What's new

Three local Al-Badr militants killed, one surrenders in Shopian gunfight: police

Overwhelming majority of Kashmiri muslims is anti indian. Hindu leadership knows this from day one. Nothing will change it.

Just as the british could not subdue south asia forever, hindu bharat too cannot keep its grip forever.

Hindu kush was a place where Indians used to die while travelling due to harsh climate as per Ibn Batuta, so this is what you want to say? I know y’all love to kill kuffars and love to see their dead bodies burning that’s why y’all celebrating on twitter seeing India’s situation.

We will kill u like dogs if u ever dare to cross the line, other than that, we are not filthy rats like u who celebrate misery of others.

They were all ur Hindu ancestors of all those Jatt, Gujjar, Rajput current Pakistani converts, trust me, none of them came from Odisha to die on the cold mountains of Hindu Kusk
Most off northern pakistan was buddhist pal don't know where you got hindu from

Ya I know, where you used to kill unarmed Kuffars, so? No wonder how Pakistan has been in grey list and with dozens of UN Designated terror outfits inside its country.

I thought this indian was BANNED since a few days. How come he continue to post his fakes on PDF?

I know y’all love to kill kuffars and love to see their dead bodies burning that’s why y’all celebrating on twitter seeing India’s situation.

Pakistanis were praying for India despite us having to endure months of Hindoo media broadcasting anchors and personalities desperately begging Kali, Shiva, Hanuman, Ganesh, Modi, Tendulkar, etc for corona to wipe us all out.

I don't feel as sad about what's going on with Hindoos right now as many Pakistanis do, but I sure as hell am not getting the pleasure I know many Hindoos would if Pakistan was currently in your situation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom