What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

WTF!!!!

Haji saab would mind alot...!!!!

------

Being the thread opener, i hereby declare the above quoted post MOTIWILMP!! (Mother of This Is Why I Love My Pakistan)

:lol::lol::yahoo::yahoo:

On a serious note, I sure do hope that the kid spied on him and he got a big GPL at Haji Sahb's grave!!! :agree::sniper:

I don't know urdu can u read it for me?

Ok, let me help you.

Now it is a Rs 100 note but it is also an 'invitation card' for a date (or something to that effect, i dont know).

Someone had made use of the note as a rukka.

The hand written script (roughly) translates like this:

"Jaan, i will wait for you at Haji Saab's grave tomorrow at 1200 O Clock, you can get rest of the details from this kid" (who brought you the note)!

i know i have killed the fun with the translation, but it'll give you some idea.

Ok, let me help you.

Now it is a Rs 100 note but it is also an 'invitation card' for a date (or something to that effect, i dont know).

Someone had made use of the note as a rukka.

The hand written script (roughly) translates like this:

"Jaan, i will wait for you at Haji Saab's grave tomorrow at 1200 O Clock, you can get rest of the details from this kid" (who brought you the note)!

i know i have killed the fun with the translation, but it'll give you some idea.

I got it, indeed its funny. :cheers:

(seems there are lot of ways to invite for a date) :yahoo:

I cannot post urls right now, but I have been a long time reader of this site, and at the risk of sounding like a troll in general,

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS ABOUT.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

********.com/view?i=8cf_1260061718

The flogging above in my post appears gay.

I want an explanation, there are many countrymen there.

I hold PK in my heart but I am seeing nightmares.

@ owais usmani this is the most hilariously stupid thing i have ever seen :lol: :lol:

Trust me it wasn't me :lol: Cheers for posting

abacfd6b42eeb779c7467f5896878abb.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom