What's new

Three Children Killed, 3 Injured in GB, after being run over by the car of an alleged Army Man

Already giving the verdict against bloody civilians. Why not let an investigation happen, rather than trying to get apna banda released. Why is that needed? Are the police going to victimize an army man, now?

OP had had already given the verdict by maligning our wardi.

Just because someone died does not mean the driver was at fault.

We sympathize with the kids who died but people should stay clear of using this incident for their narrow political purposes.

Pata nahi maray bhai its seems u have a problem grasping things.

In no way am I absolving the driver n hence I said he has been arrested n handed over to local police.
But at the same time I am not absolving the parents n am holding them responsible for the death of innocent children as had they been parenting these kids would not have been playing in the middle of the road.

So like I said insteasing of closing ur mind to facts for once open it n look at all the characters involved

Its easy giving sermons sitting out side
@Jango
that middle of the road...
FucZWZ2aEAEn6Ps

Anyway, I think the kids were just passing by...

What a rubbish excuse by the illegitimate sons of sandringham .
“they were playing in the middle of the road so it’s fine “

Children are children an Adult had responsibility over a child in every circumstance, couldn’t this dirty son of a bitch soldier not see ? Was he motherfucking blind ?

Here in U.K. a child was run over while playing in he’s own driveway by he’s father reversing out one day , guess what ? Manslaughter Go Jail .

Also a child ran out into the road chasing he’s ball , the driver didn’t stop and killed the child .
Guess what ? Murder Go jail .

Meanwhile this illegitimate son of sandringham cold blooded murdered 3 children on the side of the road , three kids playing and the lies by the army ball suckers has arrived . Putting full blame on the innocent children and declaring the drunk army man innocent .

Bollocks , he should be hanged until dead .

don't wanna make another thread.. but major really got mishandled. Glad, that policeman (or was he his son) got arrested.

What a rubbish excuse by the illegitimate sons of sandringham .
“they were playing in the middle of the road so it’s fine “

Children are children an Adult had responsibility over a child in every circumstance, couldn’t this dirty son of a bitch soldier not see ? Was he motherfucking blind ?

Here in U.K. a child was run over while playing in he’s own driveway by he’s father reversing out one day , guess what ? Manslaughter Go Jail .

Also a child ran out into the road chasing he’s ball , the driver didn’t stop and killed the child .
Guess what ? Murder Go jail .

Meanwhile this illegitimate son of sandringham cold blooded murdered 3 children on the side of the road , three kids playing and the lies by the army ball suckers has arrived . Putting full blame on the innocent children and declaring the drunk army man innocent .

Bollocks , he should be hanged until dead .
what does he know.. even you beat your child, kids eat/drink excessive medicine, if found alone in car, etc.. parents get a fine at min. The worst is, child security takes away your children.. @waz

Pata nahi maray bhai its seems u have a problem grasping things.

In no way am I absolving the driver n hence I said he has been arrested n handed over to local police.
But at the same time I am not absolving the parents n am holding them responsible for the death of innocent children as had they been parenting these kids would not have been playing in the middle of the road.

So like I said insteasing of closing ur mind to facts for once open it n look at all the characters involved

Its easy giving sermons sitting out side

Just go over your post a couple of times tomorrow, then see how it comes across.

It was a subadar major n not a major driving. Infact their was no major within a couple of miles of this incident.

Check facts before posting crap.

You let ur children go play in the middle of the road n its not the patents fault but that of the driver.!!

And that major is not product of company?

First of all the offenders were arrested n handed over to the local police for further investigation.
So, the company man that came over with his thugs and gaslighting people and telling them to stop recording was there to arrest and hand over an already arrested accused to the police. Got it. :)

We sympathize with the kids who died but people should stay clear of using this incident for their narrow political purposes.

Not the first time the products in wardi has done crimes and got away with it.

Just go over your post a couple of times tomorrow, then see how it comes across.
You'll be disappointed, sir. Wo wala cell hota in me (empathy) to 3 bachon ke kuchle jaane par munh band hi rkhte.

You are clutching at straws is what everyone finds disgusting.
If someone is riding a motorcycle and not wearing a helmet, and an overspeeding SUV doing 120km/h sends him flying and towards his death, will you point out that he wasn't wearing a helmet?

Road discipline is not found in adults here, let alone innocent kids. Kids literally grow up playing on roads in this country. So, think again, you want to keep that excuse or find a new one in the course of your patriotic duty

It was a subadar major n not a major driving. Infact their was no major within a couple of miles of this incident.

Check facts before posting crap.

You let ur children go play in the middle of the road n its not the patents fault but that of the driver.!!
Easy there future SSG commando

So much huff and puff, it's a sad incident and I'm sure PA has already done their due diligence on the matter and handed the suspect to the local police and court.
but the way people are trying to take out isolated issues and then pointing it like some sort of dajjal's resurgence goes to show that these people don't deserve anything,
All they want to do is RR without ever looking at their own misdoings.

After watching the tweet, I don't see anything "Dominating" in the video, rather the officers trying to diffuse the emotionally charged crowd to turn a misunderstanding to an understanding.
Nothing heated in either side, so why play with words?

Has facts and rationality left your dumb Pakistani minds, people?

And that major is not product of company?

You want to smear the entire family just because one of their members had a road accident?

Last edited:

First tell me are these wardis is above the law and constitution of Pakistan???

This whole thread has basically lost its purpose n has turned into another PA bashing exercise.
The people responding in this thread are so filled with pent-up anger n hate that it seems like they were given the "mirch wala danda ".....n hence all this hate towards PA.

Any ways all I am saying is that after we have shot the driver on site without any due diligence, we all as a society need to look at our selves n exhibit some social responsibility.......

After which u can continue with ur mission of "maa yao PA de".....as long as the mirch hurts.

Back
Top Bottom