What's new

This is Deutschland!

@Götterdämmerung will check that out again first week of Nov, may be i find here there lol ;)

Have fun! :cheers:

Berliner Mauer
Ewe+Psychedelic+Berlin+Wall.jpg

KaDeWe (biggest upscale department store on continental Europe)
aphoto88735.jpg

Berliner Zoo
0160%20Berlin%20Zoo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Götterdämmerung;4823314 said:
Please refrain to use the word heil together with Germany. What Hitler brought was unheil to my country. Many of the most beautiful buildings were destroyed because of him.

I understand the negativity attached to this word, however let me assure you that i don't have sympathies for the Nazis. I just like the German people and their strong work ethic.

Throw in some pics of Trier! Berg Eltz too...love the old arms and armor collection there. My family still has a beautiful old painting of the towers in Rothenberg. I have seen most of the places here, with the exception of Dresden and parts of Berlin (still divided when I lived there)

I've a special affection for this town called Glashutte. A. Lange & Sohne is a legendary name in the world of horology.

MEEEEEEEEE LIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKWEEEEEEEE!!!!! ME WILLEN VSITEN DEUTSCHLAND UND MEETEN DIE DUETCSCHE VOLKEN!!!!

One thing i learnt growing up, if i have to marry a girl from europe, choose a german, due to their loyal nature........

Germany is a very green country, ever since the time before history was written our ancestors worshipped Donar's Oak (Thor's Oak).

The second you left the suburb, you have the feeling to drive through a park with lush trees and meadows. When flying over Germany, you have an impression that the whole country is made of forrests and green fields with a few buildings scattered around and yet, we are an industrial powerhouse.

Alten Land (outside Hamburg and Europe's biggest fruit producing region)
klosterpark-neu-vom-amtshof-aus-2.jpg.jpg

Ostfriesland
windmuehle-2.jpg

Teutoburger Wald
Blick-%C3%BCber-den-Teutoburger-Wald2.JPG

Weserbergland
dscf3965.jpg

Harz
2007-04_Stolberg_(Harz)_23.jpg

Lüneburger Heide
78170401.jpg

Taunus
Grosser-feldberg-taunus014.jpg

Schwarzwald (Black Forrest)
5589002.jpg

Life is made of people in their everyday life, at home, wandering on the streets, sitting in a café enjoying the moment, busy in the office or just being you and feeling comfortable.

This is my neighbourhood:

Café
Stadtcafe_Ottensen_Sommerterrasse.JPG

An old factory turned into cinema, restuarant, gallary and offices
ottensen06.jpg

Christmas market on the main street
hamburg_ottensen.jpg

The best ice-cream in the city
eisliebe1.jpg

Typical houses
75049637.jpg

Markethall
mercado-hamburg.jpg

And Germany's poshest and most exclusive residential address, the Elbchaussee
Elbchaussee_07_006(1).jpg

Hamburg_Villa_in_der_Elbchaussee_1200.jpg

hamburg-villa-mit-elbblick-an-29406.jpg

@Götterdämmerung

Are you from Berlin or know any details about it? Specifically, what neighborhoods should one avoid when renting an appartment.

thanks for reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom