What's new

The wonder that was Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your obsession with 1000 year and Reich?

Son of soil or native versus foreigner ideology seems to be something you have common with AfD.

Maybe it's just Indira in you that make you say something and act differently

Well Pakistan tends to forget its homegrown heroes...be it Soomras,Sammas,Rais,Shahis,Sikhs etc..may be it's because of the inordinate Gangu domination ...now there is one guy who wants to abolish all homegrown Pak languages for a Gangu language known as Urdu ...Language is emotional stuff...May be it's the Bengali in me, that doesnot want to see languages of people being abolished

they came up to West Bengal..defeated the Palas..colonized Andamans...had established dominance over a significant chunk of maritime SE Asia
Oh,,,my my,,is that so.
Tht kinda sounds impossible though.
Anyway no big deal n Perhaps fake history thats why its not glorified like martial race bravery from north of subcontinent,like u said about rajputs n now this :lol:

Well Pakistan tends to forget its homegrown heroes...be it Soomras,Sammas,Rais,Shahis,Sikhs etc..may be it's because of the inordinate Gangu domination ...now there is one guy who wants to abolish all homegrown Pak languages for a Gangu language known as Urdu ...Language is emotional stuff...May be it's the Bengali in me, that doesnot want to see languages of people being abolished

Jinnahs family came from Kathiyawar, Sindh, modern day Gujarat, India.

Why must you question his choice as he was as per your own rule son of the soil?

Its the supremacist bengali in you which makes you ideologically and politically aligned with AfD Ghar Wapsi Doctrine for Muslims.

Yes,,whatever anyone says,,urdu has made Pakistan eternally conjugated with north India.
The funny thing is,,never in history ,,all of Pakistan(read non bhayya pakistan,,i.e. Pashtuns,hazaras,gilgitis etc)ever spoke an Indian language so fluently n consequently influenced by the urdu/hindi cultural n societal norms from India.
Thus making the cultural bifurcation impossible between the nooklia nazaryati dooshmans ever.
What amazes me though is the fact tht there was no resistance from locals on this perilious imposition.There was no one to say,,Nay,we got our language n urs is no better thn ours.

Last edited:
Yes,,whatever anyone says,,urdu has made Pakistan eternally conjugated with north India.
The funny thing is,,never in history all of Pakistan(read non bhayya pakistan,,i.e. Pashtuns,hazaras,gilgitis etc)ever spoke an Indian language so fluently n consequently influenced by the urdu/hindi cultural n societal norms from India.
The amazing thing being,,there was no resistance from locals on this perilious imposition.

hindu nationalist reaction on urdu language

muslims pakistanis speaking urdu - all glory to gau mata, pakistanis speak an indian language, hail mother india

muslims speaking urdu in india - freaking invader people speaking invader language using invader script, too many invader words, lets lynch these invader aliens.

regards

hindu nationalist reaction on urdu language

muslims pakistanis speaking urdu - all glory to gau mata, pakistanis speak an indian language, hail mother india

muslims speaking urdu in india - freaking invader people speaking invader language using invader script, too many invader words, lets lynch these invader aliens.

regards
Dont angry me dear,,,i speak my mind.
If anyone thn u shud be angry on ur ancestors who readily accepted polishing invaders boots n likewise the imposition of a language from a supposedly nazriyati dushman country,,,while trying to make a alternative identity for themselves.
U wanted to become somthng NOT INDIA,,,n ended up being LIKE INDIA.
What gives??

The funny thing is,,never in history all of Pakistan(read non bhayya pakistan,,i.e. Pashtuns,hazaras,gilgitis etc)ever spoke an Indian language so fluently n consequently influenced by the urdu/hindi cultural n societal norms from India.
The amazing thing being,,there was no resistance from locals on this perilious imposition.

Some of you guys on this thread are hell bent on following the theme of obsessively digging up the past ( akin to mad archaeologists ) only when it suits.
I see it all over the media.

Dont angry me dear,,,i speak my mind.
If anyone thn u shud be angry on ur ancestors who readily accepted polishing invaders boots n likewise the imposition of a language from a supposedly nazriyati dushman country,,,while trying to make a alternative identity for themselves,,i.e. NOT INDIA.

If Hindi is imposed in India it is because of non Hindi speakers like you who are easy to subjugate and colonise.

Some of you guys on this thread are hell bent on following the theme of obsessively digging up the past ( akin to mad archaeologists ) only when it suits.

Its basically to de-humanize Pakistanis as an artificial construct claiming it has no history on its own by using Euro style Nationalistic rhetoric eventhough Modern India as a state only has existed since 1947

Hey come on,,its a tiny nook of internet,,where ppl post anonymously n speak thr minds or atleast try.
N what i said is actually true.

Hey come on,,its a tiny nook of internet,,where ppl post anonymously n speak thr minds or atleast try.
N what i said is actually true.

ok I agree with speaking your mind ..but cannot comment on the rest.
It’s like Alice falling down the rabbit hole...

Its basically to de-humanize Pakistanis as an artificial construct claiming it has no history on its own by using Euro style Nationalistic rhetoric eventhough Modern India as a state only has existed since 1947
Lol,,all states/countries ARE artificial constructs to begin with.
Its just that some actually have a past worthy of reminiscence,,while others have to borrow n make up stuff.

Lol,,all states/countries ARE artificial constructs to begin with.
Its just that some actually have a past worthy of reminiscence,,while others have to borrow n make up stuff.

So present day India created in 1947 has a past to reminisce about when it was one entity before that date of August 15th 1947.

Can you tell me when did Bhayyas ever had such a massive empire before in history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom