What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

1006186_590807500939622_1015401990_n.jpg

For all it's shortcomings, haven't lost one bit of love and sense of belonging to Pakistan. :smitten:

A Pakistani from Peshawar, breaking stone with his hand. :pakistan:

[video]http://tune.pk/video/113686/Jun-26-2013-10-26am[/video]

there r certain traits that connect all south asians!
And even if we choose to fight on the basis of recently drawn borders or religions differences, no one can deny similarities developed due to centuries of cultural co-existence... many of the pics posted here could be from anywhere in south asia. :)

there r certain traits that connect all south asians!
And even if we choose to fight on the basis of recently drawn borders or religions differences, no one can deny similarities developed due to centuries of cultural co-existence... many of the pics posted here could be from anywhere in south asia. :)

Whereas you are right about certain commonalities between the two nations, still the pics posted on this thread are from Pakistan. If you think there's a forgein pic, please point it out so that it can be removed. Thanks.

Whereas you are right about certain commonalities between the two nations, still the pics posted on this thread are from Pakistan. If you think there's a forgein pic, please point it out so that it can be removed. Thanks.

no no. what i meant was that u can find people do similar stupid or funny things anywhere in south asia :D I'm not saying that these pics are not from pakistan. I'm just relating to them as an indian...

A Pictures shows what in reality is Pakistan about its not just bomb blasts on one hand and on other extreme naked photo shoots buts its about Edhi its about Shakuat Khanum its about thousands of charity organisations not those traitor funded NGOS and its about helping those who are in need and eliminating those who attack Islam and Muslims and Pakistan

Learn something new everyday-right?

Yup. Its nice to see this actually. I have seen Muslims here in India make small girls wear that full black nikab. They must be hardly 9-10 years old. Feel miserable when I see such things man.

Back
Top Bottom