What's new

They prefer boys in Afghanistan-RT Documentary

Very strange where it says part of culture i doubt it...Though i don't agree to it..But certainly one is about to laugh when he said Afghanistan is islamic country and women are very restricted so boys are preferred and it is not considered as homosexuality ...:o:
2FD8142400000578-3384027-image-a-32_1452090687495.jpg

Last edited:
mullah Umar banned this and not only it became extinct he also dropped global opium supply by 90%.
yes taliban were successful in handling this problem...but it seems back again ....Even west acknowledged that

The Washington Post stated,

Like it or not, there was better rule of law under the Taliban, said Dee Brillenburg Wurth, a child-protection expert at the UN mission in Afghanistan, who has sought to persuade the government to address the problem. They saw it as a sin, and they stopped a lot of it.

Last edited:
yes taliban were successful in handling this problem...but it seems back again ....Even west acknowledged that

The Washington Post stated,

Like it or not, there was better rule of law under the Taliban, said Dee Brillenburg Wurth, a child-protection expert at the UN mission in Afghanistan, who has sought to persuade the government to address the problem. They saw it as a sin, and they stopped a lot of it.
and Mullah Omar actually worked with UN to stop opium production.
everyone
even the most patriotic and optimistic afghans know that sooner or later its going to be Talibans.
however knowing something and accepting it are two things entirely

If this is news to you people then i got one more for you too

Water boils

Back
Top Bottom