What's new

“There is only ONE Islam" - PM Imran Khan

313ghazi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Everyone watch this 2 minute video of Imran Khan from yesterday.

He says;

- There is only ONE Islam. There is only one Islam; that of Muhammad PBUH.
- There is no such thing as moderate Islam or radical Islam.
- Islam like all societies has a variety of people following it, including radicals.
- Islam states all people are created equally
- Islam gives rights to all
- Under the state of Madina a jewish citizen won a court case against the Khalifah
- Our society today has injustice because an elitist segment of society consider themselves above the law.

Words that EVERY single one of us should be repeating, and some of us have been repeating for years and years. It's so wonderful to have a Muslim leader not letting us be defined by their narrative.

I have always stated we cannot let our religion be defined by the political and cultural values of western societies. Englightened moderation was brown sahib BS. Islam is principally the same for everyone, there are slight variations and nuance, but it's core values are teachings are unaltered for 1400 years.

What changes is the socieites who adapt it, the conditions of those socities and how they implement the values.

Exactly... love this guy for saying the truth while sitting in front of illuminati's most famous think tank.

He is the first Muslim leader who has defeated this BS propaganda to divide Islam and categorise them in moderate and radical shit by anti-Islam forces.

Last edited:
he is right, Islam is like WATER and is soo much flexible and open with so many basic things that it can fit in any society.

Islam mostly talks about Huquq ul Ibad (humanity) which is the most important thing in Islam even more important then your prayers.

these zionists are one of the most biggest violator of haqooqulIbad so they not like Islam
he is right, Islam is like WATER and is soo much flexible and open with so many basic things that it can fit in any society.

Islam mostly talks about Huquq ul Ibad (humanity) which is the most important thing in Islam even more important then your prayers.

Imran Khan is wrong. There are multiple "Islam". Because even if the principles are compromised, the interpretations are different. Moreover, it is doubtful that even the principles have been compromised...

Absolutely. I was in class and my teacher (Shaykh Muhammad Aslam) stated that we know namaz is fard upon us and if we don't fulfill that fard we will be held to account for it on judgement day. He also said we can have hope that Allah swt will show mercy upon us for any mistakes we have made or short comings we have had in our duties to Allah swt.

At the same time, Allah swt has informed us, that any haq that we take from another person, only that person will be able to forgive us, either whilst they are alive or on the day of judgement. If they don't forgive us - they will take from our good deeds. Hence we should ensure that we do not inpinge on the haq of anyone else. For on the day of judgement we will have to pay the price.

Basics of Islam - yet how many of us consider other people's feelings more important than reading namaz? How many consider being fair to others more important than fasting? Some of us do, but there are so many who don't.

Imrah Khan is wrong. There are multiple "Islam". Because even if the principles are compromised, the interpretations are different. Moreover, it is doubtful that even the principles have been compromised...
he is talking about the basics like 5 pillars and Holy Quran.

Everyone watch this 2 minute video of Imran Khan from yesterday.

He says;

- There is no such thing as moderate Islam or radical Islam.
- Islam like all societies has a variety of people following it, including radicals.
- Islam states all people are created equally
- Islam gives rights to all
- Under the state of Madina a jewish citizen won a court case against the Khalifah
- Our society today has injustice because an elitist segment of society consider themselves above the law.

Words that EVERY single one of us should be repeating, and some of us have been repeating for years and years. It's so wonderful to have a Muslim leader not letting us be defined by their narrative.

I have always stated we cannot let our religion be defined by the political and cultural values of western societies. Englightened moderation was brown sahib BS. Islam is principally the same for everyone, there are slight variations and nuance, but it's core values are teachings are unaltered for 1400 years.

What changes is the socieites who adapt it, the conditions of those socities and how they implement the values.

Proud to be supporter of this man.

May Allah give him more courage and rightful companions that help him on his struggle

Imran Khan is wrong. There are multiple "Islam". Because even if the principles are compromised, the interpretations are different. Moreover, it is doubtful that even the principles have been compromised...
You're wrong because of your ignorance and illiteracy. Before calling PM Ik wrong..you must learn about Islam.

Absolutely. I was in class and my teacher (Shaykh Muhammad Aslam) stated that we know namaz is fard upon us and if we don't fulfill that fard we will be held to account for it on judgement day. He also said we can have hope that Allah swt will show mercy upon us for any mistakes we have made or short comings we have had in our duties to Allah swt.

At the same time, Allah swt has informed us, that any haq that we take from another person, only that person will be able to forgive us, either whilst they are alive or on the day of judgement. If they don't forgive us - they will take from our good deeds. Hence we should ensure that we do not inpinge on the haq of anyone else. For on the day of judgement we will have to pay the price.

Basics of Islam - yet how many of us consider other people's feelings more important than reading namaz? How many consider being fair to others more important than fasting? Some of us do, but there are so many who don't.
this is totally right, and the biggest fear in me:( that i dont hurt others at any cost or in any way.

i am not perfect in my prayers but i know i can ask for forgiveness any time and will be forgiven for that, but i will not be forgiven if i hurt any other living being. Allah is so much strict on Huquq Ul Ibad and will not forgive you for that even if that person will forgive you.:(

These statements are meaningless. The important thing is the application. For example, I believe that the idea of Velayet-i Fakih is shirk. Do we have anything in common with Iranian fanatic Shiites?

Does he not know, Mohammad was last messenger while every messenger was Muslim.
There was no change in the guidance of Allah starting from Adam, who was first carrier of Islam to earth.
I'm ashamed at the lack of the understanding of IK about Islam.
I hope he knows Islam is about believing in one deity as almighty.

Back
Top Bottom