What's new

There will be no Israel, in 10 years, says Henry Kissinger !!

sooner the better, a situation will come into existence that would make it unfavourable for the foreigners to continue occupation of Palestinian lands, they will prefer to go back to their native homes... you will see.

It will not....

Israel will still be around in 10 years, but Israel will not last in this region forever.

By whom? The worlds rising powers are not muslim, and expecially not Arab.

Turkey is a NATO member, and after Turkey there is Malaysia who probably wont invade Israel anytime soon.

You missed the elephant of the Muslim world and that is Indonesia. It will be the first Muslim economy to be over a trillion dollars by next year and is also expected to hit the 2 trillion mark before the end of this decade.

Even though Indonesia could theoretically have the power to wipe out the Jews in around 25 years from now, it probably would not want to do so.

My point about Indonesia is that other Muslim countries in a couple of decades would also become very powerful and so they could easily in theory form an alliance to kick some *** if they so desired. The days when Muslims are powerless are coming to a end.

Don't worry as I am quiet sure the Jewish state won't last 100 years as any country that is not accepted by it's neighbours as legitimate always gets destroyed. This is the lesson from history.

i can't believe that people have so much time to talk **** over and over again.....everyone is having a field day worst still in your attempt to prove the other wrong you are either overlooking/hiding somethings (most probably deliberately) or outright lying. Agreed our paths are leading to the same big cross on the map We'll gain some friends and lose millions more in return(death and desertion) Rather pray that you don't find yourselves among the latter

You missed the elephant of the Muslim world and that is Indonesia. It will be the first Muslim economy to be over a trillion dollars by next year and is also expected to hit the 2 trillion mark before the end of this decade.

Even though Indonesia could theoretically have the power to wipe out the Jews in around 25 years from now, it probably would not want to do so.

My point about Indonesia is that other Muslim countries in a couple of decades would also become very powerful and so they could easily in theory form an alliance to kick some *** if they so desired. The days when Muslims are powerless are coming to a end.

Don't worry as I am quiet sure the Jewish state won't last 100 years as any country that is not accepted by it's neighbours as legitimate always gets destroyed. This is the lesson from history.

It takes a lot more then a mere trillion to be a superpower now. We are out of cold war times; it takes around 8 trillion in GDP to play in the league of US and China. And only superpowers have historically had the ability to project significant power.

Secondly its quite interesting that the worlds only hindu majority nation surpassed the trillion mark, while the loads of muslim nations failed to do the same.

I have my doubts about your projection. But you are entitled to your opinion.

what?? you think those terrorist sympathizers who back israel have moral or religious grounds??? I think they are plain savages !!
"And if Hamas believes in expelling the Jews from their homeland, from Israel, then they are also enemies of Islam! Anyone who wants to expel the Jews from their country is my enemy as a Muslim, an enemy of Islam, and enemy of Humanity."

- Ibrahim Sarsur, one of the leaders of the Islamic Movement in Israel. (Sleeping On a Wire: Conversations with Palestinians in Israel, p. 230.)

You see, "Leader"? You have much more to explain to the Palestinians - and yourself - than I do.

Obama is working with Muslim brotherhood to destroy Israel. So Kissinger is off by t least 6 years.

I do agree with the part ' there will be no israel ' but its impossible within 10 years! It will at least take 50 years more to match israel!

I do agree with the part ' there will be no israel ' but its impossible within 10 years! It will at least take 50 years more to match israel!
You know, Israel itself is changing in nature...with the Shin Bet clearing out the terrorist elements and the Israeli army protecting them from external threats, the Muslim population in Galilee has multiplied greatly and peacefully. Lightly taxed and funded by the central government, whether they acknowledge it or not they have taken many pages from the Zionist textbook of experience to develop local youth work leagues and pool their own money for community projects. Law enforcement is scarcely needed and these religious communities celebrate their achievements each day by publicly praying in the direction of Mecca. In short, this is, in practice, autonomy; there is little of "Israel" in these parts of Galilee any more yet Israel has demonstrably fulfilled its God-given role as a light unto the nations.

"And if Hamas believes in expelling the Jews from their homeland, from Israel, then they are also enemies of Islam! Anyone who wants to expel the Jews from their country is my enemy as a Muslim, an enemy of Islam, and enemy of Humanity."

- Ibrahim Sarsur, one of the leaders of the Islamic Movement in Israel. (Sleeping On a Wire: Conversations with Palestinians in Israel, p. 230.)

That's why men like Sarsur can make the claims they do. The likes of Hamas may pray for a miracle; Israel is one, and he feels it. No more is needed than for more Muslims to see this, so why should more miracles be provided?

fits 100% on Israel... :tup:

I hope they go back to their homelands and live in their respective countries and create no trouble there...

God himself gave Israel to the Israelis. Israel is the Gods' promised land to the children of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom