What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

Why do you assume he wont return or doesn’t have close family to lose?
That is a very flawed concept considering his and millions of other overseas Pakistanis with dual citizenship send billions back every year keeping Pakistan afloat so that those who live there and will burn in nuclear fire but can’t be bothered to pay taxes or do anything besides posting online are kept afloat.

I have the right, because i am not one of those, because i contribute to the economy of my country as well, because i pay taxes, because i do things for my country that go beyond the call of duty and most importantly because i chose to stay in Pakistan and raise my children in Pakistan even though i had the capability and means to sneak out by the way of one of the many "Express" options available which many chose to take. This country is afloat because of people like me (and believe me there are many of us) and not because of people who bugged out on first sign of trouble.

Yes i can confidently say that i have the right to criticize someone who does not live in this country, simply because no amount of money is more important to one than one's own life and the life of one's children.

Modi explaining how IAF went down, clearly its 2 fighters.
modi-bhagalpur-pti.jpg

Reported for trolling and personal attacks.
Should not have quoted that post. The same inulting remarks and abusive words you REPORTED were quoted in your post too!! I had to delete TWO posts in place of one.

Please do not quote such posts and if you do at least edit out the problem part.

Example:
Reporte*********************************************acks.

as i told you before i am no military man nor i have any state secret nor i have chacha mama taya bhai in airforce/army or navy...i assure you those who serve in uniform i am not a inch in front of those mountainous men and women!

so i am free...what i am putting up - you and @Horus been kind enough to bare with me for exactly 93 days uptill now and i hope 27 days more...is based upon educated/subjective/deductive reasoning..

let me assure you i will leave Karachi and go Dog hunting when time comes...

Stay safe and have a good time. Remember Pakistan in Prayers.

8 x kills (3 x Su-30MKI (2 x No.15 Sqn, 1 x No.221 Sqn), 2 x Mirage 2000i(No.1 Sqn detachment at Srinagar) 3 x MiG-21BISON (3 x No.51 Sqn)

4 pilots in custody 2 x Israelis 2 x Indians 1 x Indian Returned Alive.

initially claimed 6 x Targets hit (Later adjusted to 4) 1 x Div HQ, 1 x Brig HQ, 1 x Ammunition dump, 1 x Supply/logistics Center or another ammunition dump what are the remain 2 targets some say Green Pine or Sword Fish Radar at KG Top

we have 2 pilots that have more then 1 kill to there credit.

i have a huge list to smile about and things will open up
Hahahahhaha

I have the right, because i am not one of those, because i contribute to the economy of my country as well, because i pay taxes, because i do things for my country that go beyond the call of duty and most importantly because i chose to stay in Pakistan and raise my children in Pakistan even though i had the capability and means to sneak out by the way of one of the many "Express" options available which many chose to take. This country is afloat because of people like me (and believe me there are many of us) and not because of people who bugged out on first sign of trouble.

Yes i can confidently say that i have the right to criticize someone who does not live in this country, simply because no amount of money is more important to one than one's own life and the life of one's children.
So essentially, you are suggesting that all the billions sent keeping your sole “patriotic” kind should be shut off by all of those abroad because you on your sanctimonious high horse have excommunicated them from being Pakistani or having any positive impact on Pakistan?

2006, a dual national was willing to bring $5 million of his own money to invest into the infrastructure of Peshawar for lighting and connected streets. The Islamic party leader in the area demanded a bribe if $1 million to let HIM improve things.

About 100 Pakistani internist doctors from JUST one city in Pakistan undertake a free clinic excursion to Pakistan on their expenses to treat upto 50000 a month.
This doesn’t include additional surgeons, ophthalmologists and so on.
This happens across the US (not including Europe) so multiply that figure.

Pakistani Alumni from multiple universities here in the US sponsor around 2000 schools in Pakistan, include other foundations and the figure jumps to 10000.

About 100000 professionals of Pakistani origin or decent conduct sessions with US policy makers via organizations to push pro-Pakistan policies.

They have EVERY right to criticize the tax evaders and corrupt blood in their country.

On the other hand, try getting a free treatment at a Pakistani hospital.

Being ill informed and making ignorant statements doesn’t behoove you.
Pakistan's exports are about $23 Billion vs remittances from Pakistan Expats are about $21 Billion.

Let's not forget to add how Pakistani's living aboard came back to the motherland to contribute to its defense R&D and production.

Pakistan's exports are about $23 Billion vs remittances from Pakistan Expats are about $21 Billion.

Let's not forget to add how Pakistani's living aboard came back to the motherland to contribute to its defense R&D and production.
Lets do according to these supposed extreme contributors here locally who probably worked to design UAVs, set up an IT warehouse, A free School and give $millions poor while sitting in Pakistan.
These unique humans don’t need Pakistanis abroad or consider them fellow Pakistanis.

Lets do according to these supposed extreme contributors here locally who probably worked to design UAVs, set up an IT warehouse, A free School and give $millions poor while sitting in Pakistan.
These unique humans don’t need Pakistanis abroad or consider them fellow Pakistanis.
I wonder what's going to happen to Pakistan when Pakistani expats loose all connection to the motherland in 1-2 generations? What's going to happen to remittances, knowledge & technology transfer?

funny side of things....you want proof here it is Modi is admitting & showing 8 x losses(Fingers) that little thumb showing is 1 x farticide...

please contribute..do you know anything?
so everything is clear now, clouds clearing up.

So essentially, you are suggesting that all the billions sent keeping your sole “patriotic” kind should be shut off by all of those abroad because you on your sanctimonious high horse have excommunicated them from being Pakistani or having any positive impact on Pakistan?

Ignoring your condescending tone, people who you are trying to defend are far fewer than us "Patriotic" kind and they do not represent the working class living abroad and sending their life savings to Pakistan. Majority of our remittances come from the Middle East where our labor class lives hand to mouth so that they can save a few pennies to send back to their families in Pakistan, they do it because they know that they will eventually be returning to Pakistan to spend the last days of their lives. These are the people i respect and think that they have the right to criticize, not the ones who pledge their allegiance to another country and than claim that they are still worried about the state of affairs in Pakistan.

hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[8]

This is the oath of allegiance of USA, if someone, after taking this oath, says that he has genuine interest in Pakistan, than he is a liar and a hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom