mind while the Demands are made. the chances for the demands to be met depends upon the negotiaters . if the demands are'not met, the problem remains unsolved and as a result unrest in the region remains the same.

I agree with you , anybody can demand anything, but it is not about anybody - it is about the two countries. The problem is kept in mind while the Demands are made. the chances for the demands to be met depends upon the negotiaters . if the demands are'not met, the problem remains unsolved and as a result unrest in the region remains the same.

So what do you think the chances are for the three demands listed to be met?

How about this:

1. Split Afghanistan into NA controlled Afghanistan and Taliban controlled Afghanistan (I don't care how, it just needs to be done).
2. Help make both sides prosperous.
3. Stop meddling in either sides affairs.

So what do you think the chances are for the three demands listed to be met?
i don't think so because afghanistan leaders are very stubborn. Without excepting durine line , there can't be peace in afghanistan.

UBUNTU
An Anthropologist proposed one game to the african tribal children.
He placed a basket of sweets and Candy's near a tree.
And made them stand 100 meter away.
And announced that who ever reaches first would get all the sweets in the basket.
when he said ready steady go..
Do you know what these children did?
They all held each other's hands and ran towards the tree togather, divided the sweets among the them and ate the sweets and enjoyed it.
When the arthopologist asked them why you did so?
They said ubuntu.
Which meant
how can one be happy when all others are sad?
Ubuntu in their language means
I AM BECAUSE, WE ARE
A msg for all the generations.

Let all of us carry this attitude within us and spread happiness, wherever we go...
Let's have ubuntu life...

i don't think so because afghanistan leaders are very stubborn. Without excepting durine line , there can't be peace in afghanistan.

The problem was not created on one side of the border, and it will not be solved by one side of the border either. It takes two to tango to give something up to gain something else.

These are not points for peace.. These are preposterous demands put forward like a pro blackmailer.
Accept that the two hectare farm which you own, is actually mine , and stop your friends from visiting your home, otherwise I'll set my pet dogs loose on you...

The problem was not created on one side of the border, and it will not be solved by one side of the border either. It takes two to tango to give something up to gain something else.
Right. Don't expect from Pakistan to wrap up the mess in 5 or 6 months left by 40+ armies in Afghanistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom