What's new

Three Different Radars Recorded The SU-30 Kill

i want to understand? what you said...is it "if it looks like BS and it smell like BS then it is BS" them it presents a question! did you verify? did you get inside info on it or it is as per the requested formal line that is to be followed?

You must have been following on multiple Radar Locks and then treated as Kills which is not the case. Cat & Mouse game was played for around a minute or so where challenges were thrown. Both sides have Radar Lock tones, the few accepted and dared while the herd ran away; was the case in the end.

finally i have concluded that it is better to put mr mastan khan on ignore list.
Yea by mentioning him

Hi,

No--you are the second one who can do that---. So that makes two of us---.
I am 3rd one
Litman has his head burried as he decided to announce to every one he going to ignore you

Yea by mentioning him

I am 3rd one
Litman has his head burried as he decided to announce to every one he going to ignore you

Hi,

Yes---I was wondering about that---. Would the problem disappear---if it does---I would recommend everyone on this board to put me on the ignore list---so that our country's problems disappear---. I will be very very happy---.

Hi,

Yes---I was wondering about that---. Would the problem disappear---if it does---I would recommend everyone on this board to put me on the ignore list---so that our country's problems disappear---. I will be very very happy---.
Delusions of grandeur

Hi,

I will start respecting your opinion the day you will denounce your U S citizenship, return to Pakistan and have as much to lose from a nuclear war between Pakistan and India as the people living here.

I will start respecting your opinion the day you will denounce your U S citizenship, return to Pakistan and have as much to lose from a nuclear war between Pakistan and India as the people living here.
Why do you assume he wont return or doesn’t have close family to lose?
That is a very flawed concept considering his and millions of other overseas Pakistanis with dual citizenship send billions back every year keeping Pakistan afloat so that those who live there and will burn in nuclear fire but can’t be bothered to pay taxes or do anything besides posting online are kept afloat.

That is a very flawed concept considering his and millions of other overseas Pakistanis with dual citizenship send billions back every year keeping Pakistan afloat so that those who live there and will burn in nuclear fire but can’t be bothered to pay taxes or do anything besides posting online are kept afloat.

maybe because these Dual national tends to criticize Pakistan by sitting in west but don't want to come help their native country, or maybe that is because they feel ashamed to be called " born in Pakistan" ?

Hi,

I appreciate your post very much---you are correct in what you are saying---.

For that very reason I have been saying for a long time---when the time comes---many a buttons would not be pushed---regardless of the race---color---religion or belief---.

And for that very reason---I have stated it for many years---the nuc umbrella has been a curse on us for not preparing properly for a conventional war.

Look at the US---no one has more nucs than the US---but then look at its conventional capabilities---or look at Israel---the same---.

The differences between the nations would stay & there will be wars---but smarter nations would avoid the nuc conflict by staying stronger thru conventional means---.

maybe because these Dual national tends to criticize Pakistan by sitting in west but don't want to come help their native country, or maybe that is because they feel ashamed to be called " born in Pakistan" ?
2006, a dual national was willing to bring $5 million of his own money to invest into the infrastructure of Peshawar for lighting and connected streets. The Islamic party leader in the area demanded a bribe if $1 million to let HIM improve things.

About 100 Pakistani internist doctors from JUST one city in Pakistan undertake a free clinic excursion to Pakistan on their expenses to treat upto 50000 a month.
This doesn’t include additional surgeons, ophthalmologists and so on.
This happens across the US (not including Europe) so multiply that figure.

Pakistani Alumni from multiple universities here in the US sponsor around 2000 schools in Pakistan, include other foundations and the figure jumps to 10000.

About 100000 professionals of Pakistani origin or decent conduct sessions with US policy makers via organizations to push pro-Pakistan policies.

They have EVERY right to criticize the tax evaders and corrupt blood in their country.

On the other hand, try getting a free treatment at a Pakistani hospital.

Being ill informed and making ignorant statements doesn’t behoove you.

A bigger fallacy is to believe people on a forum when they say they are from such and such country or profession. While there is no definitive way to ascertain someones true loyalty, an amalgamated study of a particular individual's comments on the forum can certainly lend a clue. This common sense conclusion can be easy to deduce especially if the comments are wildly fantastic, devoid of proof and meant to entice confusion and emotional responses. One can further deduce the weak minded rabble among the forum by taking note of the supporters and well wishers of the the poster I just described. Watch your six!

2006, a dual national was willing to bring $5 million of his own money to invest into the infrastructure of Peshawar for lighting and connected streets. The Islamic party leader in the area demanded a bribe if $1 million to let HIM improve things.

About 100 Pakistani internist doctors from JUST one city in Pakistan undertake a free clinic excursion to Pakistan on their expenses to treat upto 50000 a month.
This doesn’t include additional surgeons, ophthalmologists and so on.
This happens across the US (not including Europe) so multiply that figure.

Pakistani Alumni from multiple universities here in the US sponsor around 2000 schools in Pakistan, include other foundations and the figure jumps to 10000.

About 100000 professionals of Pakistani origin or decent conduct sessions with US policy makers via organizations to push pro-Pakistan policies.

They have EVERY right to criticize the tax evaders and corrupt blood in their country.

On the other hand, try getting a free treatment at a Pakistani hospital.

Being ill informed and making ignorant statements doesn’t behoove you.

Every pakistani living in the west wishes to help pakistan but the problem to helping pakistani people are the pakistani people.
Corrupt incompetent and asking bribe for every good deed you wish to do for the pakistani people no one will wish to come back under such conditions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom