This is how pakistan treats Prisoners Of War: Nachiketa's lies

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

:rofl:

according to a youtube member.

This Indian pilot was handed over to Red Cross within few days of his arrest (after ejecting). Then he made the famous speech acknowledging, "I am a Vegetarian Hindu and I have been offered very delicious "Bhujia". I am satisfied with the hospitality of Pakistan".

two words for the pilot and the media.. "Pathological liars".

Last edited by a moderator:
This pilot complaint about back problem after ejection ....is problem in seat or somthing else,uz i never heard any Pakistani pilot (use US maker)talk about back problem after ejection .....you comment plz .

This pilot complaint about back problem after ejection ....is problem in seat or somthing else,uz i never heard any Pakistani pilot (use US maker)talk about back problem after ejection .....you comment plz .

Back problems are fairly common after an ejection. There is quite a bit of impact and shock on the lower back. Quite a few stay off flying because of soreness and other issues post ejection. Others tend to walk it off (at least this is what I know of it).

Back problems are fairly common after an ejection. There is quite a bit of impact and shock on the lower back. Quite a few stay off flying because of soreness and other issues post ejection. Others tend to walk it off (at least this is what I know of it).

It depends a lot of speed and altitude and surely what kind of seat. And as Blain says correctly... If you had that then expect that you will lay down for a long period cause you will be a lot shorter then you were. Next hint. The chance that you survive the next ejection is zero cause your body cannot handle another ejection. Either pilot cannot fly cause of discomfort or do no longer accept the risk. There is not a big chance that you survive without problems...

I can understand that this pilot is complaining cause the Russian seats were not extremely pilot friendly... These days the Zwevda are the best. So good that they thought about equiping F22 with those...

Si4 , is it true early generation of chinese fighter had no ejection seats. Like Mig15 and Mig19. Long time ago somone told me , Pak engineer install guns and eject seats in those planes or totally modified them..

Si4 , is it true early generation of chinese fighter had no ejection seats. Like Mig15 and Mig19. Long time ago somone told me , Pak engineer install guns and eject seats in those planes or totally modified them..

sir MIG-19 had ejection seats

:cheers:

Did you that you can die diuring an ejection, your legs can rip apart from your body, and your dead by the time u hit the ground.

tObBVLw0h5g[/media] - This is how pakistan treats Prisoners Of War

:rofl:

according to a youtube member.

This Indian pilot was handed over to Red Cross within few days of his arrest (after ejecting). Then he made the famous speech acknowledging, "I am a Vegetarian Hindu and I have been offered very delicious "Bhujia". I am satisfied with the hospitality of Pakistan".

i think we should send "borees of bhujia" to India..may be they will not blame us then after any incident:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
We offered him what we thought was best, we didn't knew he was GOD damned Vegetarian...

No problems, next time we will Present them a Big VEGETARIAN Menu.

Compare this Treatment to the treatment of Saphai Maqbool Hussain by the Indians.

Actually, It's not his fault. He's bound to follow his superior's commands and whatever statement he gave after coming back to India, was obviously altered. Happens all the time. For example, If a Pakistani pilot was in his shoes, he would never come back and start singing songs about India's greatness and hospitality. (Not saying that they would/wouldn't be hospitable to us)

He's bound to follow the code of loyalty to his Country, And Air Force. And that code doesn't allow him to speak the truth about his experience as a P.O.W in a rival country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom