What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

Shimshal lake is located in Hunza Valley, Gilgit-Baltistan.Pakistan. Love is in the air.

ViOjw.jpg

Shangrila Lake, Skardu (Gilgit-Baltistan) Pakistan

9Hw7L.jpg

i2bmU.jpg

One actually looks like a heart?! :smitten::pakistan:

It's huge! You could use that as a blanket. I guess if you got hungry in the middle of the night and needed a snack....you could just eat it. :-)

Sir its meant for feasts. We have a culture of eating with family everyday. Though this sort of bread is specific to the Northern Areas.

This is what we usually eat for breakfast - its called a 'Paratha'.
Next to it is mango and a dairy drink called 'Lassi'. ( Yogurt mixed with a bit of water and shaken )

483040_436215889742680_537182090_n.jpg

Looks yummy! In America we have mostly what is billed as Indian restaurants, which I love, but there are allot of lamb, chicken dishes and I have been told that Indian-American food has much similarity to northern Pakistani, Punjabi cuisine.

Looks yummy! In America we have mostly what is billed as Indian restaurants, which I love, but there are allot of lamb, chicken dishes and I have been told that Indian-American food has much similarity to northern Pakistani, Punjabi cuisine.

Most of the Indian cuisine is actually Pakistani food except the S.India. N.India is mostly a vegetarian culture, its absurd to think that a vegetarian culture invented dishes that they never ate and don't eat even today. They sell them because they sell.

Pakistani food is much spicer, much more meat, bigger portion sizes and served with 3-4 types of breads and an endless list of rice dishes like the Biryani, Pulao etc.

Pakistani food, especially in our 'food capital' Lahore is exotic and addictive - if you ever wander into Pakistan, do keep Lahore on your to do list - i'll fill your stomach like you never have before. :D

US Marine Corps pilots drinking a traditional Pakistani 'juice' :D

554505_10151621909094673_990726068_n.jpg

Lahore would be my first destination. I've seen lots of pictures and have been told it is Pakistan's most beautiful and historic city. I love spice and am definitely not a vegetarian!

No Pakistani is a vegetarian and if he is a vegetarian than he is not a Pakistani. He's a grasshopper from some other planet whom we will happily disown and de-citizen him. :D

On a serious note, you ought to see Lahore's ancient walled city, Lahore fort, Badshahi Mosque and Royal palaces/ Shalamar Gardens.

Mrs Clinton was hosted by the Imam of the Badshahi Mosque Lahore.

1_AP091029011920.jpg

The US Ambassador Mr Richard Oslon was hosted by the Imam of Faisal Mosque in Islamabad - He was kitted in an elegant Shalwar kameez. :D

1150237_10151636129263621_1194648551_n.jpg

Last edited:
US Marine Corps pilots drinking a traditional Pakistani 'juice' :D

View attachment 13817

No Pakistani is a vegetarian and if he is a vegetarian than he is not a Pakistani. He's a grasshopper from some other planet whom we will happily disown and de-citizen him. :D

On a serious note, you ought to see Lahore's ancient walled city, Lahore fort, Badshahi Mosque and Royal palaces/ Shalamar Gardens.

Mrs Clinton was hosted by the Imam of the Badshahi Mosque Lahore.

1_AP091029011920.jpg

The US Ambassador Mr Richard Oslon was hosted by the Imam of Faisal Mosque in Islamabad - He was kitted in an elegant Shalwar kameez. :D

1150237_10151636129263621_1194648551_n.jpg
I am sorry but now this is new game of USA they are give thousands of dollars to lot of Sufis in so called restoration work

I am sorry but now this is new game of USA they are give thousands of dollars to lot of Sufis in so called restoration work

Tu kyun jal raha hai? Margaya Adnan Rasheed, dil is garden garden.

Tu kyun jal raha hai? Margaya Adnan Rasheed, dil is garden garden.
You have killed many of their leaders before what happened they came back with more power and went more crazy how many you will more will come and finally you will talk to them and accept many of their demands

Back
Top Bottom