What's new

Three local Al-Badr militants killed, one surrenders in Shopian gunfight: police

Hindu kush was a place where Indians used to die while travelling due to harsh climate as per Ibn Batuta, so this is what you want to say? I know y’all love to kill kuffars and love to see their dead bodies burning that’s why y’all celebrating on twitter seeing India’s situation.
Do you know what is Hindu Kush??

Place where Hindus were killed, so? Even all of Pakistan’s ancestors were Hindus.
Lol its a Hindu Kush mountain range adjecent to Northern Afghanistan and one of the most peaceful area in Pakistan ànd this area is nothing to do with killing hindus if fact it has no population of Hindu up there

Ànd what's wrong if we accept Islam peacefully considering Islam is only the true religion of God???

This is the reason for hatred for non muslims and their beliefs.
We respect other other religion but if you insult our religion why we temper your religion ànd in our religious history not single person non Muslim was killed by our prophet ànd his followers in Mecca ànd Medina

Ànd why you laughing at my Hindu Kush name is/ was not put by Pakistan or anything to do with killing of hindus

We respect other other religion but if you insult our religion why we temper your religion ànd in our religious history not single person non Muslim was killed by our prophet ànd his followers in Mecca ànd Medina

Ànd why you laughing at my Hindu Kush name is/ was not put by Pakistan or anything to do with killing of hindus
Are you Punjabi or Pashtun?

- PRTP GWD

Ever heard of a place called Hindu Kush?... Then you will know.
They were all ur Hindu ancestors of all those Jatt, Gujjar, Rajput current Pakistani converts, trust me, none of them came from Odisha to die on the cold mountains of Hindu Kusk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom