What's new

The World’s Top Spy Agencies

Under which department RAW working????

Directly under Prime Minister Office (PMO). None other than PM of India is the boss of RAW chief.

R.N. Kao : Founding father of RAW

kao.gif

kao_020204.jpg

This is bad news. they figured out the nature of MSS. still they're powerless to stop it. 99% of the data analyzed by the CIA is public knowledge, MSS is no different but instead filter out the crap and get straight to numbers.

Any pics of RAW officers..??(not the Boss)

If no everyone admit RAW is the best Intel agency.:D

I don't see why the ISI is considered an "intelligence" agency what is intelligent about it. The ISI is as close sot state funded terrorism it is possible to get. I mean what does an agency have to do to be considered a terrorist orginisation, the hundreds and thousands of peices of evidence that shows the ISI is involved and responsible for almost all of Muslim extremist terrorists.

In that case:

8) ISI
7) Al-Quaeda

The more BAD repo an Intel agency has the greater it is feared. Well i hear quite abt CIA and ISI and Mossad in the media reports. Professional ppl enjoy all that ISI bashing in the media :angel:

RAW doesn't belong in that list. True they delivered in '71, but if an intelligence agency can't see an operation like Kargil or 26/11 in the making then they should all be fired/tried for treason whenever possible. Even the Maoist leader hasn't been caught yet so RAW certainly doesn't deserve to be in the top 20.

RAW doesn't belong in that list. True they delivered in '71, but if an intelligence agency can't see an operation like Kargil or 26/11 in the making then they should all be fired/tried for treason whenever possible. Even the Maoist leader hasn't been caught yet so RAW certainly doesn't deserve to be in the top 20.

RAW is not omni present in India. It is a small organisation when compared to the size of India. It has a tiny budget less than the funds allocated to small states in the NE.
:cheers:

CIA :smokin: :D

27993854crw2869filtered0ig.jpg

Mossad

shabak4bf2.jpg

4d79be14.jpg

Dost neither they are pictures of CIA nor mossad...All the pictures that you posted are of personnel from protection group (responsible for guarding heads of states).

No intelligence agencies will pose for these kinds of photographs..Intelligence gathering is all about secrecy and low profile...your next door chacha jaaan might be an ISI officer and you wont even realise it. Thats how it works...
Only photographs of Heads of agencies are visible....but i still couldnt find the pic of Mossad chief , shows you how low profile they are.

Anyone know anything about India's DIA which bridges DMI, DNI and DAI?

I read some article (cant seem to get the source, so you can ignore this) which seem to suggest that DMI si actually more lethal than RAW and actually has 'teeth'. The article also seemed to imply that the proven activities RAW gets blamed for is actually the handiwork of DMI.

Back
Top Bottom