What's new

Three Indian agents arrested from Kasur

:lol:
case in point for

"Its better to stay silent and seem stupid than speak and remove all doubt " :)

What is that? Gave up so soon? Resorted to "You're stupid" defense? Ohh Karan .. I hope 1970 isnt your birthyear!

Living example of how hypocrisy turns a man (much older in your case) down to an arrogant child.

What is that? Gave up so soon? Resorted to "You're stupid" defense? Ohh Karan .. I hope 1970 isnt your birthyear!

Living example of how hypocrisy turns a man (much older in your case) down to an arrogant child.

:lol: .. No its not.. Used to be my apartment number ;)

and I will rather be an arrogant child any day over an old man (who wants to be old anyway :) )

and about giving up, well, when one resorts to nonsense like "My Prime minister is corrupt and hence every bad thing Pak govt has admitted to is a lie", there are pretty much no option left but to smile and move on from the la la land :)

:lol: .. No its not.. Used to be my apartment number ;)

and I will rather be an arrogant child any day over an old man (who wants to be old anyway :) )

and about giving up, well, when one resorts to nonsense like "My Prime minister is corrupt and hence every bad thing Pak govt has admitted to is a lie", there are pretty much no option left but to smile and move on from the la la land :)

Ha! its not only me saying but most of Pakistanis, even on this forum. Options for wana be internet tough guys have always been little. In walls of text they usually only see the convenient tenses. I wonder if I can believe a hypocrite, it must be your birth year. Humility is sinking in. Well good stuff.

Ha! its not only me saying but most of Pakistanis, even on this forum.
And that somehow makes it a truth :).. kind of like "shout a lie long enough so that its believed to be true syndrome ?

Options for wana be internet tough guys have always been little.
true specially in la la land you seem so well entrenched in ;)

In walls of text they usually only see the convenient tenses. I wonder if I can believe a hypocrite, it must be your birth year.

Sure. so be it..

Humility is sinking in. Well good stuff.

Go look up the word in the dictionary prior to using it.. you may come across as less ignorant..

And that somehow makes it a truth :).. kind of like "shout a lie long enough so that its believed to be true syndrome ?

true specially in la la land you seem so well entrenched in ;)

Sure. so be it..

Go look up the word in the dictionary prior to using it.. you may come across as less ignorant..

Truth, now what sentence is true about Pakistanis if one Indian especially Mr Karan doesn't speak it. :p: , after-all they know us and our politics better than anyone.

Now comes the grammar/ dictionary defense. Running out of ideas?

You still haven't told us about great ideas you have to establish one's nationality irrespective of passport/ id cards. Give us some solid ideas of your forensic abilities. Please keep Nawaz's nonsense and child forum defenses in your cave, it looks better there.

The example i gave was when Kasab's family was traced in pakistan and when they admitted to kasab being their son.. Anyway...

With a marked difference.. You dont see Indians defending these guys or abusing Pakistani govt/military for capturing them. On the other hand, when the Indian govt claims killing a wanna be freedom fighter in J&K or an infiltrator on the IB, the Pakistani members here are falling over each other tryiing to glorify the intruder and prove him innocent..

Kinda obvious.. Innit ?

What about my example of bharat arresting "ISI agents with Pakistani passports", the article I provided on page 4. Do you have any rebuttal to that, or do you take back the statements you made on page 1?

KASUR: Intelligence agencies have arrested three alleged Indian secret agents from Kasur, Geo News reported.

According to intelligence sources, Indian passport, currency and arms were recovered from the agents, identified as Kashif, Umair and Shahzad.

The intelligence officials have also seized photos of the cantonments and the troops deployed at the boarder from the possession of the Indian agents.

They have been shifted to an undisclosed location for investigation.
Three Indian agents arrested from Kasur | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

It seem our Friendly neighbor came for some chai pani .

what is "boarder"? is this even a real newspaper? :o:

and secondly Kashif, Umar and Shahzad are Indian agents? or just some random charsi punjabis from Kasur? yeh Indian agents aur naam aisey?

anyway, kill them right away. serves them right. :yahoo:

another vicious attempt by the ISI to malign India by accusing poor Pakistani hindus of being agents :tdown:

Torture them,

Get what Information you can from them

Burn them

Forget them

For all we know, they could simply be Pakistanis working for some good old greens.

You want to torture your fellow Muslims without knowing whether they are Indians or Pakistanis paid to do stuff?

That's the mentality I am looking for, brutal and honest!
Do you want a job at D Company?

He usually is.

And talking about D company, he won't last two days in underworld work.

Underworld job isn't where you need high octane verbal diarrhea and a hardline religious infusion.

You need grey matter to work there.

I think pakistanis have arrested their own proxies who were trained to infiltrate inside India with fake Indian passport. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom