What's new

Third Pakistani Nuclear Reactor Operational

Media has been feeding wrong Info...India has enough Fissile material for 2000 Nukes.. Thats a cause of concern for the whole world.

Okie .. First of all Congr8s but I'm confused we have 20 Nuclear reactor they have 3 and even then they have more nuclear weapon ? How ?
India has 10 times more than Pakistan...read the article completely.

Okie .. First of all Congr8s but I'm confused we have 20 Nuclear reactor they have 3 and even then they have more nuclear weapon ? How ?

Not every reactor is for the same purpose; some produce heat others are used to produce more fissile materials.

Thus the difference between a Uranium reactor and a Plutonium reactor.

Great stuff. Not only will it help our nuclear research but will also pave way towards creating nuclear energy.I know these reactors are dangerous but this is one of the main form of self reliant energy out there. We need every bit of it if we are to enter the road towards a developed country.

I seriously doubt we have more than you, I've always doubted it, you have more fissile materiel and a larger capacity, unlike us you also have China to worry about.
No sir we are quite peaceful look at all the other security analysts they all say we have 100-110. Lets keep it that, we have material to build more but currently 100 are the most we can afford to maintain.

At the rate of 45kg of Weapon Grade Plutonium per year,we will add 315kg of more weapon Grade plutonium to the already existing 170kg of Plutonium or combined 485kg of Plutonium by 2020(Considering that the 4th Reactor does has the same capacity otherwise i doubt it will be same)

This mean by 2020,We will have more than 100 Warhead based off Plutonium

With the addition of Tritium into the Plutonium,The yield will be much more higher.

Most of our reactors are for Civilian use while all three Pakistani reactors are for Military use.

Don't flatter yourself. You could not design even a bolt for your Nuclear reactors. All three of your reactors are imported.
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

10525837_10152546858079919_1897855305332941493_n.jpg

“As of the end of 2013, India’s fissile material stockpiles include 800-1,000 kilograms of weapon-grade plutonium from CIRUS and Dhruva-1 production reactors; 2 tons of highly enriched uranium [HEU] from RMP; and 15 tons of weapon-usable reactor-grade plutonium from its pressurized heavy water reactors [PHWRs].”

He says the significance of these cannot be underestimated.

“These stocks are outside [International Atomic Energy Agency] safeguards and are sufficient for producing about 250 warheads from weapon-grade plutonium; 40 warheads from HEU; and 1,875 warheads from reactor-grade plutonium, which was used in one of India’s 1998 nuclear tests” he said.

Additional capabilities will be added within the next three to five years, he said, that could produce another 171 kilograms of weapon-grade plutonium.

“These figures would add up with existing capacities and would allow India to produce about 100 warheads from weapon-grade plutonium and HEU each year in addition to 50 warheads from one PHWR run on low-burn up,” he said.

“Even if a fraction of the other seven PHWRs are used to produce fuel for India’s fast breeder reactors as claimed, these can still add another 137 weapons worth of fissile material each year,” he said.

That makes it already 2,165 warheads with a future capacity to add 287 warheads each year, so, in 10 years from now, India will have 5,000 nuclear warheads !!!

Why is it that all these western analysis is always about how much Pakistan is producing, how many reactors have become operational, how many warheads can Pakistan produce blah blah blah.
I for one seriously believe that we need to at least jam these commercial satellites from taking images of our nuclear installations. Keep the a$$holes guessing and haters burning

I seriously doubt we have more than you, I've always doubted it, you have more fissile material and a larger capacity, unlike us you also have China to worry about.

Your doubt is truly valid, but our military project is totally isolated from civilian one, and even military project are much more diversified and there single goal is not A-bomb. Even that civilian project is now becoming multi-billion and you can called ambitious, as it called India's Three-Stage nuclear Program. But I dont see any of this in Pak.

And remember if the civilian program prosper then I say militaristic one too . I dont think PA much spending in R&D, they are happy with A-bomb. You know how much BARC or IGCAR spending in R&D?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom