What's new

The wonder that was Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Indians think so much about Pakistan and its languages? And how is Pakistan confused? Your language is marathi you can also understand Urdu and English it makes you confused?
I know 3 languages. Knowing different languages is not confusion. Confusion is when you disown your native languages if you know what I mean. I would have definitely been confused if Marathi was not taught in Maharashtra or Bengali not taught in West Bengal. Since the Partition, Pakistan has been on the quest to differentiate themselves from India as that's the only way they would validate the existence of their state.

I know 3 languages. Knowing different languages is not confusion. Confusion is when you disown your native languages if you know what I mean. I would have definitely been confused if Marathi was not taught in Maharashtra or Bengali not taught in West Bengal. Since the Partition, Pakistan has been on the quest to differentiate themselves from India as that's the only way they would validate the existence of their state.

How can someone created one day before you need to differentiate from you?

Your history starts from thence.

Btw, you wouldn't let Mujib of the Bongal horde rule over you despite a clear mandate. Fascist much?
That's no reason to rebel against the State or employ Hindi slave help to carve out a new country.
By that logic, everyone who 'ruled' India has been a son of soil from 1947.
Whose stopping you? Gandhi was also killed by son of soil.

rather you are upset that your ancestors got their arse whooped by the so called invaders hence more whining and crying.

if urdu is as indian as it gets, why BJP is hell bent on removing it in uttarakhand? why was their a movement by hindu nationalists to back hindi in british government and remove urdu?

regards
Ofcourse since i am not martial race,,so shame of being subjugated by foreigners comes naturally to me,,so yes i don't have any particular liking for foreign invaders,,unlike some with chronic stolkholm syndrome.

About ur second para,,,yes it is Indian,,,why anti urdu bhayyas around,,isnt it obvious??,,,,,Politics

Bhayyas thr apparently want to reclaim thr identity(read revenge for the centuries of humiliation),,but turks n afghans live far away,,,n muslim bhayya lives nearby,,who unabashedly claims invader ancestry,,,hence easy target,,so urdu gets the flak

I think now we going way off topic and I don't think I need to answer this one.

So tell me why are Marathas considered great? Is it because they subjugated neighbour princely states in the sub continent?

Who did Marathas conquer?

Ofcourse since i am not martial race,,
Martial races are from where British used to recruit soldiers. In Pakistan most of the soldiers were recruited from potohar region of Punjab and hazara region.
Ab British aap ko nokri nhi daitay thay to Pakistanis pa ghussa kyon nikal rahay ho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom