What's new

Three Indian agents arrested from Kasur

They must be ISI agents with fake Indian passports to infiltrate into India (since if they were Indian agents sent to infiltrate Pakistan, they would be carrying Pakistani passports DUHHH), and must have been accidentally arrested by Pakistani police. And now everyone is embarrassed to admit to the fcuk up :D :lol:

KASUR: Intelligence agencies have arrested three alleged Indian secret agents from Kasur, Geo News reported.

According to intelligence sources, Indian passport, currency and arms were recovered from the agents, identified as Kashif, Umair and Shahzad.

The intelligence officials have also seized photos of the cantonments and the troops deployed at the boarder from the possession of the Indian agents.

They have been shifted to an undisclosed location for investigation.
http://www.geo.tv/article-138480-Three-Indian-agents-arrested-from-Kasur

It seem our Friendly neighbor came for some chai pani .

Hud hoti hai yaar, koi Passport lekar ghumta hai kya?? :crazy:

Why don't simply say that they were wearing I love India t short while holding Indian flag in their hands. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They must be ISI agents with fake Indian passports to infiltrate into India (since if they were Indian agents sent to infiltrate Pakistan, they would be carrying Pakistani passports DUHHH), and must have been accidentally arrested by Pakistani police. And now everyone is embarrassed to admit to the fcuk up :D :lol:

They have photographic evidence. :lol:

640x480x229109-arrest-1392875974-517-640x480.jpg.pagespeed.ic.r8eTijC7mw.webp

Unfortunately treachery by law is a death sentence. However only if it is done consistently which is not because TTP members are still alive.

id card is something people keep in wallet but passport :lol:......y would they roam around with passport

Do people...I mean infiltrators and terrorists also carry their ID card (Or any means of Identification....period) in hopes evading local authorities or getting caught ASAP?

Maybe think an excuse out proper before a blunder, passport and ID cards are carried by people travelling legally. In their case, it would have been better to carry enemy state forged Passport/ ID instead.

I find the duplicity here hilarious, either ways I am not saying they were your people, nor should you be worried when their necks are broken :agree:

Do people...I mean infiltrators and terrorists also carry their ID card (Or any means of Identification....period) in hopes evading local authorities or getting caught ASAP?

Maybe think an excuse out proper before a blunder, passport and ID cards are carried by people travelling legally. In their case, it would have been better to carry enemy state forged Passport/ ID instead.

I find the duplicity here hilarious, either ways I am not saying they were your people, nor should you be worried when their necks are broken :agree:

See kill them . We don't mind . But if you really have caught Indians why not parade them in front of Internal media to garner international support ??

See kill them . We don't mind . But if you really have caught Indians why not parade them in front of Internal media to garner international support ??

Had nationality, name, etc been etched on people's forehead then that would defeat purpose of an ID wouldn't it? But thats up to the authorities what they show when, my chacha jaan isnt their superior.

They use Indian passport to fly out of Tehran / Kabul.
Pictures of army officer residences and offices were recovered from the captives.

I know lots of Indians who still want to visit their ancestors home back in Pakistan. ...

Indian agents walking around with Indian passport ? :lol:
Hey, Pakistan questions India's claim that militants in Kashmir were carry around notes from ISI handlers and carrying Pakistani identities, why is it that the other way around is considered ridiculous? This can't be a two way street, now can it?

Now, I don't know if this claim is true, but a proper investigation needs to be done to see if it was a simple case of wrong place/wrong time.

This news is correct, heard that Shashi Tharoor and Manishankar Aiyar were caught while crossing the border to meet their Lovers in Pakistan on Valentines Day. Nitish kumar just followed them, if he can find anyone there.

Last edited:
Hey, Pakistan questions India's claim that militants in Kashmir were carry around notes from ISI handlers and carrying Pakistani identities, why is it that the other way around is considered ridiculous? This can't be a two way street, now can it?

Now, I don't know if this claim is true, but a proper investigation needs to be done to see if it was a simple case of wrong place/wrong time.

The difference is they are are just infiltrators or militants with guns and arms.. They are crossing the line expecting bullets (disclosing themselves ).. The ID cards showing their identity eventually help them if they are captured.. That is if captured and registered a case, their identity help them for getting a fair prosecution..
But the professional agents (secret agents) carrying ID cards and passports are very strange..

The difference is they are are just infiltrators or militants with guns and arms.. They are crossing the line expecting bullets (disclosing themselves ).. The ID cards showing their identity eventually help them if they are captured.. That is if captured and registered a case, their identity help them for getting a fair prosecution..
But the professional agents (secret agents) carrying ID cards and passports are very strange..

You realize that makes no sense, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom