What's new

The World’s Top Spy Agencies

Th notorious all powerful ISI.After the Soviet defeat and the collapse of communism, Pakistan Intelligence Officer was invited to the White House by the then President George Bush Sr, and was given a piece of the Berlin Wall with a brass plaque inscribed: "To the one who dealt the first blow." and lets not forget the recent Madhuri Gupta and Indian Army Major fiasco.. have protected the country nuclear weapons against all odds in 80's and 90's. So I think it's doing a excellent job considering it's budget is smaller then Indian R&AW.Chinese intelligence agency is best because we don't know much about it and they have excellent SIGNIT and of course hacking into pentagon is not an easy job.

:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl:
a fan-boy in his full flow!!!!!!!!:hang2:

Of course im a fan of Mossad......because they do the job of keeping their cities bomb-blast free admirably well and dont mind in spanking the backside of those who dare try to do

☪☪☪☪;922959 said:
So I think it's doing a excellent job considering it's budget is smaller then Indian R&AW.Chinese intelligence agency is best because we don't know much about it and they have excellent SIGNIT and of course hacking into pentagon is not an easy job.

Excellent criteria. Ever heard about US's NSA? Or India's DMI?

Btw, an Intelligence agency's job is to neutralize external and internal threats of a state. Given that criteria, how successful is ISI?

Excellent criteria. Ever heard about US's NSA? Or India's DMI?

Btw, an Intelligence agency's job is to neutralize external and internal threats of a state. Given that criteria, how successful is ISI?
ISI was meant to be external intelligence agency.Controlling an insurgency is not an easy job specially considering the fact that Taliban at one time had huge support among some Pakistanis..ISI Agents are not superman.Yes I have head of US National Security Agency not sure about India's DMI.For Internal Intelligence I would agree the ISI has not done excellent but good enough as they have captured a lot of Alqaeda and Taliban Leaders and Operatives including the main planner for 9/11.Overall it has done more then excellent job considering it's budget is fraction of the budget of world's major intel agencies but re: India it has been more then successful which is what it is supposed to do.Internal Threats can be handled by IB, CIA and FIA and we don't know how many internal threats have been foiled by ISI :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom