What's new

Three Militants Killed in Encounter With Army in J&K

10520684_10152660615333071_4003860650202505010_n.jpg

RIP

I dunno dude. It seems like Allah is denying victory to the Mujahideen everywhere. Perhaps we need to pray a bit more or else, its simply going to have to be a case of Kashmir will return when Jesus does :undecided:
Your words cannot destroy our faith in victory.Still handful soldiers are fighting against mighty Indian army with few resources and 3rd category arms/ammunition long ago. Atleast you are failed to crush freedom movement.

Your words cannot destroy our faith in victory.Still handful soldiers are fighting against mighty Indian army with few resources and 3rd category arms/ammunition long ago. Atleast you are failed to crush freedom movement.
we are not crushing any freedom movement. If they want to protest for freedom, they have to do it democratically and for militants they will enrich the soil of our kashmir.

Allahumma ansur ikhwana mujahideen fi sabilillah fi kulli makan O Allah grant victory to our Mujahideen everywhere! Ameen.
RIP my brave soldiers.:(
Yea, Allah bless those Crack pots cracking all over Pakistan mutilating people going about there business. I bet they haven't gotten your loved ones yet. God willing soon just wait and come crying here with new thread hating them, then...

Allahumma ansur ikhwana mujahideen fi sabilillah fi kulli makan O Allah grant victory to our Mujahideen everywhere! Ameen.
RIP my brave soldiers.:(

your allah has already granted them "victory". they have been victorious in middle east also, US fighter jets are riding the asses of mujahedins day and night:rofl:

your allah has already granted them "victory". they have been victorious in middle east also, US fighter jets are riding the asses of mujahedins day and night:rofl:
Middle eastern situation is different compared to kashmir militancy. You know the reason behind these infiltrations. If not then read this thread
KUNAN-POSHPORA MASS RAPE
Free them and stop mass murders. Otherwise we will not stop supporting these brave hearts.

Isn't it Haraam to admit that the Indian army is "mighty" ? :undecided:

Isn't it Haraam to admit that the Indian army is "mighty" ? :undecided:
Can you please tell me how would you know about halal and haram.? Secondly i want to elaborate my words. The ratio between these freedom fighters with Indian army is 1:1000. Isn't it?

Can you please tell me how would you know about halal and haram.? Secondly i want to elaborate my words. The ratio between these freedom fighters with Indian army is 1:1000. Isn't it?

I am doing Islamic studies this year as a filler course. I dunno about the ratio. How are we supposed to know how many nutjobs you are training in your backyard ?

I am doing Islamic studies this year as a filler course. I dunno about the ratio. How are we supposed to know how many nutjobs you are training in your backyard ?
So for your information your definition is wrong regarding halal and haram. There is a huge gap of training and motivation between Baloch separists and Kahsmiri Freedom fighters. :)

Back
Top Bottom