What's new

Third Pakistani Nuclear Reactor Operational

I seriously doubt we have more than you, I've always doubted it, you have more fissile material and a larger capacity, unlike us you also have China to worry about.

Agree on that but , I was talking about international organisation estimate of 120+ for Pak and 110 + for India

hahahahaha
nice picture

Imported what you indians think that we cannot build anything on our own even a needle is imported from US or China
But it is your thinking not real :yahoo:

Actually it's all about the Image ... Anyway u quoted me i never said it ... You are a Independent country you can build anything as much as any othe country in dis world can . Thanks

Why is it that all these western analysis is always about how much Pakistan is producing, how many reactors have become operational, how many warheads can Pakistan produce blah blah blah.
I for one seriously believe that we need to at least jam these commercial satellites from taking images of our nuclear installations. Keep the a$$holes guessing and haters burning

Not possible bro we can't jam the satellite on which we don't have any control ... If its possible please jam that IHS Janes satellite even which is talking about our covert nuclear plants

Last edited:
Dont jump on imported reactors....Pakistan can't even make bicycle.....
You sound so dumb, typically sound like your the "India TV" propaganda programs, Pakistan first started doing nuclear research back in 1960's and 70's....are you saying in this age...China will give us entire military nuke reactors..and the world will remain quiet.
You sound so stupid, Pakistan manufactures and our defence exports are more than yours, Pakistan did a cold nuke test back in 1982, Qadeer Khan was leading a uranium based program and the plutinium based program was separate...there are thousands of scientists working to make Pakistan's defence secure. No matter what rubbish you utter from your mouth, it won't change the reality, that Pakistan is a nuclear power.

Okie .. First of all Congr8s but I'm confused we have 20 Nuclear reactor they have 3 and even then they have more nuclear weapon ? How ?

We can produce a nuclear arsenal that could be tens of times larger than Pakistan's if we want to, but we choose to keep silent about that. Even if we already have several hundred nukes, you wouldn't know.

Infact I think Pak has made a diplomatic mistake but not denying it when someone said they now have more nukes
than India.

10525837_10152546858079919_1897855305332941493_n.jpg

Don't get all worked up with the mental masturbation. We can do the same, if not much worse, to you.

For all we know, our nuclear tech is pretty much decades ahead of you. Anyone with a sound understanding of
nuclear power technology would know that as a matter of fact.

Dont jump on imported reactors....Pakistan can't even make bicycle.....
Don't worry we have nuke Bazookas which need a shoulder and a brave heart to fire it on target from few yards:bazooka:bobby bu:

We can produce a nuclear arsenal that could be tens of times larger than Pakistan's if we want to, but we choose to keep silent about that. Even if we already have several hundred nukes, you wouldn't know.

Infact I think Pak has made a diplomatic mistake but not denying it when someone said they now have more nukes
than India.

Don't get all worked up with the mental masturbation. We can do the same, if not much worse, to you.

For all we know, our nuclear tech is pretty much decades ahead of you. Anyone with a sound understanding of
nuclear power technology would know that as a matter of fact.
The main time consuming and expensive process in nuclear weapon or reactor fuel production is trying to seperate required isotopes.Normally centrifuges are used which takes too long.True that india has many more reactors than Pakistan producing weapons grade Plutonium,uranium and tritium. But none of that comes out of the reactor in pure form and still needs to go through isotope seperation process. That can take time. I am unaware what isotope seperation technique india aplies,is it good old slow centrifuges? Russia used to have centrifuge farms. Hundreds or thousands of centrifuges working simultaneously covering areas larger than football stadium. Does india have similar facilities on similar scale? If not then due to inheritently slow process of isotope seperation,you may have tons of extractable plutomium uranium and tritium coming out of the reactors but it will take months to make a few bombs.

Furthermore Pakistan"s Tellar-Ullum design is Lithium based not traditional tritium. That increases efficiency and less fissile material is needed to make bombs.

Furthermore Pakistan"s Tellar-Ullum design is Lithium based not traditional tritium. That increases efficiency and less fissile material is needed to make bombs.
Pakistan doesn't have any Teller-Ulum design-based weapon.

they do.
There is no other way of making miniature weapons.. Teller-Ullum design aka Staged nuclear devices..
Nope.
The "miniature" weapons, aka tactical nuclear weapons are plutonium based implosion weapons, and have nothing to do with any kind of staged design.
The Teller-Ulam design is for a thermonuclear weapon, having yields wayyy too high to be even remotely termed as tactical. It is sometimes referred to as "miniature" because of the scalable design, which can be scaled down enough to fit inside small MIRVs and Cruise Missiles.

Nope.
The "miniature" weapons, aka tactical nuclear weapons are plutonium based implosion weapons, and have nothing to do with any kind of staged design.
The Teller-Ulam design is for a thermonuclear weapon, having yields wayyy too high to be even remotely termed as tactical. It is sometimes referred to as "miniature" because of the scalable design, which can be scaled down enough to fit inside small MIRVs and Cruise Missiles.
You need to read about nuclear weapon design. You don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom